American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#20426 May 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
When Bush blew up the World Trade Center buildings he accused Saudi Arabians and then went and invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, perhaps Bush and many Americans are not aware that Iraq and Afghanistan are different countries to Saudi Arabia.
SURRRE, AND BUSH IS STILL ON THE LOOSE AND THE POLICE KNOW WHERE HE IS.
What direction does the water swirl in the toilet bowl in your country?

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20432 May 5, 2013
Of course we all know how free China is, not.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#20443 May 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND AMERICCCA'S OF THE WORKING CLASSES IN THE USSA TRYING TO PREVENT THE INEVITABLE REPLACEMENT OF THE MOST DECAYED REGIME IN HISTORY OF THE WORLD???
How's your fat dictator this week, creep? Has he foolishly threatened the US with thermonuclear war lately? Is he as diseased as his livestock loving grandfather, or is he more of a boy loving pig like his father, stooge?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20446 May 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S POSSIBLE THAT MANY ARE ALL CLASSIFIED TO FUCK MY FACE, AND AMERICCA, SO WHAT WILL YOU DO???
<quoted text>
Your peasants starve while your obese dictators gorge themselves, gullible stooge. Their regime will fall as soon as the North Korans discover how they've suffered under those fat Kim despots.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20451 May 7, 2013
HOW'S THE CENSOR DOING THIS MORNING, THE IGNORANT GIVE NOTHING TO DO???

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20452 May 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Why aren't North Koreans allowed to listen to western broadcasts, servant?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20453 May 7, 2013

....AND FUCKFACE IS STILL LEARNING ENGLISH....
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't North Koreans allowed to listen to western broadcasts, servant?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20454 May 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
....AND FUCK MY FACE I AM STILL LEARNING ENGLISH....
<quoted text>
You English is stilted and ignorant, stooge. Why is your dirty little country the most oppressive place on earth?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20457 May 8, 2013
IS HILLARY CLINTON STILL ASSASSINATED???

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20460 May 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRRRE, CNN, MNBC FOX "NEWS," ALL PROPAGANDA THAT'S NOT REALITY.
<quoted text>
Watched any TV that didn't feature your fat cowardly 'leader' for 5 hours a day, propagandist stooge?

Your Juche 'society' is laughed at by the rest of the world, fool.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20463 May 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE, PLEASE FUCK MY FACe, DR. KIM WON A FREE STACK OF SAUSAGES AT DENNY'S.
<quoted text>
Tell me what that chubby little dick 'won', stooge. The South Korean female president stomped that fat boy's ass red and the world laughs at him for it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20465 May 8, 2013

SURRRRRE, CNN, MNBC FOX "NEWS," ALL PROPAGANDA THAT'S NOT REALITY.

SURRRE, STUPID FUCKFACR, DR. KIM WON.

YU SICK AGAIN TODAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what that chubby little dick 'won', stooge. The South Korean female president stomped that fat boy's ass red and the world laughs at him for it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20469 May 8, 2013
OF COURSE, THE U.SS.A PEOPLE GET THEIR ONE SOURCE INFORMATION FROM THE GOVERNMENT-DOMINATED INFORMATION SERVICES CONSTANTLY TELLING THE U.SS.A. GOVERNMENT LINE LIKE FROM FOX "NEWS" AND CNN AND THE N.Y. TIMES AND THE ISREAL-OWNED THE WASHINGTON POST.

DR. KIM JUST WON, GUESS WHO LOST: OBAMA, THE WHITEHOUSE FIGUREHEAD MONUMENT.
North Korea Hater wrote:
How many news channels do you watch in North Korea, Dung?
I can't believe you're stupid enough to believe your country's propaganda. Of course, they'd kill you if you didn't, I suppose. Do you know some American comedy shows run clips of your news broadcasts and we all laugh at them?
If that fat slob of a dictator of yours is a doctor, why doesn't he prescribe a weight-loss program for himself? Just what kind of a doctor is he? We all know he nearly flunked out of that Swiss university he went to. I wouldn't let that bloated piece of sh!t prescribe an aspirin for me.
Why did you guys remove your two missiles from their launch sites? I'll tell you why. Because the woman who was elected president of South Korea kicked your bony, starving little asses! HA HA HA!! North Korea is the joke of the planet. You should run away.
I think I'll go have a nice, juicy steak for dinner. What are you going to have?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20472 May 8, 2013
OF COURSE, THE U.SS.A PEOPLE GET THEIR ONE SOURCE INFORMATION FROM THE GOVERNMENT-DOMINATED INFORMATION SERVICES CONSTANTLY TELLING THE U.SS.A. GOVERNMENT LINE LIKE FROM FOX "NEWS" AND CNN AND THE N.Y. TIMES AND THE ISREAL-OWNED THE WASHINGTON POST.

