Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

ASIA IS DOING FINE.

THE ONLY "HORROR" IN THE WORLD IS THE CLIQUE IN WASHINGTO4N D.C. THAT MURDERS BY THE MILLIONS.

YEP, AND IT'S COMING RAPIDLY TO AN END.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'North Korea has too many horrors to describe — gulags, starvation, forced reverence of a demented leader—but Internet access would speed the end of the regime. The utter lack of knowledge about the outside world there keeps a lid on dissent and domestic strife.
North Koreans for the most part live in a total information dead zone, told they are lucky even as they endure food shortages and freezing winters without heating.'
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

FOREIGN, FUCKFACE, YOU MEAN THE NAZI-LIKE CNN (LAUGHTER)???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are North Koreans forbidden by imprisonment to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
PLEASE, FUCK MY FACE, YOU MEAN THE NAZI-LIKE CNN (LAUGHTER)???
<quoted text>
Again, why are North Koreans forbidden by imprisonment to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?

Do you ever question your dirty tyrants?

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
I SUPPORT ALL TERROR AND FUCK MY FACE PLEASE???
<quoted text>
Did you vote in the last North Korean 'election', stooge?
Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

OF COURSE FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA WOULD OPEN A SPECIAL PRISON JUST FOR YOU, AS WOULD ANY DEMOCRACY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why are North Koreans forbidden by imprisonment to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?
Do you ever question your dirty tyrants?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

YOU FUCKFACE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MACHINES AND ELECTIONS
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you vote in the last North Korean 'election', stooge?
Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

SURE, TO YOU FUCKFACE DEMOCRACY IS A "HORROR" AND MUST BE STOPPED.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'North Korea has too many horrors to describe — gulags, starvation, forced reverence of a demented leader—but Internet access would speed the end of the regime. The utter lack of knowledge about the outside world there keeps a lid on dissent and domestic strife.
North Koreans for the most part live in a total information dead zone, told they are lucky even as they endure food shortages and freezing winters without heating.'

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE FUCK MY FACE, THE DIRTY DUMP OF KOREA WOULD OPEN A SPECIAL PRISON JUST FOR MY FAMILY, AS WOULD ANY DEMOCRACY.
<quoted text>
What happens to dissenters in North Korea, stooge? You've heard the term 'sent to the mountains', haven't you?

Why isn't North Korean agriculture mechanised?

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
YOU PLEASE FUCK MY FACE AND KNOW ABOUT MACHINES AND ELECTIONS
<quoted text>
You've never voted and never will, slave. Why does your fat boy 'leader' hide in his luxury bunker? Is he as much of a coward as the hereditary despots before him?

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SURE, YOU FUCK MY FACE DEMOCRACY IS A "HORROR" AND MUST BE STOPPED.
<quoted text>
Why doesn't your stinking backward country hold presidential elections, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

hold presidential elections

GO ASK CANADA FUCKFACE
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

SURE FUCKFACE, THE USA HAS NO MONEY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
'
GO ASK CANADA TO FUCK MY FACE
<quoted text>
That makes no sense, stooge, but I have to consider that you people live in a feudal, confused state.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, THE USA HAS MONEY.
<quoted text>
Why do your peasants starve while your chubby 'leader' gorges his fat face?
Do you own a car, stooge? Why aren't North Korean roads paved?

“Untouchable!!!!”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE, THE USA HAS NO MONEY.
<quoted text>
Your still at it Dung.. all over topix with you hatred and your fabricated bullshit..walking around with that much hate is bad enough, but spending 24/7 on topix really shows your a no-life coward..Where's Cappy and Yada and Out of Reality these days? Only ones crazy as you!How was your Cream of Cat Soup tonight? You are delusional yes, but you still should be shot and pissed on!

“Untouchable!!!!”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Memorial Day to all USA, AND ALLIED SOLDIERS, AND VETS.You deserve our respect, and praise every day and especially today.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Ricky, we were talking awhile back about Demonic Penguin's troll-busing tips and I found them. I'll post them in 3 or 4 comments.

All right, folks. Three topics of interest: getting “smarter” about debate, identifying errors and picking posts apart, and how to deal with trolls. Because of my legacy as a troll (started out as the childish “hall-monitor” troll, progressed to ragey troll, then to what you see now), I’ve had a history of trolling people across Topix. Whether they were intellectuals, adults, stupid kids who shouldn’t have been here in the first place, or just the morons who can’t go three posts without having the /b/tard “xD” smiley, they have been confronted by me. I decided that since I am leaving later today, I’d spread some wisdom and advice on some issues you might be wondering about but never got around figuring out for yourselves. And I meant that in a nice way. Passing down this knowledge, I can only hope you improve upon yourselves to become better in what you want. Whether you want to be a troll or not, these are still some good tips to jump-start you on how to deal with issues you WILL see on Topix.

