American & Allied Soldiers Rock!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16025 Oct 25, 2012
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can prove that I'm not Ricky F, you give your word that you'll never post on any of the soldier threads ever again.
Don't be silly, Prickly. If there were such a thing as "proof" then anyone could "prove" they're not "Prickly" simply because it's an "on-line" fictitious name in the first place, just like "Yimmie Krack Korn" is not my real name.

But putting all that aside, I have no intention of quiting this thread or any other thread where my input is needed, so your suggestion is a waste of your own time as well as mine. This thread is about vets and I am a vet. My contributions here are of the utmost importance for everyone concerned.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16026 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
So if you believe that with all of your heart, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
If I can prove that I'm not Ricky F, you give your word that you'll never post on any of the soldier threads ever again.
He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16027 Oct 25, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
God Bless all US troops and other NATO troops still in Afghanistan.
May NATO in Afghanistan burn in hell, and may the UN forces get their asses kicked all the way back home.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16028 Oct 25, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
I used the name Annie Muk until I tired of and then openly changed it to my present "name", which is not the same thing as using more than one name simultaneously as aliases as you do Prickly.

As for the other names in your post - you're pissing up a rope.
Anonymous

UK

#16029 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't underestimate DENG. Many have before you. I never go out of my way to confirm/bust what he says, but .......several times what he's said sounded outrageous to me only to be confirmed a few days later on mainstream media. I sometimes think he's got access to sources the rest of us do not.
<quoted text>
I know. That's why I ask.
<quoted text>
I hope you see the falsehood in that statement. As long as you remain on "THEIR TURF" then you've got a problem, but why are you on their turf?
Let's say the UK doesn't like the direction Ireland is taking - the Republic, yes. So they send in the Army and start shooting up the place. If subsequent "return fire" causes a Brit to utter those words of yours, "It's either them or us", what would you say to that?
<quoted text>
Agreed.
<quoted text>
Fewer and fewer.
Are you ducking joking, deng "access to information" what a joke, I can't believe your being serious there, give me one example of dents predictions or information, just one example from you. He is obviously a mentally retarded paid communist propoganda fool, that makes stuff up in his head, according to him a hundred thousand troops have dies, what an embwrrasment, hoe can anyone take that seriously, the only information he has is what he dreams up in his own deluded mind. He has yet to leave a single link, not even one, you are as pathetically retarded as he is, that's a fact
Level 5

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#16030 Oct 25, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
Sounds like he has some identity issues. I wonder if his doctors are aware of him being out of bed.
Level 5

Chicago, IL

#16031 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
May NATO in Afghanistan burn in hell, and may the UN forces get their asses kicked all the way back home.
There is no hell, silly.
Level 5

Chicago, IL

#16032 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the name Annie Muk until I tired of and then openly changed it to my present "name", which is not the same thing as using more than one name simultaneously as aliases as you do Prickly.
You say Ricky F is pissing up a rope. Can you describe that in further detail, please?
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16033 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
You say Ricky F is pissing up a rope. Can you describe that in further detail, please?
The "piss & rope" or the fact that you're lying about me using those other names, Prickly?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16034 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban because she speaks out for girls to have education?

You like the taliban, you sure know how to pick sides there krackhead. I know you like seeing 14 yr old girls getting harmed.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16035 Oct 25, 2012
IT'S BECOME WIDELY KNOW THAT THE TERROR MOB THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. IS THE LEADER OF THE RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR MILITANT APPARATUS IN THE WORLD TODAY, THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ISLAMIC TERROR, IS CREATED, FINANCED AND NUTURED BY THESE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16036 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!

May Deng's crotch rot in your mouth before you enjoy it!
Level 5

Chicago, IL

#16037 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
The "piss & rope" or the fact that you're lying about me using those other names, Prickly?
So you admit that you're lying about Ricky F and me being the same person?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16039 Oct 25, 2012
war

SO HOW ARE THE BRAINWASHED IN THE UNITED STATES DOING THESE DAYS, ANY SIGNS THAT THEY HAVE IMPROVED ON THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL PHYCOSISIS???

THEY ARE OBVIOUS CANDIDATES FOR A GOOD DOCTOR, THAT APPEARS NOT TO BE FORTHCOMING.

SINCE THE WAR SOLUITON TO THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY THE RULIN ELITED THERE THE PLACE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A PLEASANT OUTCOME FROM ALL OF THIS, MAYBE SET BACK TO A PASTORAL ECONOMY EVEN.
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16040 Oct 25, 2012
believe

THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU, THE LATEST ONE-SOURCE MEDIA FOR IMFORMATION PSYCHOTIC WHO HAS NO REASONING THAT WILL SEND YURSELF TO A GOOD DOCTOR. OF COURSE THE "DOCTOR" IS PROBABLY AS MISERABLY CONFUSED AS YOU TOO SO IT WOULD ALL BE A WASTE OF MONEY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE 5-TRILLION DOLLAR GDP THERE IN THE UNITED STATES
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ducking joking, deng "access to information" what a joke, I can't believe your being serious there, give me one example of dents predictions or information, just one example from you. He is obviously a mentally retarded paid communist propoganda fool, that makes stuff up in his head, according to him a hundred thousand troops have dies, what an embwrrasment, hoe can anyone take that seriously, the only information he has is what he dreams up in his own deluded mind. He has yet to leave a single link, not even one, you are as pathetically retarded as he is, that's a fact
DENG

Nanjing, China

#16041 Oct 25, 2012
shot by the taliban

THIS WAS DONE BY THE " PAKISTAN TALIBAN," ANOTHER CREATED, FUNDED, CODDLED MILITANT ISLAMIC RADICAL CREATURE OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. TERROR MOBSTERS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK WHEN IT'S PRUDENT FOR THE UNITED STATES MAFIOSO TO TRY TO REMOVE ITSELF FROM DIRECT TERRORISM LIKE LIQUIDATING THE LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE MOBSTER IN WASHINGTON'S ASSASSINATION BY DRONE DEATH SQUADS.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban because she speaks out for girls to have education?
You like the taliban, you sure know how to pick sides there krackhead. I know you like seeing 14 yr old girls getting harmed.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16042 Oct 25, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban ...
"How about"? How about what? Go ahead and ask me a direct question and I'll give you a direct answer. Don't be afraid.

You people make such sweeping conclusions. Just because one Taliban shot a girl (for reasons only your propaganda source is more than willing to say) you think that all Taliban are the same. Tsk, tsk.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#16043 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
So you admit that you're lying about Ricky F and me being the same person?
Give it over, Prickly. You know that I know you are one and the same person. Why deny it?
Anonymous

UK

#16044 Oct 25, 2012
DENG wrote:
believe
THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU, THE LATEST ONE-SOURCE MEDIA FOR IMFORMATION PSYCHOTIC WHO HAS NO REASONING THAT WILL SEND YURSELF TO A GOOD DOCTOR. OF COURSE THE "DOCTOR" IS PROBABLY AS MISERABLY CONFUSED AS YOU TOO SO IT WOULD ALL BE A WASTE OF MONEY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE 5-TRILLION DOLLAR GDP THERE IN THE UNITED STATES
<quoted text>
Link? Link? Link? Link?
You do realise that everyone is mocking you, yes
Link? Link? Link? Link?
Level 5

Chicago, IL

#16045 Oct 25, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it over, Prickly. You know that I know you are one and the same person. Why deny it?
There's nothing to get over, buttKrack. You admitted to lying once today, already, so why are you now making it worse for yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Pop Tart- 5,753
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazzeliciouzz 3 hr hazzeliciouzz 1
Is it rare to find Women who'll face ride ? 8 hr James 8
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 20 hr eclipse alert 3
Anybody hear from Rodney Lyvers? Mon Seduciary 2
Foot slave for straight guy Sun Footboi 1
Live PD withdrawals Sun drone strike 1
More from around the web