Comments
16,141 - 16,160 of 16,758 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20087
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Beautiful places in the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20089
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DUNG wrote:
TO THE MCDONALD'S SHIT FOOD TO GIT SOME POISON FOR THEIR SYSTEMS SO THEY CAN DIE THE AVERAGE DEATH THERE AT AGE 50.
<quoted text>
Speaking of dying, how do you feel about your cowardly fat dictator backing down from a female South Korean president, stooge?

He's typical of all the gutless effeminate men of North Korea.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20091
Apr 18, 2013
 
-Persephone- wrote:
Deng wins an all expense paid trip to the States!
One way!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20092
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

DUMB wrote:
YEP, DEEP REFORMS ARE NEEDED TO END THE REIGN OF US4A TERRORISM IN AMERICCA.
<quoted text>
Speaking of DUMB, here he is still saying the same thing we never listened to 6 years ago! lol
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20093
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I do not agree with Persephone.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20095
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>One way!
If he got into this country, within six months he'd be enjoying the freebies of so many who cross the border, his little flat top wound spin. He's crying to be an American and just doesn't know it for the piped-in brainwashing regimine he's subjected to now.

Level 2

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20096
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We don't want him ..... send him to Syria
-Persephone- wrote:
Deng wins an all expense paid trip to the States!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20106
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>If he got into this country, within six months he'd be enjoying the freebies of so many who cross the border, his little flat top wound spin. He's crying to be an American and just doesn't know it for the piped-in brainwashing regimine he's subjected to now.
But he is already here enjoying them, he's using his proxy like Frog Manure.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20107
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL. I believe that. There is no way he'd have access to a site like this.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20115
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He must be busy running from the cops right now and shitting down his pants legs lol!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20120
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GEE, MORE FAKE CONTRIVED BOSTON BOMBER NEWS???

Level 2

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20122
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

.... and he would be amazed by modern indoor plumbing
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>If he got into this country, within six months he'd be enjoying the freebies of so many who cross the border, his little flat top wound spin. He's crying to be an American and just doesn't know it for the piped-in brainwashing regimine he's subjected to now.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20123
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOOKS LIKE OBAMA'S GOT GEORGE W. BUSH'S EARTHQUAKE GUN GOING AGAIN.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20124
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SURRE, THE TOPIX INDOCTRINATED CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSTON IN A MILLION YEARS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20125
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Israeli-riddled FBI uses proxy information to blame Muslims for Boston terror
Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43PM GMT


By Jim W. Dean

The long series of FBI manufactured terrorists operations organized from beginning to end using proxy informants who brought them easily influence people on the fringe of the Muslim community is a scandal. This includes a court system who put a stamp of approval on process."
Related Interviews:

‘US threatened by its own people’
‘US likely to exploit Boston bombings’

Tamerlan Tsarnaev died in a hail of gunfire Thurs night. His wounded nineteen year old brother Dzhokhar eluded hundreds of police, FBI and ATF agents by hiding in a backyard boat all day while slowly bleeding to death.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20126
Apr 20, 2013
 
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, THE TOPIX INDOCTRINATED CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSTON IN A MILLION YEARS.
"The media of North Korea is among the most strictly controlled in the world.

The constitution supposedly provides for freedom of press; however, the government prohibits such, unless it is in praise of the country and its government and leader.

The government tightly controls all information coming in and out of the country"
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20129
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The media of North Korea is among the most strictly controlled in the world.
..... including the United Snakes.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20130
Apr 20, 2013
 
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution supposedly provides for freedom of press; however, the government prohibits such, unless it is in praise of the country and its government and leader.
The government tightly controls all information coming in and out of the country
Hasn't it even improve since Obama got into office? I thought that was his major crusade .... to finally give the American people the freedom and democracy they were promised.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20131
Apr 20, 2013
 
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
..... including the United Snakes.
Is that so, Nelly boy? Why not back that up with something more than your usual bullshit?

BTW, your anachronistic terms are a dead giveaway that you're just an ex-pat with an old hippie's attitude. Could you please be more entertaining and tell me all about your days working with the RAF in Germany? I always enjoy a nice campfire tale.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20132
Apr 20, 2013
 
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't it even improve since Obama got into office? I thought that was his major crusade .... to finally give the American people the freedom and democracy they were promised.
Are you being a one trick pony again, old closet case? I suppose it's all you have, so fire away with your blanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
O.L.B.S st marthas church 2 hr thias is not a home 9
risperdal risperdole 2 hr not the hard drugs 56
43 Now viewing this forum 3 hr Bensolong 97
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 7 hr --Rickster-- 491
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 8 hr covcas 18,197
Skateboarding Cat 14 hr --catsarecool-- 1
Lisa Dallas turner 14 hr Possible stalker 1
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 19 hr Rose of Tralee 18,077
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••