DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

IT'S BECOME WIDELY KNOW THAT THE TERROR MOB THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. IS THE LEADER OF THE RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR MILITANT APPARATUS IN THE WORLD TODAY, THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ISLAMIC TERROR, IS CREATED, FINANCED AND NUTURED BY THESE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
May NATO in Afghanistan burn in hell, and may the UN forces get their asses kicked all the way back home.
Ouch!

May Deng's crotch rot in your mouth before you enjoy it!
Level 5

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
The "piss & rope" or the fact that you're lying about me using those other names, Prickly?
So you admit that you're lying about Ricky F and me being the same person?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

war

SO HOW ARE THE BRAINWASHED IN THE UNITED STATES DOING THESE DAYS, ANY SIGNS THAT THEY HAVE IMPROVED ON THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL PHYCOSISIS???

THEY ARE OBVIOUS CANDIDATES FOR A GOOD DOCTOR, THAT APPEARS NOT TO BE FORTHCOMING.

SINCE THE WAR SOLUITON TO THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY THE RULIN ELITED THERE THE PLACE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A PLEASANT OUTCOME FROM ALL OF THIS, MAYBE SET BACK TO A PASTORAL ECONOMY EVEN.
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the name Annie Muk until I tired of and then openly changed it to my present "name", which is not the same thing as using more than one name simultaneously as aliases as you do Prickly.
As for the other names in your post - you're pissing up a rope.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

believe

THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU, THE LATEST ONE-SOURCE MEDIA FOR IMFORMATION PSYCHOTIC WHO HAS NO REASONING THAT WILL SEND YURSELF TO A GOOD DOCTOR. OF COURSE THE "DOCTOR" IS PROBABLY AS MISERABLY CONFUSED AS YOU TOO SO IT WOULD ALL BE A WASTE OF MONEY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE 5-TRILLION DOLLAR GDP THERE IN THE UNITED STATES
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ducking joking, deng "access to information" what a joke, I can't believe your being serious there, give me one example of dents predictions or information, just one example from you. He is obviously a mentally retarded paid communist propoganda fool, that makes stuff up in his head, according to him a hundred thousand troops have dies, what an embwrrasment, hoe can anyone take that seriously, the only information he has is what he dreams up in his own deluded mind. He has yet to leave a single link, not even one, you are as pathetically retarded as he is, that's a fact
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

shot by the taliban

THIS WAS DONE BY THE " PAKISTAN TALIBAN," ANOTHER CREATED, FUNDED, CODDLED MILITANT ISLAMIC RADICAL CREATURE OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. TERROR MOBSTERS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK WHEN IT'S PRUDENT FOR THE UNITED STATES MAFIOSO TO TRY TO REMOVE ITSELF FROM DIRECT TERRORISM LIKE LIQUIDATING THE LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE MOBSTER IN WASHINGTON'S ASSASSINATION BY DRONE DEATH SQUADS.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban because she speaks out for girls to have education?
You like the taliban, you sure know how to pick sides there krackhead. I know you like seeing 14 yr old girls getting harmed.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban ...
"How about"? How about what? Go ahead and ask me a direct question and I'll give you a direct answer. Don't be afraid.

You people make such sweeping conclusions. Just because one Taliban shot a girl (for reasons only your propaganda source is more than willing to say) you think that all Taliban are the same. Tsk, tsk.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you're lying about Ricky F and me being the same person?
Give it over, Prickly. You know that I know you are one and the same person. Why deny it?
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
believe
THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU, THE LATEST ONE-SOURCE MEDIA FOR IMFORMATION PSYCHOTIC WHO HAS NO REASONING THAT WILL SEND YURSELF TO A GOOD DOCTOR. OF COURSE THE "DOCTOR" IS PROBABLY AS MISERABLY CONFUSED AS YOU TOO SO IT WOULD ALL BE A WASTE OF MONEY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE 5-TRILLION DOLLAR GDP THERE IN THE UNITED STATES
<quoted text>
Link? Link? Link? Link?
You do realise that everyone is mocking you, yes
Link? Link? Link? Link?
Level 5

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it over, Prickly. You know that I know you are one and the same person. Why deny it?
There's nothing to get over, buttKrack. You admitted to lying once today, already, so why are you now making it worse for yourself?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about"? How about what? Go ahead and ask me a direct question and I'll give you a direct answer. Don't be afraid.
You people make such sweeping conclusions. Just because one Taliban shot a girl (for reasons only your propaganda source is more than willing to say) you think that all Taliban are the same. Tsk, tsk.
You're WAY behind!

You have 5 years worth of direct questions from everyone still awaiting direct answers.

We are STILL waiting!
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You're WAY behind!
You have 5 years worth of direct questions from everyone still awaiting direct answers.
We are STILL waiting!
He's just jelous, jelous of countries that are greater than his, he looks at America and sees a giant, then he looks at himself and his nation, and feels shame. He comes to an American forum, on a thread dedicated to the memory of allied soldiers, just so je can sit behind his computer, like the pussys he is, and disrespect the American, British and australian troops that have died. He uses excuses like foreign policy, but really we all know that he just hates America out of jelousy. At the end of the day who cares, britain and America will always be great, and he will always be worthless, an irrelivence. Allied troops rock
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

ALQAEDA, A RADICAL ISLAMIC MILITANT OUTFIT AND ONE OF THE NUMEROUS FANATICAL ALLIES OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA DESIGNED AND CREATED TO DISTANCE THE MOB OF KILLERS IN WASHINGTON D.C. FROM THEIR TERRORISTIC BEHAVIOR.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

ANY IDEA WHY THE JEWISH BANKERS IN THE UNITED STATES REFUSE TO INVEST THEIR MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

YEP, THE PLAN IS GOING WELL, TO RID THE WORLD OF THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF FREEDOM, PEACE AND DEMOCRACY, THE MOB IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
We are STILL waiting!
You haven't asked a direct question yet.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted to lying once today, already
And what lie might that be, Prickly?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked a direct question yet.
<quoted text>
And what lie might that be, Prickly?
I never said that, what I SAID was.....

May Deng's crotch rot in your mouth before you enjoy it!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

What a great thread! Thanks to all who serve or have served!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Charles E. Preston and Richard D. Preston
NOW PLAYING…

We are the players,
the world is our stage;
all roles are important
and played every day

Fallen heroes of war
have finished their parts
Act one now over
Act two did not start

What applause they receive
as the final curtain falls;
Their credits now posted
On a Memorial wall

Every moment of the day,
a new play begins.
This great world stage
travels with the wind

We travel precariously
upon the painted wagons of war
our destination, our stage
is never quite sure

But one thing remains
in this theater of pain
when the director yells cut
the world is blood stained

No Oscars, no Emmys,
No Golden Globes to be won;
Just rows and rows of white crosses
For America’s lost Sons

©Copyright March 2002 by Charles E. Preston and Richard D. Preston

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Soldier Song - Military Family - Steve Azar

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How should I set the gain on my amp 46 min sta 1
Angie Richter 1 hr Okay 5
Kerry finney 2 hr Ummmm 2
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 9 hr Struggling101 514
Things You Should Know 10 hr Fred 1
michael mason mary nagel 10 hr sciotoville 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 11 hr Hatti_Hollerand 18,222
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••