American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21256 Jan 18, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your ass look like your face?
DENG looks like Donkey?
DENG

United States

#21258 Feb 11, 2016
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE ANOTHER WAR, YOU KNOW THE ONE, THE ONE IN SYRIA, THE ONE IN SYRIA FOUGHT BY YOUR ISIS-NAZIS MERCENARIES HIRED BY THE USSA FOR 150 BUCKS A DAY???

WHAT IS YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR BUDDIES AT ISIS, ALLAHU AKBAR???
DENG

United States

#21259 Feb 11, 2016
The American government funded Al-Qaeda in Libya to overthrow Gaddafi.

The American government funded Ukranian rebel groups to take over the sale of natural gas to europe.(Thanks Victoria Nuland)

Hillary Clinton fought to keep Boko Haram off the terror list because we fund them AND Al-Shabab.

This is what the whole Iran Contra thing was about.

We’ve been funding ‘rebels’ in Syria. That’s how it gets portrayed to you, the American people. Most people don’t ask too many questions past that because they’re concerned about Dancing With The Stars, or the Kardashians, or some other incredibly important business that keeps them from bonding with their families.

These rebels are ISIS, yeah, the same ISIS that’s destroying Iraq and setting up a caliphate that centers around scooping up all the most important gas lines.

So, yes, President Obama is doing what other Presidents have been told to do before. Fund some terror group, because we’re all going to make more money on the back end.

Republicans and Conservatives have only taken notice of this since Obama has been President because political parties blind us. They hinder our development as a society and ultimately ruin America. Because if a Republican gets elected in 2016 every conservative that feels so politically aware and active because they’ll “Like” or “share” this story on facebook will go to sleep HARD for up to eight years, or until the next democrat is elected.

So, get mad. Be incredibly upset with the President for doing this. But don’t let it stop there. Don’t go to sleep when a Republican takes office. Don’t be how the Democrats you despise are acting now. America needs you to not go to sleep.

http://conservativepost.com/obama-asks-for-50...

GUESS WHO'S FUNDING ISIS???

GUESS WHO'S BEHIND THE WORLD TERROR???
DENG

United States

#21260 Feb 11, 2016
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG looks like Donkey?
America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06...

WHY DOES ISIS LIKE FORD PICKUPS???
DENG

United States

#21261 Feb 11, 2016
San Bernardino False Flag: Multiple Witnesses Reported Three White Men Shooting

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: False flag for the Obama anti-gun agenda

Kurt Nimmo and Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - December 7, 2015 824 Comments

Now that the government’s narrative on the San Bernardino shooting has been put into place by the corporate media previous eyewitness reports contradicting the official storyline will be assigned to the memory hole.

As the event unfolded last week early reports indicated there were three people involved in the shooting.

“The hunt for one to three suspects was taking place near a San Bernardino center where as many as 20 people were shot Wednesday, authorities said,” Fox News in Sacramento reported an hour after shots rang out at the Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities.

http://www.infowars.com/san-bernardino-false-...

ANOTHER FALSE FLAG EVENT BY THE EVIL NAZI-USSA GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON TO JUSTIFY THE REMOVAL OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IN AMERIKKKA.

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MORE RIGHTS EXCEPT THE RIGHT TO KEEP QUIET AND SHUT UP. AND GET TO WORK IN YOUR WORKING CLASS POOR JOB THAT PAYS A MEASLY 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR, THE WAGE OF THE WORKING POOR IN AMERIKKKA.
DENG

United States

#21262 Feb 11, 2016
WHY IS IT NO ONE FROM THE DPRK WANTS TO MOVE TO AMERIKKA???
IS IT BECAUSE THERE'S MORE FREEDOM IN THE DPRK??? YEP.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#21263 Feb 24, 2016
DENG wrote:
San Bernardino False Flag: Multiple Witnesses Reported Three White Men Shooting
Dr. Steve Pieczenik: False flag for the Obama anti-gun agenda
Kurt Nimmo and Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - December 7, 2015 824 Comments
Now that the government’s narrative on the San Bernardino shooting has been put into place by the corporate media previous eyewitness reports contradicting the official storyline will be assigned to the memory hole.
As the event unfolded last week early reports indicated there were three people involved in the shooting.
“The hunt for one to three suspects was taking place near a San Bernardino center where as many as 20 people were shot Wednesday, authorities said,” Fox News in Sacramento reported an hour after shots rang out at the Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities.
http://www.infowars.com/san-bernardino-false-...
ANOTHER FALSE FLAG EVENT BY THE EVIL NAZI-USSA GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON TO JUSTIFY THE REMOVAL OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IN AMERIKKKA.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MORE RIGHTS EXCEPT THE RIGHT TO KEEP QUIET AND SHUT UP. AND GET TO WORK IN YOUR WORKING CLASS POOR JOB THAT PAYS A MEASLY 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR, THE WAGE OF THE WORKING POOR IN AMERIKKKA.
LMAO.....at the energy and hate these truthers throw at the smarter, more educated posters of Topix and lovers of the moral side of the inadequate truthers claims and hate of America! 10 years later and 0 minds changed and still going strong like the little energizer bunny! lol

Truthers, do they actually believe this, do they just hate America or are they just to stupid to know any different?

