American & Allied Soldiers Rock!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20120 Apr 20, 2013
GEE, MORE FAKE CONTRIVED BOSTON BOMBER NEWS???

Level 2

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#20122 Apr 20, 2013
.... and he would be amazed by modern indoor plumbing
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>If he got into this country, within six months he'd be enjoying the freebies of so many who cross the border, his little flat top wound spin. He's crying to be an American and just doesn't know it for the piped-in brainwashing regimine he's subjected to now.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20123 Apr 20, 2013
LOOKS LIKE OBAMA'S GOT GEORGE W. BUSH'S EARTHQUAKE GUN GOING AGAIN.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20124 Apr 20, 2013
SURRE, THE TOPIX INDOCTRINATED CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSTON IN A MILLION YEARS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20125 Apr 20, 2013
Israeli-riddled FBI uses proxy information to blame Muslims for Boston terror
Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43PM GMT

By Jim W. Dean

The long series of FBI manufactured terrorists operations organized from beginning to end using proxy informants who brought them easily influence people on the fringe of the Muslim community is a scandal. This includes a court system who put a stamp of approval on process."
Related Interviews:

‘US threatened by its own people’
‘US likely to exploit Boston bombings’

Tamerlan Tsarnaev died in a hail of gunfire Thurs night. His wounded nineteen year old brother Dzhokhar eluded hundreds of police, FBI and ATF agents by hiding in a backyard boat all day while slowly bleeding to death.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#20126 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, THE TOPIX INDOCTRINATED CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSTON IN A MILLION YEARS.
"The media of North Korea is among the most strictly controlled in the world.

The constitution supposedly provides for freedom of press; however, the government prohibits such, unless it is in praise of the country and its government and leader.

The government tightly controls all information coming in and out of the country"
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20129 Apr 20, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The media of North Korea is among the most strictly controlled in the world.
..... including the United Snakes.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20130 Apr 20, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution supposedly provides for freedom of press; however, the government prohibits such, unless it is in praise of the country and its government and leader.
The government tightly controls all information coming in and out of the country
Hasn't it even improve since Obama got into office? I thought that was his major crusade .... to finally give the American people the freedom and democracy they were promised.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20131 Apr 20, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
..... including the United Snakes.
Is that so, Nelly boy? Why not back that up with something more than your usual bullshit?

BTW, your anachronistic terms are a dead giveaway that you're just an ex-pat with an old hippie's attitude. Could you please be more entertaining and tell me all about your days working with the RAF in Germany? I always enjoy a nice campfire tale.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20132 Apr 20, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't it even improve since Obama got into office? I thought that was his major crusade .... to finally give the American people the freedom and democracy they were promised.
Are you being a one trick pony again, old closet case? I suppose it's all you have, so fire away with your blanks.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20134 Apr 20, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:

<quoted text>

The government tightly controls all information coming in and out of the country

CORRECT, THE WORLD KNOWS IT, THE FINANCIAL TERRORISTS WHO ARE FASCISTS AND ZIONISTS HAVE ALL THE FREEDOM IN THE UNIT3ED STATE4S AND THEY AIN'T SHARING IT WITH THE LOWLY WORKING CLASSES THERE. SO IT'S A DICTATORSHIP OF FINANCIAL CAPITAL THERE
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20135 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FREEDOM IN THE UNIT3ED STATE4S AND THEY AIN'T SHARING IT WITH THE LOWLY WORKING CLASSES THERE. SO IT'S A DICTATORSHIP OF FINANCIAL CAPITAL THERE
<quoted text>
Is your queer leader still hiding in his bunker, slave? He has the same venereal diseases as his homosexual grandfather, doesn't he?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#20138 Apr 20, 2013
lol. Hi NFL fan.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#20139 Apr 20, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
.... and he would be amazed by modern indoor plumbing
<quoted text>
I can only picture him living in a cave somewhere.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20140 Apr 20, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
lol. Hi NFL fan.
Hi back:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#20142 Apr 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi back:)
:)

Is Deng in China or North Korea?

Hehehe

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20144 Apr 20, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Is Deng in China or North Korea?
Hehehe
DUNG is almost certainly North Korean. They don't have an IP, so they pump their crap through China. Besides, not even the Chinese are as ignorant and stilted as DUNG and his cohorts.

Ask him about his hereditary syphilitic despots.'He' hates it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20149 Apr 20, 2013
IS THAT ALL YOU DO IS BABBLE; YOU GOT AIDS THEN???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DUNG is almost certainly North Korean. They don't have an IP, so they pump their crap through China. Besides, not even the Chinese are as ignorant and stilted as DUNG and his cohorts.
Ask him about his hereditary syphilitic despots.'He' hates it.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#20150 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS THAT ALL I DO IS BABBLE; YOU GOT AIDS THEN??? MY MOTHER HAS IT!!!
<quoted text>
Aids? Nah, but your fat leader has been distributing the disease like candy.
When is planning to launch his nuclear missile and commence his threatened war against the US, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20151 Apr 20, 2013
THE PLACE IS JUST GOING TO BE LET TO ROT--US4A, AS IT'S ALMOST COMPLETE; NO NEED TO ATTACK AS THE DICTATORSHIP THERE IS ITS WORSE ENEMY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aids? Nah, but your fat leader has been distributing the disease like candy.
When is planning to launch his nuclear missile and commence his threatened war against the US, stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 6 hr Megatron_8 626
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr Megatron_8 6,424
Topix Posters Music Thread 7 hr Megatron_8 52
Being naughty 7 hr Megatron_8 63
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 7 hr Megatron_8 5,962
Do Women find Edging a Man Empowering ? 11 hr ooh baby right there 47
who wants to sext a beautiful, bodacious, busty... 13 hr ooh baby right there 100
More from around the web