American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#20025 Apr 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So go ahead and admit it that i lied. Who knows? It could be the start of a new and "honest" Bed Pan.
What's the matter, Nelly? Are you becoming tired of being called on your endless string of obvious lies? In which years were you a bronc rider at the Stampede?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#20026 Apr 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fat boy dictator will soon back down and lose face, ignorant cretin. The world laughs at him and your backward country.
Hello NFL...

Level 3

USA

#20028 Apr 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
I do agree with Persephone.
Do you shuffle around your frozen hamlet wearing a cowboy hat and telling whoppers about how much of a macho hero you are, Nelly?
straa

East Boldon, UK

#20029 Apr 15, 2013
A few days ago, a video of north Korea was smuggled out and given to the BBC, it showed the horrific living conditions in north Korea. Today the BBC are showing another video, a much longer one, in a documentary on the panorama show. Google bbc panorama north Korea, to learn of the terrible living conditions in north Korea, the homeless and starving children dying on the streets every day, dung, you should be ashamed of north korea and its brutal incompetent, fat arse leaders, the show is on BBC1 tonight, it will make a very disturbong viewing, apparently there is cannabalism going on in north korea all the time, shocking and appaling, we would be doing them a favour by bombing their cities, death would be better than the awfull life they have to endure their
straa

East Boldon, UK

#20030 Apr 15, 2013
Why did the north Korean cross the road?
He had his dick in the chicken
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20033 Apr 15, 2013
ANY MORE JOKES TO TELL???

SURRRE, AND THAT THE BLAST IN BOSTON WAS NOT THE U.S. GOVERN44EMT'S FALSE-FLAG EVENT???
straa wrote:
A few days ago, a video of north Korea was smuggled out and given to the BBC, it showed the horrific living conditions in north Korea. Today the BBC are showing another video, a much longer one, in a documentary on the panorama show. Google bbc panorama north Korea, to learn of the terrible living conditions in north Korea, the homeless and starving children dying on the streets every day, dung, you should be ashamed of north korea and its brutal incompetent, fat arse leaders, the show is on BBC1 tonight, it will make a very disturbong viewing, apparently there is cannabalism going on in north korea all the time, shocking and appaling, we would be doing them a favour by bombing their cities, death would be better than the awfull life they have to endure their

Level 3

USA

#20034 Apr 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ANY MORE JOKES ABOUT MY MOTHER TO TELL???
SURRRE, AND THAT THE BLAST IN BOSTON WAS NOT THE U.S. GOVERN44EMT'S FALSE-FLAG EVENT???
<quoted text>
Speaking of blasts, how are things going in your bomb shelter, fearful creep?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20036 Apr 15, 2013
SURRRE, SOON, A NEW BIG BEARDED "TERRORIST" IN FUNNY CLOTHES WILL POP-UP ON THE CONTROLLED USA TV, AND THERE HE IS, THE NEW ENEMY; TOO BAD, THE KOREANS GROW ONLY SMALL BEARDS???

Level 3

USA

#20037 Apr 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE, SOON, A NEW BIG BEARDED MY MOTHER IN FUNNY CLOTHES WILL POP-UP ON THE USA TV, AND THERE SHE IS, THE NEW HOOKER; TOO BAD, THE KOREANS GROW ONLY SMALL BEARDS???
Your English sucks. The North Koreans need to grow a pair and rid themselves of that fat little hereditary despot, freak.

Level 3

USA

#20039 Apr 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE NORTH KOREANS GROW ONLY SMALL DICKS???
NEW INFORMATION FROM STINKING NORTH KOREA NEWS: THE TERRORISTS ARE ALL IN THE WHITEHOUSE.
How many television stations are available in North Korea, slave? Is the station full of martial imagery and shots of that fat little hump you call 'leader'? That's entertainment!

