DENG

Nanjing, China

#18857 Feb 12, 2013
LOOKS LIKE THE MAFIA PLAN IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO DEVALUE THE RICKETY UNITED STATES DOLLAR IN THE MONTH OF MAY CREATING HYPERINFLATION LIKE HUGE PRICE RISES IN GASOLINE AND FOOD PRICES AND A GIANT RISE IN THE COSTS OF IMPORTED GOODS.
Anonymous

London, UK

#18858 Feb 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find each of them beneath your proof that I'm not a Vietnam War Vet and that I wasn't employed by the RAF in Germany.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you and Will Rogers, I'm sure.
<quoted text>
Sweden is WAY above the United Snakes, Bone Head. The U.S. is the absolute most primitive country of the so-called developed world, so you'd do well to keep quiet.
You are not Swedish thoe, that was proven when you couldn't even name your own cities, malmo, remember that, hahaha, I still do, no Swede or swiss could be so stupid to not even know the name of their major city, so its yet another proven lie from you, to go with all the others, if you had ever served in the RAF, you would not be such a dickhead, in reality you are a skinny frail boy, sitting in your basement in you pants with your asthma inhaler and prescription glasses, any serviceman from UK or usa would bury you in one punch you worthless cretin
Anonymous

London, UK

#18859 Feb 12, 2013
DENG wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE MAFIA PLAN IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO DEVALUE THE RICKETY UNITED STATES DOLLAR IN THE MONTH OF MAY CREATING HYPERINFLATION LIKE HUGE PRICE RISES IN GASOLINE AND FOOD PRICES AND A GIANT RISE IN THE COSTS OF IMPORTED GOODS.
I'll keep this post and show it to you again in may, when it will join all your other failed predictions, oh dung, don't you ever learn, for five years and not one of your predictions has come true, poor poor dung, find a new doctor cuz those mess are fucking you up boy
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18860 Feb 12, 2013
again in may: AWW, THINK CNN WILL RUN THE STORY: ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI UNITED STATES FINANCIERS WILL DEVALUE THE DOLLAR???

DENG wrote:

OF COURSE, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS A SHELL, ON THE OUTSIDE, 15-TRILION GDP, BUT ON THE INSIDE, 4.5-TRILLION DOLLARS.

THE KEY TO INTELLIGENCE IS TO EXAMINE AN IDEA OR AN OBJECT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANGLES; YOUR ONE-DIMENSIONAL THINKING WILL NEVER PENETRATE TO THE ANSWER
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep this post and show it to you again in may, when it will join all your other failed predictions, oh dung, don't you ever learn, for five years and not one of your predictions has come true, poor poor dung, find a new doctor cuz those mess are fucking you up boy

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#18861 Feb 12, 2013
DUNG wrote:
again in may\
OR AN OBJECT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANGLES; YOUR ONE-DIMENSIONAL THINKING WILL NEVER PENETRATE TO THE ANSWER
<quoted text>
Are you proud of the fact that your despotic government severely limits your access to the internet, lackey fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18863 Feb 12, 2013
#13 The Chinese economy has grown 7 times faster than the U.S. economy has over the past decade.

#14 The United States has lost a staggering 32 percent of its manufacturing jobs since the year 2000.

OR AN OBJECT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANGLES; YOUR ONE-DIMENSIONAL THINKING WILL NEVER PENETRATE TO THE ANSWER

SO HOW'S IT FEEL TO LIVE IN A PROPAGANDA INDUCED WORLD???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud of the fact that your despotic government severely limits your access to the internet, lackey fool?

#15 The United States has lost an average of 50,000 manufacturing jobs per month since China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001.

#16 Overall, the United States has lost a total of more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities since 2001.

#17 According to the Economic Policy Institute, America is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18864 Feb 12, 2013
#18 China now produces more than twice as many automobiles as the United States does.

#19 Since the auto industry bailout, approximately 70 percent of all GM vehicles have been built outside the United States.

