American & Allied Soldiers Rock!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Gnesta, Sweden

#16536 Nov 6, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a shame that those 'patents' are ...... nothing important, nothing like the computer or telephone or submarine or nukes ....
Each one of them capable of existing because of Chinese inventions that form the fundamental basis of making those things possible.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16537 Nov 7, 2012
DENG wrote:
IN THE COMING WORLD WAR, THE UNITED STATES NAVY WILL BE SUNK IN A DAY WITH THE HIGH LEVEL OF MILITARY WEAPONARY IN THE WORLD TODAY.
<quoted text>
Yes, DENG i finally agree. IF America decided to wage war on the ENTIRE WORLD it would lose its navy, and a lot else. It would still take a day though!
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#16538 Nov 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did go to school, did ya'. The U.S. has benefitted greatly from Chinese inventions yet the United Snakes is just barely 200 years old. "2 thousands years" my-azz.
<quoted text>
This line of dialogue is based upon a long-distance sniper shot that takes down "one". So OK, big deal, your singel-shot snipers are better than Afghani snipers ..... whoop-de-doo! You are forgetting that Afghani road-side bombers are light-years ahead of your United Snakes bozo brigaders and a road-side bomb takes out a whole truck-load of fat-azzed American puzzy boys with a singel "boom"! In any case, you are replying to my comment that the United Snakes is losing in Afghanistan and the Afghanis are winning. Numbers of casualities are irrelevant: Or perhaps you never heard of the war in Vietnam?
<quoted text>
Who said that I "support the taliban" in general terms? Perspective is the key. At the moment it is the United Snakes (including NATO) who are "the bad guys" in Afghanistan. I'd like to see the United Snakes get wiped out in Afghanistan. If it's the Taliban, Al Qaida, the Mujahedeen, or the Afghani PTA Society who do it .......... well. Once that's done we'll see who takes over as "bad guy". Can you wait that long and ask me how I feel then?
I'd like to see the western countries deport all you camel jockeys back to whatever sh-thole you came from in the first place before you ruin another country. Then we should put the B52's in the sky and bomb all of you murdering POS parasites back into the stone age. How do you like that perspective, Yimmie AssKrack? HA HA HA! I like the way France treats you and your kind. I hope that spreads to the US.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16539 Nov 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why?
<quoted text>
So when they have completed their "western" studies, got skilled & work experience they return home to improve their country with high level, good quality goods.
I thought you said that you didn't know why Chinese go to the west??????
Settle down sparky.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16541 Nov 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did go to school, did ya'. The U.S. has benefitted greatly from Chinese inventions yet the United Snakes is just barely 200 years old. "2 thousands years" my-azz.
<quoted text>
This line of dialogue is based upon a long-distance sniper shot that takes down "one". So OK, big deal, your singel-shot snipers are better than Afghani snipers ..... whoop-de-doo! You are forgetting that Afghani road-side bombers are light-years ahead of your United Snakes bozo brigaders and a road-side bomb takes out a whole truck-load of fat-azzed American puzzy boys with a singel "boom"! In any case, you are replying to my comment that the United Snakes is losing in Afghanistan and the Afghanis are winning. Numbers of casualities are irrelevant: Or perhaps you never heard of the war in Vietnam?
<quoted text>
Who said that I "support the taliban" in general terms? Perspective is the key. At the moment it is the United Snakes (including NATO) who are "the bad guys" in Afghanistan. I'd like to see the United Snakes get wiped out in Afghanistan. If it's the Taliban, Al Qaida, the Mujahedeen, or the Afghani PTA Society who do it .......... well. Once that's done we'll see who takes over as "bad guy". Can you wait that long and ask me how I feel then?
I thought the bad guys were the ones shooting girls who simply want education for themselves.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#16542 Nov 7, 2012
Richard D. Preston
AND THE BAND PLAYS ON

The best laid plans of mice and men
Promises made in the prime of our youth
Gonna be rich, grab the world by the tail
Turned out to be far from the truth

Haven’t been the same since I walked the high plains
In the summer of sixty six
Where the good died young and the young died brave
Piled up like pick up sticks

Twisted and torn and turned inside out
Since the summer of sixty seven
Living for the day searching for a way
To turn hell into a place called heaven

The body was willing but the mind wouldn’t bend
Couldn’t quite conform to the normality’s of life
While the free were dancing to Joplin and Hendricks
I was still marching to the drum and fife

The beat goes on even until this day
Marching in a never-ending parade
Just a tad out of step and an octave out of tune
Forever restless in the land of the brave

©Copyright February 17, 2004 by Richard D. Preston

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#16543 Nov 7, 2012
Military Tribute (To all 5 Branches)

DENG

Nanjing, China

#16548 Nov 7, 2012
MAYBE IRAN SHOULD SPEED THE COMING WORLD WAR UP A LITTLE AND SINK A COUPLE OF U.S. AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16549 Nov 7, 2012
AND HERE'S THE IMPERIALIST LUNATIC WITH HIS OUTDATED SHIT.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Richard D. Preston
AND THE BAND PLAYS ON
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16550 Nov 7, 2012
DENG wrote:

dominated in everything

SO WHAT CITY IN THE UNITED STATES HAS PERSONAL COMPUTER FACTORIES???

<quoted text>

THIS ONE RANKS AS THE FUNNY-ONE FOR THE WEEK.

SO WHAT'S THE USA ECONOMY LIVE ON, OTHER COUNTRIES' LABORS???
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots, and the ones in China aren't even Chinese, they are American, China doesn't have anything of its own, your entire economy is built and paid for by the west, we only make them in China because you are primitive so we only have to pay you a little, but your country can't just live off of manufactoring products of fofiegn companies, chona has nothing, communism is and always has been a total failure, you are a perfect example of what a communistic system does to its peoples intelligence and education, it destroyed it
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16551 Nov 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

IT'S MISSILES, THE WAY TO WAGE WAR IN THE WORLD NOW, AND IT'S WHY IRAN SHOWS NO CONCERN ABOUT THE LACK OF AIRPLANES. A MISSILE AT MACH 10 IS WORTH 1,000 F-15S OR F-22S OR F-35S
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the bad guys were the ones shooting girls who simply want education for themselves.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16553 Nov 7, 2012
Several dozen invaders killed as 8 armored tanks eliminated

WARDAK, Nov. 05 – Scores of the invading troops were killed in a series of Mujahideen attacks in Wardak province on through much of Monday. According to the reports, the invading troops while attempting to flee from Chaghtu district of Wardak province got confronted with Mujahideen attacks and bombings in which more than 8 tanks were destroyed killing and wounding all the invaders on board. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

AT LEAST 40 U.S. MARINES SLAMMED DEAD AND 8 TANKS BLASTED WITH THE REST RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES IN WARDAK, AFGHANISTAN, JUST A FEW HOURS AGO.

CNN AND THE REST OF THE LIARS IN THE UNITED STATES MEDIA MUST HAVE FOGOTTEN AGAIN TO REPORT ON THIS MINOR EVENT???
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Richard D. Preston
AND THE BAND PLAYS ON
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16554 Nov 7, 2012
Bomb attack kills 10 foreign invaders, hurts 5 others

PAKTIKA, Nov. 05 – As many as 10 US-Nato terrorist troops were taken with fve more wounded following a bomb attack carried out by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on the enemy’s patrolling party in Gayan district of Paktika province on Sunday. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

GEEZ, ANOTHER 10 U.S. TROOPS BLASTED DEAD.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16557 Nov 7, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the bad guys are the ones who invade another country on lies of WMD's - who torture innocent men, women and children in places like Abu Graib & Guantanamo - who rape children and murder their families - who walk into the shopping mall, post office, schools, churces, cinemas, etc. and shoot anyone who moves.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16558 Nov 7, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
AND THE BAND PLAYS ON
"We're An American Band"
Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her g-string.

