Comments
15,361 - 15,380 of 16,766 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
Force Majeure

Sweden

#18653 Feb 7, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just sick with hatred.
What I feel is not hatred, Davey Boy. Hatred is what those guys felt as they slammed into the WTC building on that glorious day of 7/11. My purpose is that of love. Love for humanity and disgust for those who would destroy the world and the people in it. People like you and RedButt. I don't hate you guys. What gave you that idea?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#18654 Feb 7, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
America took out Iraq in days, and could easily take out Iran
Everyone is an azz once in a while, but why are you Americans azzholes every day of your lives? Is it perhaps written into your American Constipation - along with owning guns?

The 17th. Amendment,§ 37: "It is required, henceforth, of all who are privileged to possess the nationality of these here United Snakes of Absurdity, to maintain a demeanor of azzholeum so as to destinquish oneself amidst the international community."

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#18655 Feb 7, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
What I feel is not hatred, Davey Boy. Hatred is what those guys felt as My purpose is that of love of little boys. Love for humanity I don't hate you guys. What gave you that idea?
LOL!!! More of your old hippie jargon.

I've seen some thin excuses before, but you're really on a roll today, aren't you, old Nelly boy? Please expel more of your historical fairy tales today, crusty old fool. I could use the laughs.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#18656 Feb 7, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expel more of your historical fairy tales today, crusty old fool.
An interesting question, Bed Pan.

Level 3

USA

#18657 Feb 7, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting question, Bed Pan.
It wasn't a question, creepy old queen.

Will you be carrying on your lies about your hitch in the Special Forces, or is a lecture on the prewar 'blockade' of Japan in your schedule, Nelly Boy?

Kindly leave out your trademark homoerotic reveries though. They just don't fit here.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#18658 Feb 7, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>They just don't fit here.
Ask him yourself. I'm not his keeper.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18659 Feb 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be carrying on your lies about your hitch in the Special Forces, or is a lecture on the prewar 'blockade' of Japan in your schedule, Nelly Boy?
Kindly leave out your trademark homoerotic reveries though. They just don't fit here.
LOL! That's all he's got is his "reveries" with Dung!

“Never run from a fight.”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#18660 Feb 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What I feel is not hatred, Davey Boy. Hatred is what those guys felt as they slammed into the WTC building on that glorious day of 7/11. My purpose is that of love. Love for humanity and disgust for those who would destroy the world and the people in it. People like you and RedButt. I don't hate you guys. What gave you that idea?
No, I have been reading your irrational diatribe for quite some time and you are one sick puppy. I doubt that the hijackers hated the stewardess as they slit her throat or 11 year old Bernard Brown when they looked into his face knowing they were going to murder him in just a little while. They probably had some remorse and some reverence for their victims. Your “7/11” comment on the other hand proves you to be a very loathsome being and certainly worth anyone’s hatred.
Anonymous

London, UK

#18661 Feb 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
NATURALLY, THE WORLD THINKS THE SUPERBOWL WAS PLAYED IN AFRICA.
naturally China has nothing like the superbowl, and nothing the world wants to watch, infact is there anything in China that the world watches or cares about, I can't think of any, not even one, what a pathetic nation hey deng
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18662 Feb 7, 2013
NATO Chopper Down in Afghanistan, No Fatalities

Posted 2013-02-07 10:10:24

ABC News

(KABUL, Afghanistan)-- A NATO chopper crashed Thursday in eastern Afghanistan, the International Security Assistance Force confirms.

“[A]ll crew members have been recovered with no reported fatalities,” ISAF said in a news release.

Afghan officials said the chopper went down in Kapisa province during an operation.

The Taliban immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

“ISAF is still in the process of assessing the circumstances to determine more facts,” the release said, before adding that “the site of the incident is secure.”

Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio

HERE'S WHAT A PENTAGON MAFIA LIE LOOKS LIKE: THE HELICOPTER WAS SHOT 20 HOURS AGO DOWN DEEP IN AFGHAN RESISTENCE TERRITORY AND THE DEAD CREW ARE STILL LYING IN THE HELICOPTER.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18663 Feb 7, 2013
"the enemy inflicted severe damages on the civilians robbing the villagers of their cash, jewelry and other valuables."

THIS IS WHAT U.S. TROOPS DO BEST??? JUST LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES??? ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR CASH. JEWELS AND OTHER VALUABLES???

AND THEN OF COURSE, MURDER, SO HOW CAN ANYONE BE A U.S. SOLDIER WITHOUT MURDERING SOMEONE???

Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan military operations against the kafirs, munafiqs and the worshippers of Idols

This page is updated throughout the day as new operations are reported.

Rabi-Al-Awwal 27, 1434 A.H, Thursday, February 7, 2013

US terrorist troops abduct 75 civilians, martyr 1 in night raids KAPISA, Feb. 07 - An innocent villager has been martyred and another fatally injured with 75 more detained by the invading in night raids carried out by the US terrorist troops in Afghanistan's eastern Kapisa Province, Mujahideen official say.