Level 3

USA

#20042 Apr 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of blasts how's life in Boston these day, huh?
You obviously enjoy blowing things, so you tell me, Nelly.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#20044 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Hey all of you pro-American war mongers! LISTEN UP!
I’m waiting to hear your apologies. DENG said you were going to get your asses kicked real soon but you said he was full of shit. Who’s full of shit now ….. huh? You all owe DENG an apology.
The BOSTON MARARTHON is a blast!
You truly are an azzhole, sh!t for brains low life waste of breathable air. Die you chickensh!t punk.

Level 3

USA

#20055 Apr 16, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

Good job predicting the United Snakes getting bunged so soon! They certainly deserve it too.
If that tragic incident is what to you is being 'bunged', then I guess you're easily satisfied, aren't you, nasty old queen?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20057 Apr 16, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
If that tragic incident is what to you is being 'bunged', then I guess you're easily satisfied, aren't you
Yeah well, the 7/11 extravaganza was pretty good, although I prefer smaller scale operations often than a really big one with nothing for a long time afterwards.

The American people should be given no rest. No chance to relax. No time to forget what it's all about. That's when they'll finally react and start tearing down the Whine House and the Pentagram to demand Democracy for a change. That's when the puzzy boy yankees will do a bunk, refuse to go abroad to another war. That's when you and your farm boy yokels will turn your gaze t'over the sea and across the borders to apologize and ask for forgiveness.

Level 3

USA

#20058 Apr 16, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, the 7/11 extravaganza was pretty good, although I prefer smaller scale operations often than a really big one with nothing for a long time afterwards.
you and your farm boy yokels will turn your gaze t'over the sea and across the borders to apologize and ask for forgiveness.
You state your shallow purpose here as if no one knew it before, Nelly. Now THAT is a backwoods yokel thing to do.

Why haven't you told more stories about your Special Forces hitch in Vietnam, or your days as a professional rodeo bronc rider? Maybe you could brag about your time working with the RAF in Germany, bitter old closet queen. Keep me entertained.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20060 Apr 16, 2013
Hopefully there'll be another "boom" over there soon.

They ought to be placed all along the western seacoast and when detonated then immediately set up the whole line again a few kilometres inland from the first ..... and so on, and so on. That way there will be a minimum of life lost (possibly none!) and slowly scare the Yankees, like the befuddled cowards they are, towards the Whine House and Pentagram.

When they finally arrive they'll be so frightened that the sheer bulk of them will crush those two buildings to rubble. It's just a matter for the government to sign a surrender and the job is done!

But don't worry - we'll be sending advisers to get you started building a real democracy this time. We've got lots more experience than you do.

Level 3

USA

#20061 Apr 16, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
Hopefully there'll be another "boom" over there soon.
o get you started building a real democracy this time. We've got lots more experience than you do.
Well aren't you just a violent little man, Nelly?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#20062 Apr 16, 2013
Hey DENG! You called this one perfectly - when do you predict the next one?

Level 3

USA

#20066 Apr 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE HASBARA HAS ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION???
<quoted text>
You people have poor comprehension.
How many television stations are allowed to be viewed in North Korea, pig-faced slave?

Level 3

USA

#20067 Apr 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fat boy dictator will soon back down and lose face, ignorant cretin. The world laughs at him and your backward country.
HE'S BUSY WITH HIS MAN, AND YOU THINK IN YOUR WEIRD, DETACHED-FROM-REALITY, SICKO THINKING THAT'S "NORMAL" BEHAVIOR???
<quoted text>
What would an ignoramus from a backward country like North Korea know of normal, dirty stooge? Watched any public executions lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 25 min Eva 13
Word association game (Sep '12) 28 min Female 39 1,533
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 7 hr ur boring 2
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 9 hr victim 326
Curious Male 13 hr manoflive 2
orlando shooting was a drill - wake up sheep 14 hr TheMediaLies 1
A to Z of Movies (Mar '13) 14 hr Lady Stardust 1,282
More from around the web