I’ve made a lot of friends and probably a lot more enemies, but this is your chance to get better at argumentation theory. If I repeat myself, then it’s because I forgot what I wrote down in another thread months back and posted it all here anyway. So without further ado, I’ll start.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

You might be wondering what I meant by the first part. The essentials of it all are to explain the views and logical arguments in a debate. To begin, you must understand that debates and arguments are two whole different things. How? Debates aren’t about proving who’s right and wrong. Haven’t you noticed that during political debates? Nothing gets done because they either debate things that need no debate or because the very purpose of a true debate isn’t proving your stance correct. It’s all about sharing viewpoints. The mistake over-eager smart-ass trolls make is that they classify an argument as a debate, which is factually untrue. Arguments are less sophisticated and DO prove who is wrong and right. Now, if there are arguments within the debate, what does this mean? It means that the counter-argument is a staple for a debate. It might seem confusing, but stop and think for a moment. You’re using these counter-arguments NOT to necessarily prove you right, but rather, to back your stance with facts and logic.

Ever had those moments where you wanted to “get smarter” and learn about new concepts, but didn’t want to go through a whole class to teach you the domino constraint? Let’s review a few things as easily as possible:

-Circular justification: A is right because B says A is right and A says B is right so therefore B is right and A is also right. If this is all it took, then both A and B could lie and it is still a true statement. Both A and B could simply have the wrong idea, believe they are telling the truth, but are in fact completely wrong. To put in an equation:

A=B; because B=A. A could be wrong, but B justifies this and says that A is right anyway.

To put this into an everyday situation.“I can’t get a job because I don’t have any college education. I don’t have any college education because I don’t have any money. I don’t have any money because I don’t have a job.” Simple, right? You’re back where you began and you justified your reasoning behind not having a job. The well-known phrase of “Correlation does not imply causation” could expand on circular logic.

-Domino constraint: I’m sure you’ve heard me say this. It’s the domino theory. If you don’t know what this is, it means that you would create a row of dominoes and let it stand. By applying force on one end, the whole stack progressively goes down. This goes hand-in-hand with what I’ve been saying in the religion threads. The dominoes that fall represent the evolution in the world via the chaos theory.

-Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence: This is another that I’ve used in religious discussion. I heard it from an episode of the Boondocks, but that’s not important. What IS important is the fact that even though somebody fails to provide evidence of something, it does not make the opposition right because there is no proof that there is an absence.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

-Terminology. Debate =/= argument. Just =/= fair. Convince =/= truth. Excessive =/= long. Belief =/= proofs. Science =/= infallible. Low probability =/= nullification of chance. I could go on, but I won’t. This should get you to look for a dictionary and find out why I said this.

-Logical fallacies: Looking at something subjectively, half-baked arguments on issues that don’t need debate, etc. Google it. You’ll find plenty.
Second part is about bad excuses for doing something stupid, or ignorant/equally idiotic statements. I call them “cards”. I’ll start with some common ones you’ve probably heard of:

“I have a life!” card: This is played when the losing party has nothing left to say. Just because somebody logs onto the computer less often than you doesn’t mean you’re without a life. It’s the worst because people think it’s a good comeback in tight situations.
“If it sucks so much, why are you here?” card: Played when I went on forums like Dylan Sprouse to troll up a few people. It’s irrelevant. Why does it matter? If somebody hates the forum, let them. They will log in and out on their own accord. I logged on for the sole purpose of trolling, and I could STILL get away with saying “this place sucks”. Trust me, people are running out of retorts when they say that. If they ever do, just ask them “what’s it to you?” Because let’s face it, there’s nothing they’re planning on doing about it.
“You’re GAY!” card: They’re desperate. They have nothing to challenge you with.'You’re GAY’ is simple, generic and unoriginal enough for these homophobes to use.

“I’ve done “_____”,“_ and “_______” in reality” card: When some people are challenged, they think sourcing what they did or didn’t accomplish in reality proves something. It really doesn’t. What would their pie eating contest ribbon ever mean to me? Nothing. When somebody tries to throw their string of most-likely fabricated achievements at you, ask them what it proves. Hilarity ensues.
“Victim” card: People might lash out at you and then turn right around and play dumb or innocent. Usually I leave them alone. Anybody using this card to justify a reprieve of flames doesn’t deserve respect.

