List of threads by a certain user

Posted in the Topix Forum

All Along The Spool

Hillsboro, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Is there a way to find all threads started by any user in particular?

Sometimes I come across a interesting thread and I would like to see others, if any, by that poster.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2 Feb 7, 2013
All Along The Spool wrote:
Is there a way to find all threads started by any user in particular?
Sometimes I come across a interesting thread and I would like to see others, if any, by that poster.
Send a PM and ask him/her.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Answer.
It's private and more discreet than announcing out here
who they were looking for.

Sounds kinda shy though ,,, what do you think Force Majeure.

Nice to see you again.
Have a nice day.
:)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#4 Feb 7, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Answer.
It's private and more discreet than announcing out here
who they were looking for.
Sounds kinda shy though ,,, what do you think Force Majeure.
Nice to see you again.
Have a nice day.
Yes, it is a bit shy. The thing is there are other ways of tracking someone but they seem more like stalking rather than "following" so I don't recommend those methods. I think the subject has been discussed already and can be found in the Topix archive if you know how to use them. I don't.

Nice to see you again too. Ummmm, thanks for the "nice day" but over here my day is already over. It's nearly 8 PM. But you have a nice day anyway!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a bit shy. The thing is there are other ways of tracking someone but they seem more like stalking rather than "following" so I don't recommend those methods. I think the subject has been discussed already and can be found in the Topix archive if you know how to use them. I don't.
Nice to see you again too. Ummmm, thanks for the "nice day" but over here my day is already over. It's nearly 8 PM. But you have a nice day anyway!
I've learned so much in this past two months,,, that would have been valuable six months ago, shortly after I discovered TOPIXohmygawd .com.

Good Evening it is then. Til next time, Peace to you and yours, Force 'M.
All Along The Spool

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you are "a force to be reckoned with", as the saying goes. ;-)

Thanks. But I'm not registered. So, as a grey minority I can't PM. Maybe the next best thing would be to put a user's name into an advanced Google search. Like doing a site specific search with Google. Type site:topix.net "searchphrase" in the Google search box. Of course, replace "searchphrase" with the actual user name in quotes. And replace the .net with .com but I have seen some modern search results come up topix.net even though the website is topix.com . But that would bring up some threads where a user posted and not necessarily threads started. I learned that little trick in a past thread I recently came across. It was about how to do a individual forum search before Topix had the 'Search Forum' box in forums.

Here's a link to that thread:
How to search Topix forums?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T2CPL2T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
@@ name that idol @@ 4/19/15 49 min -Figgy - 2
Campfire Memories 56 min -Figgy - 1,292
Speaking in Tongues (Sep '14) 4 hr I Am No One_ 46
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 5 hr you the people 272
Troll levels have skyrocketed. (May '10) 6 hr -badboy- 9,479
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 7 hr vallsunn 51
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 16 hr Honest Babe 847
More from around the web