American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19367 Mar 2, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

What part of historical fact do you Americans have trouble understanding? The United Snakes DID NOT win WW II. That glory goes to a number of nation, all of which had a "crucial role" to play. The Soviet Union more than any other.
The part you haven't explained to me is how the US Navy 'blockaded' Japan, thus the US is to blame for the surprise attack at Pearl.

Explain that to me, lying freak.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19369 Mar 2, 2013
Canada's WW2 equipment supply and production. Not bad for a country of only 11 million at the time.

11 billion dollars of munitions
1.7 million small arms
43,000 heavy guns
16,000 aircraft
2 million tonnes of explosives
815,000 military vehicles, 50,000 tanks and armoured gun carriers
9,000 boats and ships
Anti-tank and field artillery
Naval guns
Small arms and automatic weapons
Radar sets and Electronics
Synthetic rubber
Uranium for the ’Manhattan Project’

Britain had entered the war with 80,000 military vehicles of all types; however, 75,000 of these British vehicles were left behind in the evacuation at Dunkirk in 1940. Virtually defenceless on the ground, Britain turned to Canada - and particularly the Canadian auto industry - to replace what had been lost. Canada not only replaced these losses, it did much more.

http://www.canadaatwar.ca/content-17/world-wa...
Anonymous

UK

#19370 Mar 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Canada's WW2 equipment supply and production. Not bad for a country of only 11 million at the time.
11 billion dollars of munitions
1.7 million small arms
43,000 heavy guns
16,000 aircraft
2 million tonnes of explosives
815,000 military vehicles, 50,000 tanks and armoured gun carriers
9,000 boats and ships
Anti-tank and field artillery
Naval guns
Small arms and automatic weapons
Radar sets and Electronics
Synthetic rubber
Uranium for the ’Manhattan Project’
Britain had entered the war with 80,000 military vehicles of all types; however, 75,000 of these British vehicles were left behind in the evacuation at Dunkirk in 1940. Virtually defenceless on the ground, Britain turned to Canada - and particularly the Canadian auto industry - to replace what had been lost. Canada not only replaced these losses, it did much more.
http://www.canadaatwar.ca/content-17/world-wa...
Canada was amazing in both world wars, the joined right from the beginning, on d day there was five beaches invaded, two were British, two were American and the other was Canadian, Canada liberated the entire nation of Holland, you can still see Canadian flags flying in some peoples gardens in Holland, they are still gratefull to Canada. Canada also built up a large navy from almost nothing to a great fleet in just three years during ww2, Canada have always been britains great ally, people often forget that Canada played a big role in ww2, everyone talks just about USA, Britain and Russia, but Canada, Australia and new Zealand played their parts too, in both wars

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19371 Mar 2, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada was amazing in both world wars, the joined right from the beginning, on d day there was five beaches invaded, two were British, two were American and the other was Canadian, Canada liberated the entire nation of Holland, you can still see Canadian flags flying in some peoples gardens in Holland, they are still gratefull to Canada. Canada also built up a large navy from almost nothing to a great fleet in just three years during ww2, Canada have always been britains great ally, people often forget that Canada played a big role in ww2, everyone talks just about USA, Britain and Russia, but Canada, Australia and new Zealand played their parts too, in both wars
Thank you.

Canada still has close ties with Britain today and I hope it stays that way. I'm a very strong Canadian monarchist. If ever the day comes in this country to remove our British monarchial ties, to remove the British monarchy symbolic ties, the disloyal b*stards who did it better not come near me(lol). I'm proud also that our our air force and navy still has the "Royal" part in their names and members of the Royal family are symbolic heads/commanders of many Canadian military units.

Most people don't know that on D-Day, Juno Beach was the 2nd heaviest defended beach but we made it further into France than anyone else that day.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19372 Mar 2, 2013
Give me Canadian soldiers, American technology, British officers and I will rule the world.

-Sir Winston Churchill-

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19374 Mar 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE, AN ALL MARXIST JURY IN THE UNITED STATES FOR ALL THE WAR CRIMINALS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
LETHAL INJECTION SEEMS TO WORK FOR THE CONVICTED BUT A SQUAD OF RIFLES IS MORE FORMAL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING TO FUTURE CRIMINALS.
<quoted text>
Bloodthirsty, aren't you, pigfaced slave?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19375 Mar 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Give me Canadian soldiers, American technology, British officers and I will rule the world.
-Sir Winston Churchill-
Not that Winnie didn't say "give me American soldiers". Ha! He was no fool.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19376 Mar 2, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I like boys!
I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means, Bed Pan.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19377 Mar 2, 2013
PHOTO SHOP Makes Botox Doctors Furious!

_RandMan_

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19378 Mar 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
SURRRE, AN ALL MARXIST JURY IN THE UNITED STATES FOR ALL THE WAR CRIMINALS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
LETHAL INJECTION SEEMS TO WORK FOR THE CONVICTED BUT A SQUAD OF RIFLES IS MORE FORMAL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING TO FUTURE CRIMINALS.
<quoted text>
C'mon, Dung. You seem a little bit upset. Let's just calm down, shall we? You need to get away from work for awhile, I think. Why don't you just jump on a plane and take a little vacation? Tell you what, you come over here to California and I'll show you around town. We'll have a blast! You and I'll go out on the town, grab a steak, have a few drinks, maybe smoke some herb, chase the pretty ladies around a little bit. WTF! Maybe you'll get lucky! You never know, right?

We could take a drive down to L.A. for a couple of days, just us guys. Hit the beach, check out the bikinis, drink a few brewskies. Tear up Hollywood! Maybe date a movie star? Who knows? What do you say, Dude? Just let me know your flight number so I can pick you up at the airport. C'mon Bud... Let's Par-tay!! Get HERE!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19380 Mar 3, 2013
SURRRE, AN ALL MARXIST JURY IN THE UNITED STATES FOR ALL THE WAR CRIMINALS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

LETHAL INJECTION SEEMS TO WORK FOR THE CONVICTED BUT A SQUAD OF RIFLES IS MORE FORMAL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING TO FUTURE CRIMINALS.

OF COURSE, YOU LOVE CRIMINALS, ESPECIALLY MASS MURDER CRIMINALS WHO MURDER MILLIONS, FOR PROFITS, AS YOU CONSTANTLY EXPRESS THIS IDEA HERE AND APPROVE OF IT.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloodthirsty, aren't you, pigfaced slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19381 Mar 3, 2013
WHAT???
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, Dung. You seem a little bit upset. Let's just calm down, shall we? You need to get away from work for awhile, I think. Why don't you just jump on a plane and take a little vacation? Tell you what, you come over here to California and I'll show you around town. We'll have a blast! You and I'll go out on the town, grab a steak, have a few drinks, maybe smoke some herb, chase the pretty ladies around a little bit. WTF! Maybe you'll get lucky! You never know, right?
We could take a drive down to L.A. for a couple of days, just us guys. Hit the beach, check out the bikinis, drink a few brewskies. Tear up Hollywood! Maybe date a movie star? Who knows? What do you say, Dude? Just let me know your flight number so I can pick you up at the airport. C'mon Bud... Let's Par-tay!! Get HERE!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19382 Mar 3, 2013
ON JUNE 6, 1944, ONLY 1,000 GERMAN TROOPS CHALLENGED U.S. TROOPS ON THE FRENCH BEACHES
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19383 Mar 3, 2013
At Pyongyang's Sunan airport on his way to Beijing, Rodman said it was "amazing" that the North Koreans were "so honest." He added that Kim Jong Il and Kim Il Sung, North Korea's founder, "were great leaders."

"He's proud, his country likes him — not like him, love him, love him," Rodman said of Kim Jong Un. "Guess what, I love him. The guy's really awesome."