Out on the road for forty days
Last night in Little Rock, put me in a haze
Sweet, sweet Connie was doin' her act
She had the whole show and that's a natural fact

Up all night with Freddie King
I got to tell you, poker's his thing
Booze and ladies, keep me right
As long as we can make it to the show tonight

We're an American band
We're an American band
We're comin' to your town
We'll help you party it down
We're an American band

Four young chiquitas in Omaha
Waitin' for the band to return from the show
A feelin' good, feelin' right and it's Saturday night
The hotel detective, he was outta sight

Now these fine ladies, they had a plan
They was out to meet the boys in the band
They said, "Come on dudes, let's get it on!"
And we proceeded to tear that hotel down

We're an American band
We're an American band
We're an American band

We're an American band
We're an American band
We're an American band

We're an American band
We're an American band
We're an American band

We're an American band
We're an American band
We're an American band

We're an American band (whooo)

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16559 Nov 7, 2012
You know RedButt I was thinking, what does the American Flag Stand For?

The American flag is the flag that brought Black people to this country in chains, buying and selling them as slaves. Many of those 13 stripes on the flag stand for slave states.

And where did those stars come from? Many of them represent states stolen from Mexico in an unprovoked, unjust war of conquest to extend the U.S. empire, and within that the slave states in the South.

This is the flag carried into battle by the U.S. Cavalry as it carried out genocide against the Native Americans, murdering, burning and pillaging a bloody trail across the country.

This is the flag that invaded and conquered Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines, killing hundreds of thousands in 1898.

This is the flag that killed two million in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with napalm, carpet bombing, death squads and village massacres.

This is the flag that twice made war on the people of Iraq, invading and occupying, killing hundreds of thousands.

The American flag is the flag that proclaims the right to go anywhere in the world and invade any country that it claims is a potential threat to the U.S.

This is the flag that economically dominates and devastates vast areas of the globe, ruining the lives of billions.

This is the flag that holds thousands of people in Guantánamo and secret prisons throughout the world, proclaiming the right to torture and jail them forever.

And this is the flag over prisons that hold two million people, many of them Black and Latino, mostly for the crime of being hungry, poor, and desperate.

This is the flag of U.S. imperialism and its global empire. Even the rights and freedoms this system brags about—to the extent they are anything but total lies—are built on the blood and bones of those they murder and work to death here and around the world to create the prosperity you see in la jaula de oro (the cage of gold).
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16560 Nov 7, 2012
DENG wrote:
dominated in everything
SO WHAT CITY IN THE UNITED STATES HAS PERSONAL COMPUTER FACTORIES???
<quoted text>
I think you just broke their "rocks" DENG!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16562 Nov 8, 2012
GET THE NO-FLY ZONE UP IN SYRIA, AND TRY TO STOP RUSSIA AND IRAN PLANES FROM FLYING INTO SYRIA.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16563 Nov 8, 2012
THE BRAINWASHED AND CONFUSED UNITED STATES CITIZENS THINK SODOMY IN NORMAL NOW.

SO WHERE DO THEY GET THEIR IDEAS, FROM A MEDIA THAT IS MOSTLY OWNED BY THE BELIEVERS IN THE JEWISH RELIGION?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16564 Nov 8, 2012
Invaders patrol entrapped in ambush attack

WARDAK, Nov. 06 – Scores of invading terrorists were killed or wounded Tuesday in a clash when their foot patrol got caught in Mujahideen ambush in Chaghtu district of Wardak province. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

MORE U.S. TROOPS AMBUSHED-DEAD IN WARDAK, AFGHANISTAN, BY THE DOZENS AND NOT A WORD IN CORPORATE-IMPERIALIST MEDIA IN THE UNITED STATES; IT'S CENSORED.

IN JUST IN A FEW MINUTES AT LEAST 60 U.S.TROOPS SENT TO THE BIG LANDFILL SOMEWHERE IN THE PENTAGON'S WORLD HIDING MORE OF THE BODIES OF COMBAT DEAD IN AFGHANISTAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 24 min -Prince- 4,274
need a new puppy. small breed... lap dog femal... 1 hr ash 1
Sext 2 hr Lee 23
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. 2 hr Lee 4
Can guys grow out coarse hair? 5 hr Wereallalittlevein 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Junket 1,580
how gravity works 12 hr trevorjohnson32 1
More from around the web