American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19617 Mar 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the glimpse inside your pointed head, Nelly.
He does have that. I was on honoring one who donated to save a life.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19620 Mar 16, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
You people have to be the most ignorant slobs I have ever seen.
One look in the mirror will change all that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19621 Mar 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. I don't recall believing anything you've said so far.
That just proves you prefer to believe lies over the truth.

Level 2

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19622 Mar 16, 2013
And lets not forget the Canadian troops that landed on D-Day.
Despite tremendous resistance, the Canadian achievements on D-Day were remarkable. By the end of the day the 3rd Canadian Division was well established on its intermediate objectives, and had progressed further inland than any of the Allies
Naturally Wired wrote:
Canada's WW2 equipment supply and production. Not bad for a country of only 11 million at the time.
11 billion dollars of munitions
1.7 million small arms
43,000 heavy guns
16,000 aircraft
2 million tonnes of explosives
815,000 military vehicles, 50,000 tanks and armoured gun carriers
9,000 boats and ships
Anti-tank and field artillery
Naval guns
Small arms and automatic weapons
Radar sets and Electronics
Synthetic rubber
Uranium for the ’Manhattan Project’
Britain had entered the war with 80,000 military vehicles of all types; however, 75,000 of these British vehicles were left behind in the evacuation at Dunkirk in 1940. Virtually defenceless on the ground, Britain turned to Canada - and particularly the Canadian auto industry - to replace what had been lost. Canada not only replaced these losses, it did much more.
http://www.canadaatwar.ca/content-17/world-wa...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19623 Mar 16, 2013
The Soviets would have won WW II without the western allies. It would have been bloodier and there would not have been a BRD, but the Soviet Union would have won anyway.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#19632 Mar 17, 2013
The Muslim countries cause the most wars

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19634 Mar 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT WOULD BE LIKE A CHAMPIONSHIP BOXER HITTING THE OPPONENT RAPIDLY 5 TIMES AS THEY CRASH TO THE MAT....

<quoted text>
Your English sucks. It's the gulags for you and your teacher.

You obedient little vassals certainly are bomb happy lately, aren't you? Your fat little 'queer leader' is determined to have your backward trash heap of a country turned into a barbeque pit, isn't he?

Level 3

USA

#19636 Mar 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ENSLAVE THE CHILDREN OF SYRIA AND THE UNITED STATES: BOMB WASHINGTON D.C.???
WASHINGTON D.C. IS GOING TO GET BOMBED SOON. LET'S HOPE YOU ARE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENS SO FUCK MY FACE.
<quoted text>
You people are allowed to only listen to that fat boy, slave, so what would you know? Why are you forbidden to hear foreign broadcasts?

Level 3

USA

#19638 Mar 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE UNITED STATES USED NUCLEAR WEAPONS, AT LEAST 4 TIMES, 2 TIMES IN JAPAN AND AT LEAST 2 TIMES IN IRAQ IN 1991 AND 2003???
<quoted text>
You're a complete stooge for your Emperor's propaganda, aren't you?
Why are you forbidden to hear the news from beyond your heavily mined borders, freak?
Anonymous

UK

#19640 Mar 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE ORWELLIAN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IS POISED TO WIPE OUT ANY REAL POLITICAL OPPOSITION IN THE UNITED STATES WITH BRUTE FORCE.
Crazy man at platform two, you forgot your acid

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19642 Mar 18, 2013
LOL. God bless our troups.

Put your hands together for the dancing monkey troupe, featuring the Deng-Manure duet, singing Prop my Ganda!
Anonymous

UK

#19643 Mar 18, 2013
Dung and manure, its like you were meant to be, two lonely hearts that met in yhe perfect romance of a topix forum, it is so touching, even your names have the same meaning around the world, shit. When is the wedding date, and will I be invited

Level 3

USA

#19645 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY SYRIA'S WARPLANES SLAM AMERICA'S ALQAEDA BUDDIES CAMPED IN LEBANON AND NOT A WORD IN THE TOTALLY CONTROLLED JEW-ZIONIST-NAZI UNITED STATES MEDIA.
Why aren't you allowed by your masters to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?

What are they afraid of, and why are you afraid to answer that question?
The gulags await you and your teachers.

