DENG

Nanjing, China

#20331 Apr 25, 2013
"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself."

John Adams

WELL JOHN, LIKE THE USA IN 2013?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#20332 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YES PATRICK, A TYRANT STOLE THE "PUBLIC LIBERTY", WHO DID IT?
I want to apologize for that last famine and it will never be allowed to happen again.

-Kim jong il
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20333 Apr 25, 2013
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams

YAZ, NFLFUCKFACE, GO LICK A FEW HANDS AND ASSHOLES.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20334 Apr 25, 2013
"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the Declaration of Independence

CHARLES, THE JEWS ARE ALWAYS DECRYING THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20335 Apr 25, 2013
"Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

YEP, MAKE THE PEOPLE THE MASTER; JOBS FOR EVERYONE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20336 Apr 25, 2013
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."

Patrick Henry

YEP, THE U.S. CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN SCRAPPED.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20337 Apr 25, 2013
"Bad men cannot make good citizens. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom."

Patrick Henry

OBAMA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20338 Apr 25, 2013
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln

CORRECT
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20339 Apr 25, 2013
"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe."

Abraham Lincoln

AND ABE, DON'T FORGET, THESE SAME MEN HERE KILLED YOU.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20340 Apr 25, 2013
"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."

James Madison

SURE: USA IS SPENDING 3 TRILLION DOLLARS YEARLY ON MILITARY NOW AGAINST "FOREIGN DANGER."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20341 Apr 25, 2013
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

Thomas Paine

A QUOTE FROM A WISE MAN
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20342 Apr 25, 2013
"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

ADDENDUM WILLIAM: OR RULED BY TYRANT'S MONEY
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20343 Apr 25, 2013
"I used to say that Politics is the second oldest profession [prostitution being the oldest], but I have come to realize that it bears a gross similarity to the first."

Ronald Reagan

CORRECT RONALD: THE CURRENT POLITICIANS IN THE USA ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND DESPOTIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA.

Level 3

USA

#20344 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
"
CORRECT RONALD: THE CURRENT POLITICIANS IN THE USA ARE THE MOST CORRUPT AND DESPOTIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA.
Your stilted misunderstandings are typical of the dull North Korean dictatorship.
Why do your despots literally keep you in the dark, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20345 Apr 25, 2013
IS OBAMA STILL LYING WOUNDED ON THE WHITEHOUSE FLOOR?

Level 3

USA

#20346 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS OBAMA STILL LYING WOUNDED ON THE WHITEHOUSE FLOOR?
Are the North Korean peasants still eating rats and tree bark soup?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20349 Apr 26, 2013
I like to thank our military, to tell them I like their work because I don't want to practice sharia.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20353 Apr 26, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I like to thank our military
I like to thank Al Qaida.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20354 Apr 26, 2013
One thing is certain and that is that the Mujahedeen Rock! They are all volunteers and they give their lives so that humanity can live.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20355 Apr 26, 2013
AND TYRANNY RULES THE US4A; SO WHERE ARE THE NEW JOBS THERE??? GIT A JOB IN AMERICCA AS A POLICE TO TRAMP THROUGH PEOPLE'S HOUSES WITHOUT A LEGAL WARRANT LOOKING FOR TERRORISTS WHO DO NOT EXIST???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need 5,OOO please meri koi help kare Please p... 6 hr Ariba Balouch 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 6 hr covcas 18,810
Need Good Friend For Long time Relationship... 6 hr Ariba Balouch 1
what party should me and my girlfriend have Thu billyjoelfan 1
what party should me and my girlfriend have Thu billyjoelfan 1
I am really attracted my girlfriend Thu billyjoelfan 2
my blind date failed Thu cheesefry16 4

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE