“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15737 Oct 9, 2012
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15739 Oct 9, 2012
The overwhelming majority of Germans did not seem to mind that their personal freedom had been taken away,

JUST LIKE THE TOPIX WARMONGERS WHO DON'T SEEM TO MIND THAT THEIR PERSONAL FREEDOMS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY.

Keep in mind also that, while the Nazis established concentration camps in the 1930s, the number of inmates ranged in the thousands. It wouldn’t be until the 1940s that the death camps and the gas chambers that killed millions would be implemented. Describing how the average German adapted to the new order, Shirer writes,

The overwhelming majority of Germans did not seem to mind that their personal freedom had been taken away, that so much of culture had been destroyed and replaced with a mindless barbarism, or that their life and work had become regimented to a degree never before experienced even by a people accustomed for generations to a great deal of regimentation....

The Nazi terror in the early years affected the lives of relatively few Germans and a newly arrived observer was somewhat surprised to see that the people of this country did not seem to feel that they were being cowed.... On the contrary, they supported it with genuine enthusiasm. Somehow it imbued them with a new hope and a new confidence and an astonishing faith in the future of their country.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Roberta Pollerana
WHEN I SEE

Blind

©Copyright June 2005 by Roberta Pollerana
Submitted for the June 2005 IWVPA Club Theme Project,“Cynic/Cynical”
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15741 Oct 9, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Roberta Pollerana
ROBERTA FLACK
"The first I saw your face"
Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her pierced tongue.

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the empty skies, my love,
To the dark and the empty skies.

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
And felt your heart beat close to mine
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love
That was there at my command.

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last till the end of time my love
It would last till the end of time my love

The first time ever I saw your face, your face,
your face, your face

Anonymous

London, UK

#15742 Oct 9, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like Bush in Florida, DENG.
By agreeing with deng, you have put yourself in a group of two marked 'insane' if you have any intelligence at all, you would distance yourself from somebody ego is clearly mentally unstable, if you wish to be taken seriously, which I think you do, then you cannot possibly agree with such a madman about anything, unless you believe the enemy of your enemy is your friend, I can't think of another reason why you would not laugh at that lunatic like everyone else
Anonymous

London, UK

#15743 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
SO IS TOPIX HEADQUARTERED IN TEL AVIV???
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE APARTHEID THINKING THAT THE ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL USE TO GOVERNM ISRAEL, LIKE SEGREGATION OF THE RACES THERE AND JEW-ONLY ROADS AND JEW-ONLY BOMB SHELTERS???
Fortunately for you, topic is an American website, which means there is no censorship, and people like you are able to say whatever you want, no matter how absurd, unlike in China, where everything is censored, the internet is controlled, and people are not allowed to write what they want, and protesters are arrested, where Google was shut down by the police state Chinese dictators, when will China be a free country, you are hundreds of years behind the west, your people live under dictatorship, with constant threat of arrest and torture if they speak out against the Chinese dictators,wake up man

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#15748 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
A SOLUTION TO THE GOVERNMENT PROBLEM FOR THE 250- MILLION POOR PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO ASK TO BE A COLONY OF RUSSIA AS THE RUSSIANS SEEM TO HAVE THE DEMOCRACY PROBLEM REMEDIED ALREADY NOW.
Why doesn't Poor China go first and we'll see how it works out.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

#15754 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
A CALAMITY IS BEING EXPECTED AS IN A TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF SOCIAL ORDER THERE WHERE ALL COMMERCE WILL CEASE, WHICH MEANS ANARCHY IN THE UNITED STATES AND ALL LOSS OF SOCIAL ORDER
<quoted text>
As long as they do it quietly ...... once they start shooting the place up, half the damned American population of uneducatd idiots will be clamouring at the gates of the Swedish embassy begging to emmigrate on grounds of destitution and the fact that their great-great grandfather was born here.

Hey America! Stay put! You've been slandering Europe and bragging about your "know-it-all" suck hole of a country for a long, long time now. When the penny drops, remember it was all your choice and your own doing. So stay where you are and suck it up. Leave us alone over here to giggle without you clutterng up our continent with your sniffling "woe is me" sob stories and expecting us to give you a "hand-out" and a proper education.

Level 8

USA

#15756 Oct 10, 2012
Roberta Pollerana
WHERE LIVES WAR (PTSD)

Wars fought from within
With and in a soul
With and in a mind

Bodies filled: barbed wire contained confined
Razored daggers; Painful gnashing evils shards
Invisibly uncontrollably unknown to loved ones

Soil begets roots germ embedded warfare
Man and oil exhumed a pit; nations of vile toil
Watered in love trained in the art of hates

Anger concession digressions
Once a child beguiled; Lived to smile
Watered in love exported o’er miles

Once a man forever beloved
Washed of his sins forgiven at the cross
Trained in the art of hates dross

Wars shadowy scented sounds
With and in a soul
With and in a mind

Where lives war
After the war
That is called not a war
PTSD

©Copyright March 2005 by Roberta Pollerana

Level 8

USA

#15757 Oct 10, 2012
Red White and Blue, Lynyrd Skynyrd: Military Tribute

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15758 Oct 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="REDNECK HIPPIE"
WHERE LIVES WAR [/QUOTE]

"Where the Boys Are"
Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her bouffant hairdo.

Where the boys are, someone waits for me
A smilin' face, a warm embrace, two arms to hold me tenderly
Where the boys are, my true love will be
He's walkin' down some street in town and I know he's lookin' there for me

In the crowd of a million people I'll find my valentine
And then I'll climb to the highest steeple and tell the world he's mine

Till he holds me I wait impatiently
Where the boys are, where the boys are

Till he holds me I wait impatiently
Where the boys are, where the boys are

DENG

Nanjing, China

#15759 Oct 10, 2012
war

IN AFGHANISTAN 100,000 DEAD U.S. TROOPS AND 300,000 WOUNDED IN 12 YEARS, IS IT WORTH IT???
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Roberta Pollerana
WHERE LIVES WAR (PTSD)
Wars fought from within
With and in a soul
With and in a mind
Bodies filled: barbed wire contained confined
Razored daggers; Painful gnashing evils shards
Invisibly uncontrollably unknown to loved ones
Soil begets roots germ embedded warfare
Man and oil exhumed a pit; nations of vile toil
Watered in love trained in the art of hates
Anger concession digressions
Once a child beguiled; Lived to smile
Watered in love exported o’er miles
Once a man forever beloved
Washed of his sins forgiven at the cross
Trained in the art of hates dross
Wars shadowy scented sounds
With and in a soul
With and in a mind
Where lives war
After the war
That is called not a war
PTSD
©Copyright March 2005 by Roberta Pollerana
Anonymous

London, UK

#15760 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
not allowed to write what they want
THE CHINA GOVERNMENT IS DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND KEEPS PEOPLE OUT OF BASIC MISERY, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA WHERE THERE ARE TENS OF MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AND UNEMPLOYED WITH NOTHING TO DO OR NO PLACE TO GO; THIS IS THE STYLE OF "DEMOCRACY" THAT THE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP HAS BUILT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE, A DEMOCRACY THAT'S LIKE A CAGE AT A ZOO
DENG wrote:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE APARTHEID THINKING THAT THE ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL USE TO GOVERNM ISRAEL, LIKE SEGREGATION OF THE RACES THERE AND JEW-ONLY ROADS AND JEW-ONLY BOMB SHELTERS???
<quoted text>
In China over half the population are starving PEASANTS, who live in mud hits, without clean water, food, electricity, or plumbing. China has the worst kind of third world poverty that you would never see in America, China has poverty that hasn't existed in the west for three hundred years
Anonymous

London, UK

#15761 Oct 10, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they do it quietly ...... once they start shooting the place up, half the damned American population of uneducatd idiots will be clamouring at the gates of the Swedish embassy begging to emmigrate on grounds of destitution and the fact that their great-great grandfather was born here.
Hey America! Stay put! You've been slandering Europe and bragging about your "know-it-all" suck hole of a country for a long, long time now. When the penny drops, remember it was all your choice and your own doing. So stay where you are and suck it up. Leave us alone over here to giggle without you clutterng up our continent with your sniffling "woe is me" sob stories and expecting us to give you a "hand-out" and a proper education.
Without NATO, Sweden wouldn't exist, you are totally defenceless and rely in NATO to defend your country, if America fell, Sweden would fall with it you moron
Anonymous

