American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#19341 Feb 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME IN PYONGYANG LAST NIGHT...
...while the rest of that dirty tyranny starved. Seen the naked pics of that fat Kim Jong Un's wife yet? The rest of the world has seen them.

She needs to shave.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19342 Feb 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE, IF IT'S NOT ELECTIONS LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES IT IS ACCORDING TO THE UNITED STATES MEDIA NOT "DEMOCRATIC."
<quoted text>
Voted lately, lackey?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19344 Mar 1, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few days ago you asked for only "ONE". I guess getting your answer ry will interest you. You want to be right even when you are not.
Cary on, Bed Pan. I know who you are and I can bet others do too.
You seem to enjoy answering for that idiotic group of stooges who call themselves DUNG, so why not hop onto your white horse and do so, Nelly?

After that, you can fill me in on your days with Special Forces, old creep.
Anonymous

UK

#19345 Mar 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few days ago you asked for only "ONE". I guess getting your answer didn't appease you so you've upped the anty. Sheeple like you will never admit you're wrong because you never really know what you're talking about. "The boss" says it's so and no amount of proof to the contrary will interest you. You want to be right even when you are not.
Cary on, Bed Pan. I know who you are and I can bet others do too.
I'm still waiting for you to name one, but as everything you say is a lie, like being Swedish and fighting in Vietnam and being in the RAF, all you do is lie, so i don't expect anything else from a disturbed freak like you
Anonymous

UK

#19346 Mar 1, 2013
If you were ever in the RAF, and said the things to them that you cowardly say here, from behind your computer, you would not be alive today to spout your bullshit
Anonymous

UK

#19349 Mar 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you Americans insist your country is democratic and enjoys "freedom of speech" yet think that people who express their opinion in opposition to your own ought (rightfully) to be killed? Tsk-tsk.
The RAF, is British you dumbass, the royal air force, so obviously you were never with them, as a creature such as you would never be allowed in, and if you ever said to a British pilot what you say here, then yes, you would be dead, and you still can not name one freedom that north Koreans have, than the west doesn't, that's becauae there aren't any, that's why we are on an American forum, where you can say anything, and not a north Korean one, where you can say nothing
Anonymous

UK

#19350 Mar 1, 2013
Without Britain and America, all of Europe, including the Sweden that you pretend to be from, would all be under the ussr, so how does it feel knowing that the freedom you have would not exist without UK and USA. The nazis first, and then the soviots, Europe was saved both times by UK and USA, you owe everything to them, without American military spending, Europe would be soviot today, Europe gets to spend their money on free healthcare and universities, only because they are protected by USA, who have to spend their money on military, so Americans don't have free healthcare or universities, because they have to pay for the entire defense of the western world, Europeans get to spend their money on health and education because they know that american and British taxpayers have to pay for European defense, that's why Europe has free healthcare and education, and America doesn't, because Europeans have been leaching off America for their defense, so Americans have to spend all this money protecting Europe and the west, meaning they have no money left to have their own free healthcare system and education, that is wrong. Europe should pay for its own defense, Britain and France are the only countries in Europe that pay for their own defense and have big militaries, the rest of Europe relies on American taxpayers, that is wrong, why should Americans pay for Europeans to have free healthcare, universities and generous bennefits and state pensions, that Americans don't get to have for themselves because they are paying for the defense of the entire western world, Europe spends its money on luxury benefits and social programs because they know that USA and Britain will pay to protect them

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19351 Mar 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Nice!
<quoted text>
copy and paste much, Deng ... People know me and my posts ... and KNOW I don't post garbage much like you!... Have a nice day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19352 Mar 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
USMC
<3
Semper Fi ...

Morning, Perse ...

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#19354 Mar 1, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
McCarthy still has you people shaking in your boots, eh? Oooooo! Communism! I'm so afraid! You know, it wasn't you Americans who won WW II. It were the Soviets. The United Snakes didn't even enter the war until the very last minute. But I can guess in the U.S. they teach you that you "won the war", ha!
More of your jaded versions of history.

Tell me all about the US naval 'blockade' of Japan which supposedly provoked
the surprise attack on Pearl Harbour, old Nelly. I can't wait to learn!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Beaverton, OR

#19355 Mar 1, 2013
Force are you kidding? It was precisely our entering the war, forcing Hitler to divide his forces even more that caused the turn and the Germans demise. The Russians gave up a ton and courageously fought the Germans, I am taking nothing away from them. However, had the U.S. held out and just sat there, you'd all be speaking German.
And wow, really, in this time you pull out McCarthy? Our system has it's problems like any system, but the U.S.S.R. failed, it is no threat at all. Except for maybe the nuclear weapons unaccounted for after the fall.

Side question: Why do these trolls get on a thread that is simply proud of it's troops and rail on America?

And for any of you that say our military is callous and baby killers and whatever your other claims are - ALL ARMIES DO THE SAME. War is a nasty thing and there are crappy things done by all armies in war. This is not a defense of atrocities but merely a reminder to look at your own nation and it's military history before you rail on ours.
Anonymous

