“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#15748 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
A SOLUTION TO THE GOVERNMENT PROBLEM FOR THE 250- MILLION POOR PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES IS TO ASK TO BE A COLONY OF RUSSIA AS THE RUSSIANS SEEM TO HAVE THE DEMOCRACY PROBLEM REMEDIED ALREADY NOW.
Why doesn't Poor China go first and we'll see how it works out.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

#15754 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
A CALAMITY IS BEING EXPECTED AS IN A TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF SOCIAL ORDER THERE WHERE ALL COMMERCE WILL CEASE, WHICH MEANS ANARCHY IN THE UNITED STATES AND ALL LOSS OF SOCIAL ORDER
<quoted text>
As long as they do it quietly ...... once they start shooting the place up, half the damned American population of uneducatd idiots will be clamouring at the gates of the Swedish embassy begging to emmigrate on grounds of destitution and the fact that their great-great grandfather was born here.

Hey America! Stay put! You've been slandering Europe and bragging about your "know-it-all" suck hole of a country for a long, long time now. When the penny drops, remember it was all your choice and your own doing. So stay where you are and suck it up. Leave us alone over here to giggle without you clutterng up our continent with your sniffling "woe is me" sob stories and expecting us to give you a "hand-out" and a proper education.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15756 Oct 10, 2012
Roberta Pollerana
WHERE LIVES WAR (PTSD)

Wars fought from within
With and in a soul
With and in a mind

Bodies filled: barbed wire contained confined
Razored daggers; Painful gnashing evils shards
Invisibly uncontrollably unknown to loved ones

Soil begets roots germ embedded warfare
Man and oil exhumed a pit; nations of vile toil
Watered in love trained in the art of hates

Anger concession digressions
Once a child beguiled; Lived to smile
Watered in love exported o’er miles

Once a man forever beloved
Washed of his sins forgiven at the cross
Trained in the art of hates dross

Wars shadowy scented sounds
With and in a soul
With and in a mind

Where lives war
After the war
That is called not a war
PTSD

©Copyright March 2005 by Roberta Pollerana

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15757 Oct 10, 2012
Red White and Blue, Lynyrd Skynyrd: Military Tribute

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15758 Oct 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="REDNECK HIPPIE"
WHERE LIVES WAR [/QUOTE]

"Where the Boys Are"
Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her bouffant hairdo.

Where the boys are, someone waits for me
A smilin' face, a warm embrace, two arms to hold me tenderly
Where the boys are, my true love will be
He's walkin' down some street in town and I know he's lookin' there for me

In the crowd of a million people I'll find my valentine
And then I'll climb to the highest steeple and tell the world he's mine

Till he holds me I wait impatiently
Where the boys are, where the boys are

Till he holds me I wait impatiently
Where the boys are, where the boys are

DENG

Nanjing, China

#15759 Oct 10, 2012
war

IN AFGHANISTAN 100,000 DEAD U.S. TROOPS AND 300,000 WOUNDED IN 12 YEARS, IS IT WORTH IT???
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Roberta Pollerana
WHERE LIVES WAR (PTSD)
Wars fought from within
With and in a soul
With and in a mind
Bodies filled: barbed wire contained confined
Razored daggers; Painful gnashing evils shards
Invisibly uncontrollably unknown to loved ones
Soil begets roots germ embedded warfare
Man and oil exhumed a pit; nations of vile toil
Watered in love trained in the art of hates
Anger concession digressions
Once a child beguiled; Lived to smile
Watered in love exported o’er miles
Once a man forever beloved
Washed of his sins forgiven at the cross
Trained in the art of hates dross
Wars shadowy scented sounds
With and in a soul
With and in a mind
Where lives war
After the war
That is called not a war
PTSD
©Copyright March 2005 by Roberta Pollerana
Anonymous

London, UK

#15760 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
not allowed to write what they want
THE CHINA GOVERNMENT IS DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND KEEPS PEOPLE OUT OF BASIC MISERY, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA WHERE THERE ARE TENS OF MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AND UNEMPLOYED WITH NOTHING TO DO OR NO PLACE TO GO; THIS IS THE STYLE OF "DEMOCRACY" THAT THE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP HAS BUILT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE, A DEMOCRACY THAT'S LIKE A CAGE AT A ZOO
DENG wrote:
SO IS TOPIX HEADQUARTERED IN TEL AVIV???
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE APARTHEID THINKING THAT THE ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL USE TO GOVERNM ISRAEL, LIKE SEGREGATION OF THE RACES THERE AND JEW-ONLY ROADS AND JEW-ONLY BOMB SHELTERS???
<quoted text>
In China over half the population are starving PEASANTS, who live in mud hits, without clean water, food, electricity, or plumbing. China has the worst kind of third world poverty that you would never see in America, China has poverty that hasn't existed in the west for three hundred years
Anonymous