“Foreign language diss” card: Some people think it’s witty to say an insult in a different language. Why is that? It’s stupid at any rate and you should tell people who do this that they’re retarded.
“What are you,___ years old?” card: The best part about this is that little kids themselves use this a lot. They seem to have the mentality that if you’re not liked, you’re either automatically retarded or young. Of course, they know little of situations at hand and will only try to throw their weight around because what are they going to lose by bullying YOU? The age card is played only by the simple-minded. Age proves nothing and isn’t an indicator of anything. No matter how many months Connor’s parents made the mistake of conceiving, it doesn’t mean that age equates to respect, authority, or rationale.

Now that you have an idea of what that’s like, it’s time for my trademark “rip-them-apart” posts. If you haven’t noticed, I usually multi-quote and respond to those. It’s not hard. Copy the tags and be sure to close them. If you want to modify names, you can’t use punctuation of any sort. The best part about the quote feature is that it bypasses the censors. There are only a few things that do that: large amounts of text with VERY LITTLE cursing, quote blocks, copy-and-post a picture you uploaded with all the cursing you want in it, and simple modifications on some words. There is nothing more intimidating than huge blocks of text, waiting to be read or replied to. The weakest trolls give up almost immediately or don’t respond because their intellectual capacity is no larger than a dinosaur’s. I advise you when you troll to make your text walls as big as you can. Be sure that you don’t simply use bullshit in it bec- wait… that’s another thing.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Want to know a trick up my sleeve? When even I was coming short on arguments, I bullshitted the whole thing and STILL managed to win. I won’t tell you where those “wins” are. Just know that if you have A LOT of confidence and skill, you can pretty much just type whatever stupid thought pops into your mind, make it sound strong, and you could possibly take an advantage over others!

At any rate, you might be wondering, if you don’t know me well, if posting walls of text works. Well, to put it simply, I chased off one of the biggest trolls on an ongoing thread by posting numerous times to him. His name was Voyeur. Our fighting got so bad in one thread, that we ended up replying to each other in the matter of 6 posts. 35 total exchanges with him. One of the last times was me throwing 11 posts of solid troll at him and he barely showed up afterwards.

Whether or not you find my posts as shitty trolling, the fact of the matter remains that large quantities of solid trolling makes people go away.

There are all varieties of trolls here, be them effective or downright stupid. Before you even read on, FIRST go to Google and gather some information about what a troll is. You NEED to learn this first before you assume it's all about flaming the other person into oblivion.

Some of you have come up with your own methods of dealing with trolls. It might be to ignore them, fight back with "no u", or cry about it. As a troll, I've seen it all. People usually try to ignore me, but there's a much better method than ignoring trolls. I upstage a troll on many cases. When a troll surfaces, you just play the counter-troll. Your job is to throw flames and insults at the troll even if they aren't funny. In fact, the shittier the better. Everyone else laughs with the counter-troll and pretends like it’s pure comedy. The troll will be annoyed because he's being upstaged, possibly by someone who's worse than they are and will be forced to leave embarrassed and humiliated.

I've done this quite a few times as both. Believe me, it works. If you ignore them or await a ban you leave them with the chance of coming back on and off, day and night getting a rise out of you. This system leaves them feeling everyone is going to view them as sub-par to someone they know without a doubt isn't as funny or as good as they are.

There are conditions to this, so organize this amongst yourselves on e-mail or Facebook if you need to:

1. The counter-troll has to be confident and believable. You need to post like you believe your flames are witty and funny even if you know you're not funny at all.

2. The audience who sides with the counter-troll have to appear neutral. Thus, the counter-troll becomes funny and the troll unfunny. This means limiting insults against the troll only to times he is insulting you directly (and even then, avoid it if possible).

3. If the counter-troll is genuinely witty, he can upstage said troll without getting a fan club behind him. Just know this is a risky option since it won't work if a load of unwitting and shitty flamers clog threads with their own flavors of revenge. The troll will be spoiled because of the variety and even if you best him, enough of the board will suck enough for him not to feel hate against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,541 - 16,560 of16,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 17 min Rose of Tralee 17,893
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 42 min covcas 17,292
Sacred Heart Church 1 hr May I Suggest 2
Sean faust/MOLLY MASON from PA NEW ORLEANS trav... 1 hr Heather21 2
Ace's high (Feb '13) 1 hr Ricky F 171
Should White's Apologize to the Blacks?? (Apr '11) 10 hr NOISY TOILET 1,400
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 15 hr GodSmacked 3,207
•••
•••