YEP, THE USA DREAM IS FINISHED; OFF WITH THEIR HEADS???
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18865 Feb 12, 2013
SO WHO TOLD THE POPE TO GIT OUT???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18866 Feb 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:

<quoted text>Maybe before he burnt out most of his brain cells like Deng did!

But Roth still has a great voice, Deng only has a keyboard!!

THE COLD AIR THERE MAKE YOUR MIND NOT THINK TOO WELL.

YU BETTER GET SOME MORE WOOD FOR YOUR FIRE.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't catch the reunion tour did ya?..lol..I wouldn't call Roth's vocals exactly great live in concert. But definitely one of my fave bands and still enjoy their music often.
I wonder what Deng would sound and look like in 80s rock star tight leather and singing Wunnin' with the Devil, You Weally Got Me or Somebawdy Get me a Doctaw?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18867 Feb 12, 2013
28 China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe.

#29 There are more pigs in China than in the next 43 pork producing nationscombined.

#30 Today, China produces nearly twice as much beer as the United States does.

#31 Right now, China is producing more than three times as much coal as the United States does.

#32 China now produces 11 times as much steel as the United States does.

DENG wrote:

DON'T YOU EVER THINK OR HEAR, WESTERN-STYLE CAPITALISM CRASHING DOWN BY ITS INABILITY TO REFORM WHEN THE CRISIS STARTS AND BALLOONS OUT OF CONTROL???

YEP, THE MARXIST IDEAS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMENT INCLUSION INTO WESTERN ECONMIC THEORY IS THE ANSWER, STAY OUT OF WARS, INVEST FOR THE FUTURE, TAKE A REDUCTION IN PROFITS BY INVESTING NOW FOR THE FUTURE. NOPE, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS HAMSTRUNG BY OLD IDEAS AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY TIME SOON. WHICH MEANS SOCIAL CHAOS.

#23 China’s number one export to the U.S. is computer equipment, but the number one U.S. export to China is “scrap and trash”.

TEHRE'S MORE, BUT AS YOU'VE DEMONSTRATED, YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND REALITY IS QUITE LOW.

#11 The new Martin Luther King memorial on the National Mall was made in China.
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure

Sweden

#18869 Feb 12, 2013
strawdawg wrote:
<quoted text>
.... any serviceman from UK or usa would bury you in one punch
You just buried yourself with one punch, Bonzo. I'd call that statement of yours proof positive that you've never served nor are you Brit.

I'll keep this post and show it to you again when you make further outrageous accusations.

“Never run from a fight.”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#18877 Feb 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they don't have democracy and freedom of speech in California either? Golly! I guess that means that all 50 states are Fascist.
<quoted text>
"Sociopathic" is a mighty big word for a little boy like you, Davey. Do you know what it means? I don't think you do. I'm sure you don't.
We have freedom of speech here. If, after you tell that DI what a coward he is and how loathsome you think his country is, he kicks your ass up around your ears, he will be arrested and charged with assault. If they find your shit on his shoes, he will be punished for that too.

Sociopath—
A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. Someone who would make light of 9-11.

Sounds like it was written about you.

Level 3

Vista, Ca.

#18878 Feb 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find each of them beneath your proof that I'm not a Vietnam War Vet and that I wasn't employed by the RAF in Germany.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you and Will Rogers, I'm sure.
<quoted text>
Sweden is WAY above the United Snakes, Bone Head. The U.S. is the absolute most primitive country of the so-called developed world, so you'd do well to keep quiet.
Sweden is less democratic and less significant than Iceland.
Anonymous

London, UK

#18879 Feb 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You just buried yourself with one punch, Bonzo. I'd call that statement of yours proof positive that you've never served nor are you Brit.
I'll keep this post and show it to you again when you make further outrageous accusations.
Please show me this proof, unlike you, I don't have to lie about my nationality, as I'm British so don't have the shame and embarrasment that you have for whatever pathetic nation you come from, and no, I have never served in the military, just like you have never served in any military, why do you have to lie about your nationality, is it because you are ashamed