Idiocracy it's killing America and these propaganda pretenders like DENGis who live here and claim to be a elsewhere (actually his mind IS elsewhere), but congrats to you DENG for being one of a kind and still standing femininely strong as the KING of your one man, half a brain world!

American & Allied Soldiers Rock !!
DENG

United States

#21265 Feb 28, 2016
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7tV5kpHO8ypa...

95 PERCENT OF THE 1991 USSA VETERANS ARE NOW DEAD FROM THE EFFECTS OF MASSIVE CHEMICAL WEAPONS ASSAULT LAUNCHED BY IRAQ INFLICTING A SEVERE DEFEAT ON AMERIKKKA'S ARMY; THE CHEMICALS WERE SO DEVASTATING WHEN THE USSA TROOPS WENT HOME TO DIE FROM A DELAYED ACTION OF SOME OF THE CHEMICALS THEIR FAMILIES WHO CAME IN CONTACT WITH THEM ALSO DIED FROM CHEMICAL POISONING.

AND THE MEDIA IN THE USSA-R DECLARED THE WAR OVER IN 100 HOURS AND THE INCOMPETENT GENERAL NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF DECLARED A NATIONAL HERO. IT'S IN THE SAME VEIN AS THE MURDER OF THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICE SCALIA THERE.
DENG

United States

#21266 Feb 28, 2016
RUSSIA NOW RULES THE MIDEAST
DENG

United States

#21271 Apr 13, 2016
RUSSIA AND CHINA NOW RULE THE WORLD; USA IS EVEN BEHIND INDIA'S ECONOMY.

Level 9

Location hidden

#21272 Apr 14, 2016
Thanks to all our Veterans, past, present and future for all you do!

YOU ROCK!!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21283 Aug 18, 2016
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>HERE'S HILLARY CLINTON THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE ZZUUSSAAXXX ANNOUNCING SHE'S GOING TO BOMB RUSSIA WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Hillary Clinton: Epileptic Seizure On Live TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OqbDBRWb63sXX
Are you doing more of Heisenberg's 90% pure meth again?

Since: Jul 16

Location hidden

#21285 Aug 21, 2016
Thanks to Obama they rock with less money and less support.

Level 9

Location hidden

#21286 Aug 21, 2016
Mego Batman wrote:
I totally agree! I can't wait to get him out of office but I just wish we had someone to put in office to replace him? Lol

Since: Jul 16

Location hidden

#21287 Aug 21, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree! I can't wait to get him out of office but I just wish we had someone to put in office to replace him? Lol
I can't stand Trump. Hillary is a murderer. But she is also like Elvis in his last years. Some sick, ailing person her handlers put together and push out on the stage. Then she goes off and collapses. Huma is the one in charge of her. And Huma is Valerie Jarrett 2.0. She is a radical Islamist. So our choice is: America in the hands of Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood or Trump.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21289 Aug 23, 2016
Mego Batman wrote:
Recession and mortgage crisis was better?.....

Level 9

Location hidden

#21291 Aug 23, 2016
Mego Batman wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand Trump. Hillary is a murderer. But she is also like Elvis in his last years. Some sick, ailing person her handlers put together and push out on the stage. Then she goes off and collapses. Huma is the one in charge of her. And Huma is Valerie Jarrett 2.0. She is a radical Islamist. So our choice is: America in the hands of Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood or Trump.
One things for sure, in 4 years we'll be voting for a new President again, next time it might be Kanye West running. LMAO!!
Blink

Gully, MN

#21296 Nov 10, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Mego Batman wrote:
<quoted text>

I can't stand Trump. Hillary is a murderer. But she is also like Elvis in his last years. Some sick, ailing person her handlers put together and push out on the stage. Then she goes off and collapses. Huma is the one in charge of her. And Huma is Valerie Jarrett 2.0. She is a radical Islamist. So our choice is: America in the hands of Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood or Trump.
Trump, his Secretary of the Treasury choice is from JPMorgan-Chase Co., the Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon and his best friend is Steven Mnuchin, is a former Goldman Sachs Group Inc banker.

What does that tell you, "change you can believe?"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21298 Nov 26, 2016
Blink wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump, his Secretary of the Treasury choice is from JPMorgan-Chase Co., the Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon and his best friend is Steven Mnuchin, is a former Goldman Sachs Group Inc banker.

What does that tell you, "change you can believe?"
That why Donkey an I heading to border while there is still time!

Level 9

Location hidden

#21309 Jun 7, 2017
DENG wrote:
SURRRE, 3,500,000 STONE COLD DEAD USSA-R TROOPS!!!
3 an 1/2 millions troops dead, where your source link?

Donkey said you's real stoopid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty detailed sexting paragraph to send to her 29 min North Mountain 2
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 38 min North Mountain 393
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 39 min North Mountain 641
frAUDS 2 hr GGGGGGG7 186
What “inappropriate” person saw you naked? 2 hr James 8
Do Women find Edging a Man Empowering ? 2 hr James 177
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 3 hr Reney 2,866
More from around the web