UK

#19356 Mar 1, 2013
JR in Or wrote:
Force are you kidding? It was precisely our entering the war, forcing Hitler to divide his forces even more that caused the turn and the Germans demise. The Russians gave up a ton and courageously fought the Germans, I am taking nothing away from them. However, had the U.S. held out and just sat there, you'd all be speaking German.
And wow, really, in this time you pull out McCarthy? Our system has it's problems like any system, but the U.S.S.R. failed, it is no threat at all. Except for maybe the nuclear weapons unaccounted for after the fall.
Side question: Why do these trolls get on a thread that is simply proud of it's troops and rail on America?
And for any of you that say our military is callous and baby killers and whatever your other claims are - ALL ARMIES DO THE SAME. War is a nasty thing and there are crappy things done by all armies in war. This is not a defense of atrocities but merely a reminder to look at your own nation and it's military history before you rail on ours.
He is a total moron, he has a fanatical hatred for America and allied troops, anyone with a brain knows that world war two would not have been won without either the USA, UK, and Russia, to say otherwise is just bullshit, Britain relied on American supplies to keep the fight going, and Russia would not have beat Germany on their own, it needed all there countries to win the war, Russia undoubtedly speeded up the defeat of Germany, and without the British victories in the battle of Britain, battle of the Atlantic and Africa, the war would have been lost by 1941, before USA joined, but Britain could not have invaded Europe on d day without the huge equipment and manpower than USA bought with them, so America did certainly do as much as Russia and Britain in defeated Hitler, the war would have been lost of either one of Britain, USA and Russia had not been involved, it took all three

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#19357 Mar 1, 2013
I think America and the UK could've won the war themselves and maybe America alone, but Britian alone is too much for them.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19358 Mar 1, 2013
JR in Or wrote:
Force are you kidding?..... had the U.S. held out and just sat there, you'd all be speaking German.
Are you saying that without the U.S. I'd be speaking a foreign language? What language is it that I'm writing at this very moment? Does it look like Swedish to you? Just for information, I do speak German, along with several other languages. So what's your point?
JR in Or wrote:
And wow, really, in this time you pull out McCarthy?
Why didn't you respond to your countryman stawdawg when he introduced communism into the discussion? It is McCarthy's madness that lies at the heart of his statement. You blame me for saying so? The 2 of you ought to coordinate your input here ...... you say the U.S. saved me from the Germans but he says the U.S. saved me from the Soviet Union.
JR in Or wrote:
I forgive you for insinuating I'm a "troll" but the answer to your side question is that Americans have brought only death and destruction. If the thread were called "Al Qaida Rocks" what sort of troll response do you think it would attract? Would you think it's unfair to "rail" upon the simple pride of Al Qaida fighters?
JR in Or wrote:
And for any of you that say our military is callous and baby killers and whatever your other claims are - ALL ARMIES DO THE SAME.
First of all, this thread discusses American soldiers. The thread about "ALL ARMIES" is at www.startyourownthread.com .

Secondly, I served 3 years in the U.S. Army and I am a Vietnam War Vet. "Callous and baby killers" was wrong then - it is still wrong now.
JR in Or wrote:
This is not a defense of atrocities but merely a reminder to look at your own nation and it's military history before you rail on ours.
Perhaps it is you who should look at my own nations military history before you make such a statement.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19359 Mar 1, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
I think America and the UK could've won the war themselves and maybe America alone, but Britian alone is too much for them.
You're saying that the U.S. and the UK could have defeated the Nazis without the Red Army, the French underground, the Norwegian underground and the partisans of a dozen other countries? Bog!

By the way, it was the Red Army that sacked Berlin, caused Hitler to take his own life, and forced the Nazis to surrender. What you should be contemplating is if the USSR would have beat the Nazis even if the U.S. and the UK were absent. THAT would be an interesting study.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#19360 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying that the U.S. and the UK could have defeated the Nazis without the Red Army, the French underground, the Norwegian underground and the partisans of a dozen other countries? Bog!
By the way, it was the Red Army that sacked Berlin, caused Hitler to take his own life, and forced the Nazis to surrender. What you should be contemplating is if the USSR would have beat the Nazis even if the U.S. and the UK were absent. THAT would be an interesting study.
I'm including all the countries britian owns as well, which means the U.S, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland will be fighting in the war.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#19361 Mar 2, 2013
The U.S has the world's largest and most experienced military.
Anonymous

UK

#19362 Mar 2, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
If Britain had fallen, there would have been no d day, no where to launch it from, and the Japanese would have been freed up, as two thirds of Japanese forces were fighting Britain. You are right that britain couldn't have won the war on our own, it would have been a truce, we couldn't invade them and they couldn't invade UK. America could not have won without britain either
Anonymous

UK

#19363 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that without the U.S. I'd be speaking a foreign language? What language is it that I'm writing at this very moment? Does it look like Swedish to you? Just for information, I do speak German, along with several other languages. So what's your point?
<quoted text>
Why didn't you respond to your countryman stawdawg when he introduced communism into the discussion? It is McCarthy's madness that lies at the heart of his statement. You blame me for saying so? The 2 of you ought to coordinate your input here ...... you say the U.S. saved me from the Germans but he says the U.S. saved me from the Soviet Union.
<quoted text>
I forgive you for insinuating I'm a "troll" but the answer to your side question is that Americans have brought only death and destruction. If the thread were called "Al Qaida Rocks" what sort of troll response do you think it would attract? Would you think it's unfair to "rail" upon the simple pride of Al Qaida fighters?
<quoted text>
First of all, this thread discusses American soldiers. The thread about "ALL ARMIES" is at www.startyourownthread.com .
Secondly, I served 3 years in the U.S. Army and I am a Vietnam War Vet. "Callous and baby killers" was wrong then - it is still wrong now.
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is you who should look at my own nations military history before you make such a statement.
What part are you having trouble understanding, is it the crucial role USA played in defeating the nazis, or how they defeated communism, both times Europe would have been screwed without the allies
Anonymous

UK

#19364 Mar 2, 2013
All of this is a mute point, as USA were first to build nuclear bombs, so theoretically they could have won the war on their own just by nuking germany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Jhornycock 546
moms nudes 2 hr pedro 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Junket 1,923
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 5 hr Junket 2,860
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 5,072
Storage Locker Gone 20 hr Jerome 1
Bras or braless 23 hr Hornygal66 5
More from around the web