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18880 Feb 13, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me this proof, unlike you, I don't have to lie about my nationality, as I'm British so don't have the shame and embarrasment that you have for whatever pathetic nation you come from, and no, I have never served in the military, just like you have never served in any military, why do you have to lie about your nationality, is it because you are ashamed
Funny how he can never show any proof of ANYTHING?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Downtown Sweden

#18882 Feb 13, 2013
IReasonablyI wrote:
It truly is disgusting to see how TOPIX has allowed Free Speech in these particular threads for discussion.
Disagree all you like about our govenment and their poor performance, but to spit on our VETs and their families as well, is just the worst way to vent your dismay.
Many gave their very lives for this Country so we may enjoy the freedoms we do.
FORCE, your voice should be SILENCED.
Desagree. Force is da villige idiot dat ve laugh at even here.

Level 3

Vista, Ca.

#18883 Feb 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
28 China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe.
#29 There are more pigs in China than in the next 43 pork producing nationscombined.
#30 Today, China produces nearly twice as much beer as the United States does.
#31 Right now, China is producing more than three times as much coal as the United States does.
#32 China now produces 11 times as much steel as the United States does.
DENG wrote:
DON'T YOU EVER THINK OR HEAR, WESTERN-STYLE CAPITALISM CRASHING DOWN BY ITS INABILITY TO REFORM WHEN THE CRISIS STARTS AND BALLOONS OUT OF CONTROL???
YEP, THE MARXIST IDEAS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMENT INCLUSION INTO WESTERN ECONMIC THEORY IS THE ANSWER, STAY OUT OF WARS, INVEST FOR THE FUTURE, TAKE A REDUCTION IN PROFITS BY INVESTING NOW FOR THE FUTURE. NOPE, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS HAMSTRUNG BY OLD IDEAS AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY TIME SOON. WHICH MEANS SOCIAL CHAOS.
#23 China’s number one export to the U.S. is computer equipment, but the number one U.S. export to China is “scrap and trash”.
TEHRE'S MORE, BUT AS YOU'VE DEMONSTRATED, YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND REALITY IS QUITE LOW.
#11 The new Martin Luther King memorial on the National Mall was made in China.
<quoted text>
How’s your air? How long before you realize that the main reason manufacturing has moved to China is your lax environmental laws. In 2021, computers are supposed to surpass human thought capabilities and it is thought that manufacturing will be limited to Nano technology—tiny robots that will assemble themselves. How many years do you think it will take for China’s environment to recover?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#18884 Feb 13, 2013
Roberto J. Prinselaar
WEAPONS

There are many types of weapons
But the ones that hurt the most
Are the weapons made of memories
And the deadly midnight ghost

Not all wounds are red and bloody
There are wounds that touch the mind
These are wounds that always fester
They’re the never healing kind

Why are we who’ve done our duty
Plagued by wounds that never heal
Made by weapons of our memories
Which are worse than lead and steel?

©Copyright circa 2001 by Roberto J. Prinselaar

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#18885 Feb 13, 2013
U.S. Military Tribute: Move Along

Anonymous

London, UK

#18888 Feb 13, 2013
Thanks to the huge shale oil and gas revolution in america, the usa is set to be the worlds biggest producer and exporter of oil and gas in the world within the next three years, this and the 3d printing revolution will make China redundant, their only advantage, cheap manufactoring of poor quality goods, will be lost to the 3d printing age, and they have nothing else to live on, so China is in serious trouble, that's why so many western companies are allready leaving China and coming back home to the west

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evaluating your own farts 3 hr vallsunn 5
I'm afraid I may be alone forever! 3 hr vallsunn 3
ladies are black guys really hung like horses?? 3 hr vallsunn 7
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 hr Terrible_Herbst 838
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 13 hr xtinatrinh 83
Speaking in Tongues 16 hr -Persephone- 10
Sex in Nepal 16 hr konichiwa 1
More from around the web