The latest night raids what were the invasions by the foreign terrorist forces involving 30 houses took place in Tagab district of Kapisa yesterday night and went on till the morning hour of Thursday in which besides murdering an innocent local and wounding another and kidnapping as many as 75 helpless locals, the enemy inflicted severe damages on the civilians robbing the villagers of their cash, jewelry and other valuables.

The night raids come as Mujahideen due to cold weather left the villages and was a proper opportunity to for the American cowardly troops to torture and go to any length they good go to make lives of the Afghan local miserable in absence of Mujahideen.

The US-influenced media be it local or international has turned a deaf ear to all this, publishing nothing to be of some comfort to the civilians suffered in such acts of inhumane terrorism, however, the same mainstream media make every effort to defame Mujahideen and pin whatever blames there are on Mujahideen to tarnish their name. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18664 Feb 7, 2013
SO, YUU ON DRUGS TODAY???

JUST GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND GIT SOME; A WINTER DISCOUNT TODAY IN AMERICA ILLEGAL DRUGS, BUYING AS THE BRIBED AND CORRUPT POLICE MAN COMES BY WITNESSING THE TRANSACTION???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
betty

Branchland, WV

#18666 Feb 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Thanks guys & gals and nice to meet those of you I don't know!
yes thank you all to keeping us safe and free also to the civilians that work abroad such as the army corp we appreciate and love all. our prayers are with you daily

Level 3

USA

#18667 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, I'M ON DRUGS TODAY???
JUST GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND GIT SOME OF MY MOTHER; A WINTER DISCOUNT TODAY IN AMERICA ILLEGAL DRUGS, BUYING AS THE BRIBED AND CORRUPT POLICE MAN COMES BY WITNESSING THE TRANSACTION???
<quoted text>
Drugs? No, but I can tell you're smoking toenail clippings again, baby eater.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#18668 Feb 7, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
naturally China has nothing like the superbowl, and nothing the world wants to watch, infact is there anything in China that the world watches or cares about, I can't think of any, not even one, what a pathetic nation hey deng
Ah come on now, they do have super bowls of rice....lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#18669 Feb 7, 2013
Read the entire article for a good laugh....

Iran's Stealth Fighter is Probably an Elaborate Fraud...

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18670 Feb 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

NATURALLY, THE WORLD THINKS THE SUPERBOWL WAS PLAYED IN AFRICA.

35 MILLION PEOPLE WATCHED THE DISASTERED PRESENTATION CALLED THE SUPERBOWL.
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18671 Feb 7, 2013
O, I'M ON DRUGS TODAY???

JUST GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND GIT SOME OF MY MOTHER; A WINTER DISCOUNT TODAY IN AMERICA ILLEGAL DRUGS, BUYING AS THE BRIBED AND CORRUPT POLICE MAN COMES BY WITNESSING THE TRANSACTION???

<quoted text>

A HOMOSEXUAL ILLEGAL DRUG JUNKIE WHO THINKS HITLER'S METHODS ARE OKAY FOR AMERICA.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs? No, but I can tell you're smoking toenail clippings again, baby eater.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18672 Feb 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

SO, YUU ON DRUGS TODAY???

JUST GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND GIT SOME; A WINTER DISCOUNT TODAY IN AMERICA ILLEGAL DRUGS, BUYING AS THE BRIBED AND CORRUPT POLICE MAN COMES BY WITNESSING THE TRANSACTION???

<quoted text>

DID YOU???

NOTICED THE BAD AMATEURISH SUPERBOWL MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION AND ESPECIALLY THE THIRD-WORLD QUALITY LIGHTING SYSTEM THERE???
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dung! Did you watch the Super Bowl?

Level 3

USA

#18674 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
I AM ON DRUGS TODAY.
JUST GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND GIT SOME OF MY FAT MOM; A WINTER DISCOUNT TODAY ON HER BIG ASS, BUYING AS POLICE MAN COMES BY WITNESSING THE TRANSACTION???
<quoted text>
DID YOU???
NOTICED THE BAD AMATEURISH SUPERBOWL MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION AND ESPECIALLY THE THIRD-WORLD QUALITY LIGHTING SYSTEM THERE???
<quoted text>
The Superbowl is old news, slave. Tell me about cannibalism in North Korea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Testimonies. 1 hr Kosco 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Randy Andy 54 721
How do I delete a post? (Sep '06) 3 hr suecgonzo-2014 846
2014 waec gce Economics answers obj and theory ... 3 hr mr Pat 1
2014 waec gce Economics answers obj and theory ... 3 hr mr Pat 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 3 hr --Rickster-- 18,459
2014 waec gce Economics answers obj and theory ... 4 hr mr Pat 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••