Kim said he hoped sports exchanges would promote "mutual understanding between the people of the two countries," the official Korean Central News Agency said.

Dennis Rodman met North Korea's Kim Jong Un on Thursday on the third day of his improbable journey to Pyongyang, telling the leader "You have a friend for life,

Rodman later addressed Kim before a crowd of thousands, telling him, "You have a friend for life," Detrick said.

AND SURE, THE BEST DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AT THE BASKETBALL GAME, IMPECCABLY DRESSED "NORTH" KOREANS, AND NOT A "STARVING" KID IN SIGHT, WHICH BELIES THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NONE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY THERE.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19385 Mar 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
etrick said.
AND SURE, THE BEST DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AT THE BASKETBALL GAME, IMPECCABLY DRESSED "NORTH" KOREANS, AND NOT A "STARVING" KID IN SIGHT, WHICH BELIES THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NONE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY THERE.
'BEST DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD' LOLOLOL!!!

Don't worry about your filthy leaders' attire, fool. You and your teachers will be sent to the mountains very soon. Tell your mother to pack her bags, ass hat.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19386 Mar 3, 2013
Rodman, a 51-year-old Hall of Famer, was quoted as calling relations between the United States and North Korea "regrettable", though added "personally I am a friend of Marshal Kim Jong-Un and the DPRK people

Rodman wore dark glasses and a hat, Xinhua said, and sat to the left of Kim. They spoke to each other without any interpretation, according to the report.

Rodman has been actively tweeting during the visit, saying he was looking forward to meeting Kim, that North Koreans love basketball and that he was "honoured" to represent the United States.

The game, attended by college students, citizens of Pyongyang and foreign diplomats, among others, Xinhua said. North Korean cheerleaders in traditional dress and miniskirts performed during the break.

AND SURE, THE BEST DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AT THE BASKETBALL GAME, IMPECCABLY DRESSED "NORTH" KOREANS, AND NOT A "STARVING" KID IN SIGHT, WHICH BELIES THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NONE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY THERE.

SEE THE GAME ON TV THERE IN THE UNITED STATES, OR WAS IT THE USUAL CENSORSHIP THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'BEST DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD' LOLOLOL!!!
Don't worry about your filthy leaders' attire, fool. You and your teachers will be sent to the mountains very soon. Tell your mother to pack her bags, ass hat.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19387 Mar 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND SURE, THE WOSRT DRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AT THE BASKETBALL GAME, IMPECCABLY DRESSED "NORTH" KOREANS, AND NOT A "STARVING" KID IN SIGHT, WHICH BELIES THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NONE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY THERE.
SEE THE GAME ON TV THERE IN THE UNITED STATES, OR WAS IT THE USUAL CENSORSHIP THERE???
<quoted text>
In the US, we watch the NBA and the best college hoops in the world.
Who'd WANT to watch a cheap exhibition 'game' from that dirty hell hole, dull freak?

In the scope of the actual sports world, what was a big deal in your backwater shit hole of a impoverished country is absolutely NOTHING, fool.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19388 Mar 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that Winnie didn't say "give me American soldiers". Ha! He was no fool.
That is not what was meant by the quote douche lord.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19391 Mar 3, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was. He said openly that American equipment was appreciated but as fighting men Americans were useless, jizz rag.
More of your WW2 history lessons, Nelly. Don't you become wearing of being mocked?
Anonymous

UK

#19392 Mar 3, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was. He said openly that American equipment was appreciated but as fighting men Americans were useless, jizz rag.
He never said that you idiot, nobody would say that about their allies during a war, especially when its not true, you must try better next time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 3 hr -Sprocket- 6,548
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,195
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 596
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Jack 2,847
play last word! (Aug '12) 7 hr So_da_lish_us 355
Looking to show off on skype to men 8 hr fictionw0000rthy 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 11 hr Emerald Jewel 8,223