SURE, DR. KIM SPEAKS 6 LANGUAGES: GERMAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH, KOREAN, RUSSIAN AND CHINESE, AND YOU BARELY SPEAK, WHAT....???
North Korea Hater wrote:
<quoted text>"Doctor" (what a laugh) Kim got beat up by a girl! HA HA HA HA! All of you 4-foot tall, 95-pound, malnourished, midgets got your asses handed to you by South Korea! How humiliating for you. The rest of the world is laughing at you. Now get back to work. Feed your disgusting, obese slob of a dictator while you starve to death. He's drinking cognac while the rest of you mindless slaves drink piss. That's funny!
What's a "whitehouse figurehead monument?" I would think if you're going to get paid for spewing propaganda bullshit on the interenet, you could, at least write in English. C'mon, Dung... Earn your eleven cents a day for once.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20475 May 8, 2013

SURE, DR. KIM SPEAKS 6 LANGUAGES: GERMAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH, KOREAN, RUSSIAN AND CHINESE, AND YOU BARELY SPEAK, WHAT....???

OBVIOUSLY DR. KIM IS EDUCATED, AND YOU ARE NOT TOO WELL....

SO, HOW MANY ENGLISH WORDS DO YOU KNOW???
ManRand wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. I bet he doesn't know more than two or three words in any of those languages. Why don't you guys train him to sit and speak, like a fat little dog? Of course, the little dog is more intelligent. How are you going to explain it when the N. Korean military leaders have him killed because they don't trust his judgement? From what I've read, that could happen soon. Then what, Dung? Hey, maybe he'll ride off on one of those unicorns you brain-dead people say you just discovered.
I hate to leave this enlighening discussion so soon, but I'm suddenly very sleepy. I guess I must have eaten too much delicious dinner. See ya, Dung!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20476 May 8, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE THE U.S. TROOPS ARE NOT TOO HAPPY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20481 May 9, 2013

SO WHY IS IT THAT THE USA CANNOT PUT THE BEST IN AS THE PRESIDENT LIKE RON PAUL???
ManRand wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. I bet he doesn't know more than two or three words in any of those languages. Why don't you guys train him to sit and speak, like a fat little dog? Of course, the little dog is more intelligent. How are you going to explain it when the N. Korean military leaders have him killed because they don't trust his judgement? From what I've read, that could happen soon. Then what, Dung? Hey, maybe he'll ride off on one of those unicorns you brain-dead people say you just discovered.
I hate to leave this enlighening discussion so soon, but I'm suddenly very sleepy. I guess I must have eaten too much delicious dinner. See ya, Dung!

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20483 May 9, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, THE U.SS.A PEOPLE GET THEIR ONE SOURCE I
SO WHY IS IT THAT THE USA CANNOT PUT THE BEST IN AS THE PRESIDENT LIKE RON PAUL???
<quoted text>
Did you vote for that fat little Kim puke, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20484 May 9, 2013
"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe."

Abraham Lincoln

"We the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts--not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

SURRRRE, ABRAHAM LINCOLN IS VERY POPULAR AND WELL READ IN THE DPRK, BUT SUPPRESSED IN THE POST-9-11 USA.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20485 May 9, 2013
"Remember, democracy never lasts long.
It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself.
There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

Quote by:

John Adams
(1735-1826) Founding Father, 2nd US President
Source:

letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

SURRRRE, AND ALL THE TYRANTS WILL BE HUNG FROM ELECTRIC POLES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife makes me wear her dirty thongs. 17 min North Mountain 46
keep taste of the danforth greek 4 hr GREEK 11
I need men's opinion please! 8 hr North Mountain 3
Car lot 11 hr Searching for a car 1
What happened to Denise Smoot? 13 hr Lisa g 1
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 16 hr tommurtha 2
Play "end of word" (May '12) 18 hr Junket 323
More from around the web