London, UK

#15761 Oct 10, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they do it quietly ...... once they start shooting the place up, half the damned American population of uneducatd idiots will be clamouring at the gates of the Swedish embassy begging to emmigrate on grounds of destitution and the fact that their great-great grandfather was born here.
Hey America! Stay put! You've been slandering Europe and bragging about your "know-it-all" suck hole of a country for a long, long time now. When the penny drops, remember it was all your choice and your own doing. So stay where you are and suck it up. Leave us alone over here to giggle without you clutterng up our continent with your sniffling "woe is me" sob stories and expecting us to give you a "hand-out" and a proper education.
Without NATO, Sweden wouldn't exist, you are totally defenceless and rely in NATO to defend your country, if America fell, Sweden would fall with it you moron
Anonymous

London, UK

#15762 Oct 10, 2012
Europes only defence is from usa and UK and to a lesser degree France, UK doesn't care about Europe as we aren't European and would never want to be, so without UK and usa, Europe has no defence, as only UK and France are nuclear powers in Europe, sweden and the rest are totally dependant on NATO, that means UK, USA, without us you wouldn't last long
Anonymous

London, UK

#15763 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like Bush in Florida, DENG.
IN A POOR MENTAL STATE AS YOU WITH ALL THE YEARS OF BRAINWASHING AND MENTAL SHENANIGANS PLAYED OUT ON YOU BY THE SCHOOLS AND MEDIA IN YOUR COUNTRY THERE THAT YOU'VE BEEN SUJECTED TO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE PATIENT IN YOUR CASE TO ACCUSE THE DOCTOR OF BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
<quoted text>
The doctor being the west, and the mentally unstable, brainwashed patient being, as always, China
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15764 Oct 10, 2012
population

NO HUNGRY OR STARVING PEOPLE IN CHINA, BUT GO LOOK AT THE USA AS WHAT IS IT, 20 PERCENT OF THE CHILDREN THERE ARE WITHOUT FOOD AND HUNGRY???

DENG wrote:

THE CHINA GOVERNMENT IS DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND KEEPS PEOPLE OUT OF BASIC MISERY, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA WHERE THERE ARE TENS OF MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AND UNEMPLOYED WITH NOTHING TO DO OR NO PLACE TO GO; THIS IS THE STYLE OF "DEMOCRACY" THAT THE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP HAS BUILT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE, A DEMOCRACY THAT'S LIKE A CAGE AT A ZOO

DENG wrote:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE APARTHEID THINKING THAT THE ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL USE TO GOVERNM ISRAEL, LIKE SEGREGATION OF THE RACES THERE AND JEW-ONLY ROADS AND JEW-ONLY BOMB SHELTERS???

<quoted text>
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In China over half the population are starving PEASANTS, who live in mud hits, without clean water, food, electricity, or plumbing. China has the worst kind of third world poverty that you would never see in America, China has poverty that hasn't existed in the west for three hundred years
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15765 Oct 10, 2012
nstable

SO HOW MANY TIMES DID YOUR GOVERNMENT TELL YOU TODAY THAT YOU ARE FREE???

DENG wrote:

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:

<quoted text>

It sounds like Bush in Florida, DENG.

IN A POOR MENTAL STATE AS YOU WITH ALL THE YEARS OF BRAINWASHING AND MENTAL SHENANIGANS PLAYED OUT ON YOU BY THE SCHOOLS AND MEDIA IN YOUR COUNTRY THERE THAT YOU'VE BEEN SUJECTED TO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE PATIENT IN YOUR CASE TO ACCUSE THE DOCTOR OF BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
<quoted text>
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor being the west, and the mentally unstable, brainwashed patient being, as always, China
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15766 Oct 10, 2012
MOSCOW Russia says that it has no intention to extend a 20-year-old deal with the United States that has helped secure Soviet nuclear stockpiles.

IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE RUSSIA IS BACKING DOWN, WHICH MEANS RUSSIA IS MUCH STRONGER IN THE MILITARY AND THAT RUMORS THAT RUSSIA CAN FLATTEN THE WASHINGTON D.C. FAGGOTS IN 20 MINUTES WITHOUT BEING SCRATCHED ARE PROBABLY TRUE.

THE USA MAFIA-TERRORISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. SHOULD JUST SURRENDER NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH TO SAVE THEMSELVES.
Real Patriot not a freak

Netherlands

#15767 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Same three aholes here every day many times a day.
And not one of you ever catches on that nobody is buying any of what you're selling.

Are you all really that totally alone in the world that this is the only place you can say things and not hear people laugh at and scorn you?

Pretty sad.
Real Patriot not a freak

Netherlands

#15768 Oct 10, 2012
And straa "Stoke-on-trent, UK (sic)", the excess poster of the week.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15769 Oct 10, 2012
defence is from usa

YEP, THE RUMORS THAT RUSSIA CAN RUIN THE ELECTRONICS ON ANY NUCLEAR WEAPON ON THE GROUND OR IN THE AIR ARE PROBABLY VALID.

WHICH MEANS WHAT??? CHECKMATE???
straa wrote:
Europes only defence is from usa and UK and to a lesser degree France, UK doesn't care about Europe as we aren't European and would never want to be, so without UK and usa, Europe has no defence, as only UK and France are nuclear powers in Europe, sweden and the rest are totally dependant on NATO, that means UK, USA, without us you wouldn't last long
Anonymous

London, UK

#15770 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
population
NO HUNGRY OR STARVING PEOPLE IN CHINA, BUT GO LOOK AT THE USA AS WHAT IS IT, 20 PERCENT OF THE CHILDREN THERE ARE WITHOUT FOOD AND HUNGRY???
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you just tried to say that there is no hungry or starving people in China, how can you expect not to be called our on such a ridiculous statement. There are clearly hundreds of millions of starving peasants in China, there are no starving children anywhere in the west. In China, moat children don't even get Vaccinations and have to drunk dirty water. What Americans consider poor a chinaman would consider rich. China really does have real poverty and starvation, America does not
Anonymous

London, UK

#15771 Oct 10, 2012
DENG wrote:
defence is from usa
YEP, THE RUMORS THAT RUSSIA CAN RUIN THE ELECTRONICS ON ANY NUCLEAR WEAPON ON THE GROUND OR IN THE AIR ARE PROBABLY VALID.
WHICH MEANS WHAT??? CHECKMATE???
<quoted text>
"Rumours" haha, what a joke you are, the only rumours are that Russia us incapable of striking America with nuclear weapons, and that in a war, Russia and China would be totally and completely destroyed, every man, woman and child, not to mention the biological weapons that would sterilise the planet, so were still waiting for thus attack, where is it deng, why hasn't it happened, is it because Russia and China aren't capable of striking the west and they know it, and that's why they do nothing while the west controlles the world LOL
Anonymous

London, UK

#15772 Oct 10, 2012
Real Patriot not a freak wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text><quoted text><quoted text><quoted text>
Same three aholes here every day many times a day.
And not one of you ever catches on that nobody is buying any of what you're selling.
Are you all really that totally alone in the world that this is the only place you can say things and not hear people laugh at and scorn you?
Pretty sad.
And yet you keep coming back, what for, so we can continue to laugh at your pointless comments, what exactly are you commenting on by the way, so far you have said absolutely nothing, do you have nothing to say, or no ability to say anything worth saying
Anonymous

London, UK

#15773 Oct 10, 2012
Russia is so strong that the whole of eastern and central Europe have joined the west and NATO alliance, China is do strong that all of their neighbours are western allied states, China and Russia don't even have influence in their own back yards, we controll your back yards from thousands of miles away across the ocean, its called sphere of influence, China and Russia don't have any, the world is a western world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 19 min Rose of Tralee 290
Campfire Memories 51 min MrsCharming2u 1,726
Mega Fort 1 hr Just Slim 153
Sewol Families and Activists Appeal to UN to St... 15 hr light 1
More Complaints Against Slumlord With Declining... (Oct '10) 21 hr HappyGoLucky 145
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Mon mr goodwrench 3,358
Preparing chocolate cake Sat tried and true 3
More from around the web