Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome S&H! It's always nice to see a new Patriot!!
Thanks, Ricky
Level 5

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Good morning troops. Have a safe, productive day today.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Prickly Fart, I honestly feel sorry for you.
Replying to your own alias now (and in your earlier "flirts" with yourself) makes me wonder: Are you so worried about "losing" the main discussion here, or is it that you can be such a loser in life and have no friends with no one to support or care about you in your "everyday"?
If you need REAL friends you'll have to try being honest with others and perhaps one or two of them will eventually like you. Life is like a paper sack, you can ony take out as much as you put into it.
lol

You really believe that don't you! You never were very smart!!

LMAO!!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
INNER CRIES
"CRYING"

Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her pink handkerchief

I was all right for a while, I could smile for a while
But I saw you last night, you held my hand so tight
As you stopped to say "Hello"
Aw you wished me well, you couldn't tell

That I'd been crying over you, crying over you
Then you said "so long". left me standing all alone
Alone and crying, crying, crying crying
It's hard to understand but the touch of your hand
Can start me crying

I thought that I was over you but it's true, so true
I love you even more than I did before but darling what can I do
For you don't love me and I'll always be

Crying over you, crying over you
Yes, now you're gone and from this moment on
I'll be crying, crying, crying, crying
Yeah crying, crying, over you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Strength and Honor wrote:
Good morning troops. Have a safe, productive day today.
Sorry, we have a few uneducated people who came to this thread seeking a nut job and apparently it left a good taste in their mouths because they've been coming back for more ever since! But the others a great supporters of our outstanding military! You are always welcome here!!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You really believe that don't you! You never were very smart!!
LMAO!!
Seek help, if only read a book on your problem. It's not so difficult really, start with being honest. I'm sure it will be painful for you at first but eventually you'll feel great and people (who really matter) will begin to like you.

Really, signing on as "Strength and Honor" and then engaging yourself in a fake "dialogue" is pathetic beyond sense.

And to answer your question - YES I do beleive that with all of my heart.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You are always welcome here!!
Thank you! You see, that wasn't so difficult was it?
Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help, if only read a book on your problem. It's not so difficult really, start with being honest. I'm sure it will be painful for you at first but eventually you'll feel great and people (who really matter) will begin to like you.
Really, signing on as "Strength and Honor" and then engaging yourself in a fake "dialogue" is pathetic beyond sense.
And to answer your question - YES I do beleive that with all of my heart.
So if you believe that with all of your heart, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

If I can prove that I'm not Ricky F, you give your word that you'll never post on any of the soldier threads ever again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

God Bless all US troops and other NATO troops still in Afghanistan.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
If I can prove that I'm not Ricky F, you give your word that you'll never post on any of the soldier threads ever again.
Don't be silly, Prickly. If there were such a thing as "proof" then anyone could "prove" they're not "Prickly" simply because it's an "on-line" fictitious name in the first place, just like "Yimmie Krack Korn" is not my real name.

But putting all that aside, I have no intention of quiting this thread or any other thread where my input is needed, so your suggestion is a waste of your own time as well as mine. This thread is about vets and I am a vet. My contributions here are of the utmost importance for everyone concerned.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
So if you believe that with all of your heart, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
God Bless all US troops and other NATO troops still in Afghanistan.
May NATO in Afghanistan burn in hell, and may the UN forces get their asses kicked all the way back home.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
I used the name Annie Muk until I tired of and then openly changed it to my present "name", which is not the same thing as using more than one name simultaneously as aliases as you do Prickly.

As for the other names in your post - you're pissing up a rope.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't underestimate DENG. Many have before you. I never go out of my way to confirm/bust what he says, but .......several times what he's said sounded outrageous to me only to be confirmed a few days later on mainstream media. I sometimes think he's got access to sources the rest of us do not.
<quoted text>
I know. That's why I ask.
<quoted text>
I hope you see the falsehood in that statement. As long as you remain on "THEIR TURF" then you've got a problem, but why are you on their turf?
Let's say the UK doesn't like the direction Ireland is taking - the Republic, yes. So they send in the Army and start shooting up the place. If subsequent "return fire" causes a Brit to utter those words of yours, "It's either them or us", what would you say to that?
<quoted text>
Agreed.
<quoted text>
Fewer and fewer.
Are you ducking joking, deng "access to information" what a joke, I can't believe your being serious there, give me one example of dents predictions or information, just one example from you. He is obviously a mentally retarded paid communist propoganda fool, that makes stuff up in his head, according to him a hundred thousand troops have dies, what an embwrrasment, hoe can anyone take that seriously, the only information he has is what he dreams up in his own deluded mind. He has yet to leave a single link, not even one, you are as pathetically retarded as he is, that's a fact
Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He's already proven to be a liar S&H. Plus he used to go by Annie Muk, Captian O, Observandum and Nancy Botwin.
Sounds like he has some identity issues. I wonder if his doctors are aware of him being out of bed.
Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
May NATO in Afghanistan burn in hell, and may the UN forces get their asses kicked all the way back home.
There is no hell, silly.
Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the name Annie Muk until I tired of and then openly changed it to my present "name", which is not the same thing as using more than one name simultaneously as aliases as you do Prickly.
As for the other names in your post - you're pissing up a rope.
You say Ricky F is pissing up a rope. Can you describe that in further detail, please?
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
You say Ricky F is pissing up a rope. Can you describe that in further detail, please?
The "piss & rope" or the fact that you're lying about me using those other names, Prickly?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that 14 yr old Pakistiani girl getting shot by the taliban because she speaks out for girls to have education?

You like the taliban, you sure know how to pick sides there krackhead. I know you like seeing 14 yr old girls getting harmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,581 - 13,600 of16,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Only in Ticonderoga! 59 min cindy morrison 1
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 1 hr Struggling101 343
George Clooney Slams Daily Mail 1 hr David King 2
New Denture Wearer 1 hr Just my opinion 2
Kmart 1 hr Just my opinion 2
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 2 hr covcas 18,021
risperdal risperdole 3 hr --Rickster-- 23
•••
•••