Level 3

USA

#19646 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY SYRIA'S WARPLANES SLAM DIA.
I read it in the NY Times this morning, creep. Why does your 'queer leader' forbid listening to broadcasts from outside your primitive country?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19650 Mar 19, 2013
I want to say thanks to you sir for serving our great country and keeping us a free and safe even though morons can't see this, for this they should be booted out of the country. American haters don't have to like us and constructive re-pore is one thing but if you're filled with so much hate and anger towards Americans then you're most certainly are in the wrong country and should have your sorry ass shipped out of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as fast as possible, in fact I would gladly pitch in on a "Send Them Home" campaign and help fund one way tickets back home, we can even save money by kicking them out in mid air flight and parachutes are optional IF you can afford it!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19652 Mar 19, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA REGIME IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME.
You said that 6 years ago here on Topix, make up your mind!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19656 Mar 19, 2013
DENG wrote:
Gang rapes, quite apart from the rapes reported at My Lai, also “were a horrifyingly common occurrence,” Turse continued. One army report detailed the allegations of a Vietnamese woman who said she was detained by troops from the 173rd Airborne brigade and then raped by 10 soldiers. In another incident, 11 members of the 23rd Infantry division raped a Vietnamese girl, and in another incident, an Americal GI recalled seeing a Vietnamese woman hardly able to walk after being gang-raped by 13 soldiers. These assaults were anything but isolated. One 198th Light Infantry brigade testified he knew of 10 to 15 incidents within a 7-month span in which soldiers from his unit raped young girls. Another GI told of his buddies raping women every couple of days.
SURRRE, SEE A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TROOPER: SHOOT 'EM DEAD.
Gang rapes? Are you upset you are missing out?

Level 3

USA

#19657 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
moreland “unfounded,”

ALL THE UNITED STATES POLITICIANS AND THEIR PATRONS OF THE LAST 50 YEARS SHOULD BE GIVEN A 2 MINUTE TRIAL THEN SHOT DEAD ON THE SPOT.
Unlike in stinking North Korea, we have due process here, slave. Witnessed any of your notorious public executions by firing squad lately, little minion?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#19658 Mar 19, 2013
DENG wrote:
Chan Son: Attacked Aug. 2, 1965, with 1,000 shells, followed by invasion of U.S. Marines, one of whom shouted,“Kill them. I don’t want anyone moving.” U.S. sources said 25 civilians were killed; the National Liberation Front reported more than 100.
Phu Nhuan: On June 4, 1967, American troops killed scores of civilians, including one woman roped to an armored vehicle and dragged around the hamlet.
Thy Thi Ly: U.S. troops opened fire on the villagers in their homes, killing 52, wounding 13, most of the dead were children, elderly men, and women.
Phi Phu: In 1967, U.S. troops killed 32 women and children, including the massacre of 20 non-combatants who were forced into a trench and blown up.
Dien Nien: On Oct. 19, 1966, U.S. and Korean troops massacred 112 civilians, some of the wounded drowned in nearby rice paddies by the boots of pursuing soldiers pressing their faces into the water.
Nhon Hoa: U.S. troops and their Korean allies on March 22, 1967, herded together, and killed, 86 villagers, plus 18 more at a nearby site.
My Khe: At a hamlet near My Lai and about the same time, 155 civilians were killed by men from Bravo company, 4th Battalion, 3rd infantry, which one soldier described “was like being in a shooting gallery.”
Accounts of the torture of Vietnamese civilians and military captured by the U.S. are too numerous to cite in this essay, except to note that in 1971 an Army investigation concluded that violations of the Geneva Convention were “widespread” and that torture by U.S. troops was “standard practice,” Turse reports. A Pentagon task force, however, called war crimes allegations against General William Wesmoreland “unfounded,”
THE ONLY GOOD UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TROOPS ARE DEAD UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TROOPS.
ALL THE UNITED STATES OF AMER ICA POLITICIANS AND THEIR PATRONS OF THE LAST 50 YEARS SHOULD BE GIVEN A 2 MINUTE LEGAL TRIAL THEN SHOT DEAD ON THE SPOT.
Going down.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19661 Mar 19, 2013
Prickly Fart wrote:
I want to say thanks to you sir for serving our great country and keeping us a free and safe even though morons can't see this, for this they should be booted out of the country. American haters don't have to like us and constructive re-pore is one thing but if you're filled with so much hate and anger towards Americans then you're most certainly are in the wrong country and should have your sorry ass shipped out of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as fast as possible, in fact I would gladly pitch in on a "Send Them Home" campaign and help fund one way tickets back home, we can even save money by kicking them out in mid air flight and parachutes are optional IF you can afford it!
Double standard much?

You don't like Americans (or those living in the United Snakes) to critisize the U.S. You also don't like people from abroad critisizing the United Snakes because you think it's "none of their business".

You say that Americans have the right to chose, to vote, and freedom of speech yet you think Americans should be silent in their critisizim.

So let's see ....... Americans should leave the U.S. if they are not satisfied. They should not exercise their democratic freedom of vote and speech. And once they leave you say business in the United Snakes is none of their business because they don't live there.

There is a word for people like you .... FASCIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 11 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,578
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 12 hr -Prince- 4,190
Topix is [email protected] 15 hr andjoe 5
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 18 hr Figarooo 6,721
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) Mon tazadaq 8
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) Mon Barbi A 18,964
The KING JAMES BIBLE.... (Jun '15) Sun COOTERDOG 13
More from around the web