American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19560 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look across the road from you after dark. See the light on in the basement? I solder wires to alarm clocks and mobile telephones, with something in the middle that goes boom. I'll invite you over as soon as I'm finished.
THANKS Frog Manure!

I would LOVE to be there when you finish to watch you blow yourself up!

HELL YES I'M THERE!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19561 Mar 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS Frog Manure!
I would LOVE to be there when you finish to watch you blow yourself up!
HELL YES I'M THERE!!
Let me give you a tip, Prickly - and I'm only going to say this once. As soon as you enter the premises you'll notice that I've already left by the back way. When you hear the ticking ....... Run!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19562 Mar 13, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you a tip, Prickly - and I'm only going to say this once. As soon as you enter the premises you'll notice that I've already left by the back way. When you hear the ticking ....... Run!
Will you be running off to your sightseeing tour of North Korea with your buddy DUNG, Nelly?

Speaking of trash, I haven't seen that bloodthirsty anti-Semitic brother-in-arms of yours lately. Is he hiding in a Pyongyang bunker?
Anonymous

UK

#19574 Mar 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
"Communism differs from all previous movements in that it overturns the basis of all earlier relations of production and intercourse, and for the first time consciously treats all natural premises as the creatures of hitherto existing men, strips them of their natural character and subjugates them to the power of the united individuals. Its organisation is, therefore, essentially economic, the material production of the conditions of this unity; it turns existing conditions into conditions of unity. The reality, which communism is creating, is precisely the true basis for rendering it impossible that anything should exist independently of individuals, insofar as reality is only a product of the preceding intercourse of individuals themselves."
–Karl Marx
YES KARL, YOU ARE CORRECT, AGAIN, AS USUAL.
The one common factor amount all communist countries is that they are ALL FAILURES, every single one, poor, primitive and backwards, communism is the biggest failure of any political ideologies, capitalism is the biggest success of any political ideologies. The stark difference can be seen in Korea, the south is capitalist, democratic and rich and prosperous, the north is communist, dictatorship, and poor and starving peasant land, game over, capitalism won, communism failed, even China have abandoned communism now LOL, hahaha, so have Russia, hahaha

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19577 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF KOREA IS BUILDING A NEW MISSILE NOW WITH THE GOAL OF CREATING FIREWORKS.
<quoted text>
How's life in that sh¡t hole of a 'country' today, servant? Are your masters ordering you to take a more bellicose delivery here? Do you think your fat little 'leader' scares the rest of the world?

Your dirty starving dictatorship is laughed at.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19579 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE I FUCK MY NUTS, ALL THE PEOPLE SUPPORT THE DICK TRAITORSHIP IN THE DUMP OF KOREA...OR ELSE!

<quoted text>
What happens to dissidents in your tyrannical state, lackey?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19581 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE AS DID THE 10-MILLON TROOPS IN THE DUMP OF KOREA. ARE READY TO GO TO FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY, OR THEY WILL BE SHOT IN THE HEAD. PURE TYRANNY.
<quoted text>
Are they fighting to keep your citizens from listening to rock and roll, stooge? Are they going to battle to keep your despots in furs and German cars?

Voted lately?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19583 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S QUITE CLEAR TO FUCK MY FACE WHEN THE DUMP OF KOREA ARMY JUMPS IN TO THE SACK WITH ME
<quoted text>
Another cheerful post from someone who can't even freely travel through his own country.

The Russians stopped backing your bankrupt fiefdom more than 20 years ago, stooge.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19587 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IN THE COURSE OF DEMOCRACY BLOOMING FUCK MY FACE IN AMEIRICA YOU'LL SIMPLY BE KILLED OFF AS A THREAT TO LIBERTY AND FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY.
<quoted text>
It's common knowledge fat little Kim jong un enjoys recycling his generals' discarded condoms as chewing gum.

He said his grandfather, Kim Il-sung taught him to do that.
Anonymous

UK

#19590 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea, commonly called North Korea, is a country in East Asia, in the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. Its capital is Pyongyang, the country's largest city by both land area and population. Wikipedia
IT'S QUITE CLEAR FUCKFACE WHEN THE DRR OF KOREA ARMY JUMPS IN TO THE SOUTH THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS WILL BE DEAD IN 20 MINUTES BACKED BY THE SUPERIOR RUSSIA TECHNOLOGY AND NUCLEAR FORCES WHOSE GOAL IT IS ALSO TO RUN THE CRIMINAL USA NAZIS OFF THE ASIAN MAINLAND.
<quoted text>
Where are you then, NATO is here waiting for you, bring it on, what's the matter, are your great leaders scared of getting hurt, poor souls
Anonymous

UK

#19591 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea, commonly called North Korea, is a country in East Asia, in the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. Its capital is Pyongyang, the country's largest city by both land area and population. Wikipedia
IT'S QUITE CLEAR FUCKFACE WHEN THE DRR OF KOREA ARMY JUMPS IN TO THE SOUTH THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS WILL BE DEAD IN 20 MINUTES BACKED BY THE SUPERIOR RUSSIA TECHNOLOGY AND NUCLEAR FORCES WHOSE GOAL IT IS ALSO TO RUN THE CRIMINAL USA NAZIS OFF THE ASIAN MAINLAND.
<quoted text>
Russian technology is thirty years behind the west you dumbass, why do you think they LOST the cold war, and all their neighbours and ex soviot states are now with NATO, under western controll, you poor uneducated stooge
Anonymous

UK

#19592 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
That President Barack Obama ordered the manufacture in China and delivery to the United States of tens of thousands of boxcars equipped on the inside with shackles to chain people as prisoners. Also included in every one of these railroad cars, according to Janek, is a guillotine, for the execution of prisoners through decapitation on the spot.
SURE FUCKFACE SUPPORTS THE TERROR BOXCARS.
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, I think you actually believe that, hahaha, you buffoon. Obama was ELECTED (something you don't get to do) by over 50% of Americans, north koreas leaders have never been elected and are hated by everyone in north Korea, and you know that's a fact, but we will liberate you one day, when we got nothing else to do, probably on a wet Sunday or something,when there's nothing on tv, the first you'll know of it is when you see your two inch legs are no longer attached to your five inch body, so get the beers out and prepare to be demicratized
Anonymous

UK

#19596 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
RUSSIA IS 30 YEARS AHEAD OF THE PRESENT 2013 U.S. TECHNOLOGY VERSUS U.S. WARPLANES AND SUBMARINES DESIGNED IN THE 1980S THAT EQUALS AT LEAST A 50 YEAR GAP IN DEPLOYED TECHNOLOGY.
ANY WAR WITH RUSSIA WOULD BE A MASSACRE OF THE UNITED STATES POPULATION DOWN TO NO POPULATION.
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, russia tech is OBSOLETE, it is done and busted, their navy us non existant, their airforce is a joke, all Russia have is nukes, that's it, a third world nation with an a bomb, that's all Russia have ever been, that's why they lost, if Russia has power, why does the west controll all the ex soviot states, America, from thousands of miles away, controlls russias back yard, Russia are nothing fool

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19600 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
WHEN THE DUMP OF KOREA ATTACKS MOST IN "SOUTH KOREA WILL WELCOME THE LIBERATORS AS FRIENDS EXCEPT THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS GUARDING THE 1,000 U.S. NUCLEAR WEAPONS STORED IN S. KOREA WHO'LL BE KILLED TO THE LAST PERSON.
<quoted text>
The South Koreans consider your twisted population to be little more than scary country cousins, fool.

You people have to be the most ignorant slobs I have ever seen.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19602 Mar 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
e - yet they were responsible for the murder of millions of innocent people. Perhaps you should look to the "fat and little" people to lead you out of your misery.
More of your cynicism born of bitter envy, Nelly.

For one so thick, you're amazingly transparent.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19603 Mar 15, 2013
God bless one special Marine for what he is about to do.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19605 Mar 15, 2013
God bless all of the US Military as they fight for our freedom and keep us safe.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19606 Mar 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's going to rape another 10-year-old girl and murder her in front of her family
Gee thanks for the glimpse inside your pointed head, Nelly.

Location hidden

#19609 Mar 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see how United Snakes soldiers raping 10 year old girls can possibly contribute to your "safety". Do children usually pose a threat to you? Have you talked with a psychologist about these "fears" of yours? You should.
I think you have issues with believeing the lies you are told. We are aware of your dislike of the US and the US military.

Since you dislike the US so much I hope you are not in a country that accepts aid from the US. If you are I hope you have denouced such aid and publically spoken against your gov't for accepting such aid.

If you are in the US, then you are just an idiot with too much time on your hands.

Location hidden

#19615 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT ABOUT THE DEATH CAMPS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW STANDING IDLE WAITING FOR CUSTOMERS???
<quoted text>
Either you are insane or grossly misinformed. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myth or not White Male Privilege 7 hr Mark Rosenkranz 9
Bisexual 12 hr NewInKitchener 13
horny? 12 hr Ash 4
I'm too horny for my own good 13 hr NewInKitchener 2
Biguyswesttn18-26kik_group 13 hr Jojojo 1
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 370
Can a 14 year old date a 23 year old?. 13 hr Seduciary 9
More from around the web