American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#21226 Oct 6, 2014
American Soldiers and Allies Rock ~ SEMPER FI ~ OO-RAH ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21227 Oct 6, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
American Soldiers and Allies Rock ~ SEMPER FI ~ OO-RAH ...
Hell yes!!
7FD2B850

Preston, UK

#21229 Oct 16, 2014
Add me on bbm
7FD2B850
I'm a pretty girl
lol

Baltimore, MD

#21230 Oct 16, 2014
lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21231 Nov 2, 2014
American & Allied Soldiers, back on top where they belong!

Hoyah

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21232 Nov 11, 2014
Thank you Veterans, for Serving our Country!

YOU ROCK!!

http://media.salemwebnetwork.com/ecards/holid...
Rhea MacDonald

Fort Dodge, IA

#21234 Jan 20, 2015
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Great poems RH!
I am seeing this for the first time, and i am so sorry it took me so long. I don't normally Google myself, but thought it would be cool to see what is out there, and I found this. I want to say thank you!!! i am glad you enjoyed this poem. It is personal to me, as I am a Disabled Navy Veteran. God Bless and thank you once again. Rhea

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21235 Jan 22, 2015
Rhea MacDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
I am seeing this for the first time, and i am so sorry it took me so long. I don't normally Google myself, but thought it would be cool to see what is out there, and I found this. I want to say thank you!!! i am glad you enjoyed this poem. It is personal to me, as I am a Disabled Navy Veteran. God Bless and thank you once again. Rhea
Which poem was it?

And thank you for serving!!

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21237 Jul 3, 2015
Thought it would be great idea to bring this gem of a thread back!

All the division we have in our country right now, know there is one gun club out there ready to defend your way of life and secure life liberty and the pursuit of happiness for every American.

U.S. Marines

GET SOME!!!

https://youtu.be/waxldElBEdY

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21238 Jul 15, 2015
Huntington Guy wrote:
Thought it would be great idea to bring this gem of a thread back!
All the division we have in our country right now, know there is one gun club out there ready to defend your way of life and secure life liberty and the pursuit of happiness for every American.
U.S. Marines
GET SOME!!!
https://youtu.be/waxldElBEdY
You'd bring back good thread HG! Donkey proudly wears red whit an blue flag!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#21239 Jul 19, 2015
America is responsible for the death of those 5 marines that were murdered the other day by a Muslim. That Muslim man was not responsible for those deaths. America is responsible for the death of those Marines. The reason I say so is because America allows Muslims to hide out in this country. This country is a safe country for them to d whatever they like. If I were in charge I'd give all Muslims two weeks to leave this country or be killed. If caught in this country I'd immediately kill every Muslim caught in this country. I'd give world something to really talk about and I'd make America a country to be feared for all MUSLIMS. Since America does nothing whenever one of those Muslim devils decide to murder an American, they choose to hide out here till they get ready to strike. Man I wish I was in chaege of this country.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21240 Jul 21, 2015
Tony17 wrote:
America is responsible for the death of those 5 marines that were murdered the other day by a Muslim. That Muslim man was not responsible for those deaths. America is responsible for the death of those Marines. The reason I say so is because America allows Muslims to hide out in this country. This country is a safe country for them to d whatever they like. If I were in charge I'd give all Muslims two weeks to leave this country or be killed. If caught in this country I'd immediately kill every Muslim caught in this country. I'd give world something to really talk about and I'd make America a country to be feared for all MUSLIMS. Since America does nothing whenever one of those Muslim devils decide to murder an American, they choose to hide out here till they get ready to strike. Man I wish I was in chaege of this country.
I do agree that we have open the door to crap like this unfortunately and its only going to get worse.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21244 Dec 7, 2015
I's glad we run John away from here.
DENG

United States

#21245 Dec 17, 2015
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that we have open the door to crap like this unfortunately and its only going to get worse.
YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN GET A BIG BLACK DINK UP YOUR BUTT???
DENG

United States

#21246 Dec 17, 2015
nuka wrote:
Happy Memorial Day to all USA, AND ALLIED SOLDIERS, AND VETS.You deserve our respect, and praise every day and especially today.
IT'S TOO BAD NOW BUT MOST OF AMERIC444A'S VETERANS ARE DEAD-DEAD-DEAD!!!
DENG

United States

#21247 Dec 17, 2015
GtarMan wrote:
China has no poverty.
*snicker*
WHY IS IT 9 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE IN AMERI444CA ARE 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM STARVING TO DEATH???
DENG

United States

#21252 Jan 13, 2016
HOW MANY US TROOPS DIED IN AFGHANISTAN IN 2013, WASN'T IT ABOUT 40,000? AND WHO'S LYING ABOUT THE FIGURES, WHERE THE US MILITARY SAYS 161 DEAD AMERIKKKA TROOPS WHICH IS PREPOSTEROUS.
DENG

United States

#21253 Jan 13, 2016
WHY IS AMERICA LOOKING LIKE MEXICO NOW?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21254 Jan 14, 2016
DENG wrote:
WHY IS AMERICA LOOKING LIKE MEXICO NOW?
Why does your ass look like your face?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#21255 Jan 15, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your ass look like your face?
Because it just does and I'm sure smells the same!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please 2 hr thisgirl1122 4
**Gay/Bi k*k** 4 hr Pdxbiperv 14
34 m USA ki k me younger girls 4 hr Sweetea 4
Poll Ladies.......Who is hotter? (Feb '12) 5 hr PurpleOysterofDoom 2,398
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,895
Gay Guys SC 7 hr Jackmckcannon 255
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 7 hr Voyeur 19,126
More from around the web