London, UK

#15762 Oct 10, 2012
Europes only defence is from usa and UK and to a lesser degree France, UK doesn't care about Europe as we aren't European and would never want to be, so without UK and usa, Europe has no defence, as only UK and France are nuclear powers in Europe, sweden and the rest are totally dependant on NATO, that means UK, USA, without us you wouldn't last long
Anonymous

London, UK

#15763 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
IN A POOR MENTAL STATE AS YOU WITH ALL THE YEARS OF BRAINWASHING AND MENTAL SHENANIGANS PLAYED OUT ON YOU BY THE SCHOOLS AND MEDIA IN YOUR COUNTRY THERE THAT YOU'VE BEEN SUJECTED TO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE PATIENT IN YOUR CASE TO ACCUSE THE DOCTOR OF BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
<quoted text>
The doctor being the west, and the mentally unstable, brainwashed patient being, as always, China
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15764 Oct 10, 2012
population

NO HUNGRY OR STARVING PEOPLE IN CHINA, BUT GO LOOK AT THE USA AS WHAT IS IT, 20 PERCENT OF THE CHILDREN THERE ARE WITHOUT FOOD AND HUNGRY???

DENG wrote:

not allowed to write what they want

THE CHINA GOVERNMENT IS DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND KEEPS PEOPLE OUT OF BASIC MISERY, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA WHERE THERE ARE TENS OF MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AND UNEMPLOYED WITH NOTHING TO DO OR NO PLACE TO GO; THIS IS THE STYLE OF "DEMOCRACY" THAT THE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP HAS BUILT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE, A DEMOCRACY THAT'S LIKE A CAGE AT A ZOO

DENG wrote:

<quoted text>
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In China over half the population are starving PEASANTS, who live in mud hits, without clean water, food, electricity, or plumbing. China has the worst kind of third world poverty that you would never see in America, China has poverty that hasn't existed in the west for three hundred years
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15765 Oct 10, 2012
nstable

SO HOW MANY TIMES DID YOUR GOVERNMENT TELL YOU TODAY THAT YOU ARE FREE???

DENG wrote:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:

<quoted text>

IN A POOR MENTAL STATE AS YOU WITH ALL THE YEARS OF BRAINWASHING AND MENTAL SHENANIGANS PLAYED OUT ON YOU BY THE SCHOOLS AND MEDIA IN YOUR COUNTRY THERE THAT YOU'VE BEEN SUJECTED TO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE PATIENT IN YOUR CASE TO ACCUSE THE DOCTOR OF BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
<quoted text>
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor being the west, and the mentally unstable, brainwashed patient being, as always, China
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15766 Oct 10, 2012
MOSCOW Russia says that it has no intention to extend a 20-year-old deal with the United States that has helped secure Soviet nuclear stockpiles.

IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE RUSSIA IS BACKING DOWN, WHICH MEANS RUSSIA IS MUCH STRONGER IN THE MILITARY AND THAT RUMORS THAT RUSSIA CAN FLATTEN THE WASHINGTON D.C. FAGGOTS IN 20 MINUTES WITHOUT BEING SCRATCHED ARE PROBABLY TRUE.

THE USA MAFIA-TERRORISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. SHOULD JUST SURRENDER NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH TO SAVE THEMSELVES.
Real Patriot not a freak

Netherlands

#15767 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Same three aholes here every day many times a day.
And not one of you ever catches on that nobody is buying any of what you're selling.

Are you all really that totally alone in the world that this is the only place you can say things and not hear people laugh at and scorn you?

Pretty sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 1 hr Rose of Tralee 167
Helicopter 4 hr Just Slim 5
Top millionaire dating sites gives reviews 13 hr Clara 1
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... 13 hr Let it go 2
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 15 hr OoooNooo 5,382
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 17 hr --Rickster-- 18,789
Cancer research Sun Cure 2

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE