Level 2

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#15620 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
The Japanese kicked the bejesus out of the British in Asia. Anyone uncertain of that fact can have a look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =09dGuZ6zQt0XX
140,000 British troops surrendered to a mere 30,000 Japanese soldiers.
There where in fact about 70,000 Japanese and Thai troops involved in the Battle, not 30,000.
Not to mention the fact the Japanese had three times as many Aircraft and better ones at that, over 200 tanks to the British zero tanks. And the Japanese troops where tough well trained veterans(The Japanese Guard division was used in Malaya) while many of the British troops where untrained recruits from India or second line rear area troops.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Campaign
It was still a great victory for the Japanese, but as one British General said(Forget which one) Its not as important who wins the first Battle of a war as who wins the last Battle
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15621 Oct 5, 2012
U.N. Security Council

UN Security Council condemns suicide bombings in Syria after Syria's request

Full story: The Washington Post

SO WHERE IS THE MENTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RINGLEADERS HERE, NOT MENTIONED, AS THE UNITED STATES IS THE LEADER OF WORLD TERRORISM, AND THEIR NUMEROUS TERROR OUTFITS FINANCED AND SUPPORTED 100 PERCENT BY THE TERROR CROWD IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND CURRENTLY IN OPERATION IN SYRIA PLACING CARBOMBS BY SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS AND HOTELS, AND SHOOTING AT TURKEY BORDER VILLAGES KILLING INNOCENT TURK CIVILIANS FROM SYRIA TO INSTIGATE A WAR BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA?

AND THE HOMOSEXUAL QUEEN U.S. U.N.AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE, WHERE'S SHE TODAY, PROMOTING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE SOMEWHERE IN A U.S. PRIMARY SCHOOL?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

#15622 Oct 5, 2012
Honor and Glory for the members of the USA Military! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. We are all in your debt.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15623 Oct 5, 2012
DA: 300 to 500 defendants, including ‘dangerous people,’ face release in drug lab scandal

Smaller Text Larger Text Text Size
Print
Reprints

By Associated Press, Published: October 5 | Updated: Saturday, October 6, 6:48 AM

BOSTON — About 300 to 500 defendants, including some “pretty dangerous people,” may be released into Boston streets because of the alleged mishandling of evidence at a Massachusetts drug lab, a prosecutor said Friday.

Chemist Annie Dookhan is charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly skirting protocols and faking test results at the now-closed state drug lab. At least two dozen defendants whose cases Dookhan handled have been released, including career criminal and convicted rapist Marcus Pixley.

IF THE JEWISH-OWNED AND CONTROLLED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PRIVATELY OWNED, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK SYSTEM WOULD STOP LAUNDERING THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS AND MAYBE A TRILLION DOLLARS IN ILLEGAL DRUG MONEY CASH, THAT WOULD GO A LONG WAY TOWARDS STOPPING THE ILLEGAL DRUG TRADE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT BY ALL ACCOUNTS IS THE THIRD LARGEST REVENUE AMOUNT THERE TODAY AND TRANSFER TO PURCHASE MORE USEFUL ITEMS LIKE CARS, HOUSES AND SAVINGS FOR A CHILD'S UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#15625 Oct 5, 2012
Deng IsaDong wrote:
A Salute to the Defenders of Freedom wherever you are right now.
God Bless you and Semper Fidelis...OOOHRAAAH!
The real DENG is such a DONG!
A real LITTLE Dong...Semper Paratus..

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

United States

#15626 Oct 5, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank You Taps Players - Photos by Q Madp - Music Il Silenzio by Eddy Calvert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZJgl8aiHCKwXX
I happened on you post and I want to thank you for pposting the youtube site. Taps is the most beautiful and yet sadest music. Thanks to all our men and women in the military and thanks especially to the veterans of the Vietnam War. They were treated shamefully when they came home. America will never live that shame down. And where are we going now?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15627 Oct 5, 2012
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text>I happened on you post and I want to thank you for pposting the youtube site. Taps is the most beautiful and yet sadest music. Thanks to all our men and women in the military and thanks especially to the veterans of the Vietnam War. They were treated shamefully when they came home. America will never live that shame down. And where are we going now?
Glad you stumbled on this thread. Just ignore the pathetic trolls and come on by to enjoy the posts of those who honor the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

#15634 Oct 6, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass, in 1941, in 1943 britain came back .....
The Germans are back too, Bonzo - but the Soviets still kicked their asses all the way to Berlin.

I think we're done here. Your stupidity and ignorance are no match for my intellignece and knowledge.

You and I are similar in one facet of discussion: My knowledge and your ignorance are EQUALLY intentional.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

#15635 Oct 6, 2012
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text> ..... thanks especially to the veterans of the Vietnam War.
You are welcome.
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text> were treated shamefully when they came home. America will never live that shame down.
That's true. But it was thanks to that shameful treatment that most of us realized that we had been duped by the U.S. goverment, and that was what caused us to become Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Not only that war but subsequent "illegal" war ever since. Had we been welcomed as "heros" we would have carried on with the John Wayne, Audie Murphy rutine and think of ourselves as "special" ....... straight into the next war
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text>And where are we going now?
Just one illegal war after the next. BUT, today there are those with consciences who protest and vote.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#15636 Oct 6, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Phroggy says "Knock, knock..."
DENG say "Who dat?"
Phroggy says "IMO"
DENG say "IMO?"
Phroggy says "I MO be there! you think I'm playin?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A2Odr15W8rIXX&feature=rel ated
First father he had ever seen!
Im dying here! XD

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#15637 Oct 6, 2012
DENG wrote:
heroes
THE TALIBAN LIKE TO KILL U.S. TROOPS JUST FOR THEIR TOILET PAPER.
<quoted text>
Toilet tissue is probably a luxury wort killing for over there.
Anonymous

London, UK

#15638 Oct 6, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
The Germans are back too, Bonzo - but the Soviets still kicked their asses all the way to Berlin.
I think we're done here. Your stupidity and ignorance are no match for my intellignece and knowledge.
You and I are similar in one facet of discussion: My knowledge and your ignorance are EQUALLY intentional.
The only thing on equal display here is the magnitude of my victories over you're incompetence, you have failed to win a single argument with anybody on this forum, not even once, you are the biggest failure on topic along with dung of course, I know that the Swedish have never won anything in their history, so I am sure that you are used to losing and it no longer bothers you, that would explain why you get owned every single day here, and still came back for more LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15639 Oct 6, 2012
Thank go out to all our Military past present and future serving this great nation no matter where it may lead you, god speed!

Level 7

United States

#15640 Oct 6, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
<quoted text>
That's true. But it was thanks to that shameful treatment that most of us realized that we had been duped by the U.S. goverment, and that was what caused us to become Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Not only that war but subsequent "illegal" war ever since. Had we been welcomed as "heros" we would have carried on with the John Wayne, Audie Murphy rutine and think of ourselves as "special" ....... straight into the next war
<quoted text>
Just one illegal war after the next. BUT, today there are those with consciences who protest and vote.
I'm sorry you don't have think of yourself as special. John Wayne, and Audie Murphy were special. That had courage enough to stand up for what they believed in. If you want to protest,, fine that is your right. But don't downgrade the other people who think these people are SPECIAL
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15641 Oct 6, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on equal display here is the magnitude of my victories over you're incompetence, you have failed to win a single argument with anybody on this forum, not even once, you are the biggest failure on topic along with dung of course, I know that the Swedish have never won anything in their history, so I am sure that you are used to losing and it no longer bothers you, that would explain why you get owned every single day here, and still came back for more LOL
You're just plain stupid.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15642 Oct 6, 2012
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry you don't have think of yourself as special. John Wayne, and Audie Murphy were special. That had courage enough to stand up for what they believed in.
Joan Wayne had no courage at all. He was over-payed for saying what was expected of him. That was his type-cast. If Hollywood wanted him to portray a sissy boy he would have done that too or go without a job.
katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text> you want to protest,, fine that is your right. But don't downgrade the other people who think these people are SPECIAL
I downgrade precisely who I want to downgrade.

EVERYONE has a right to critisize and protest (it's called "democracy") but the opinion of people like me means more because it's earnest, honest, and comes from experience - not from the most comfortable place on the sofa in front of the TV.

In short, you have your right to tell me not to critisize those you admire but my right is no less valid to critise or downgrad who I please. Does that seem unfair to you?

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15643 Oct 6, 2012
Well what do you know. Its another great weekend to be an American!

ROCK ON Troops and Patriots!!!

http://youtu.be/MaAF_3WMJGM

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15644 Oct 6, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15645 Oct 6, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
Well what do you know. Its another great weekend to be an American!
You're limited to the occasional week-end, eh? That's strange.

I was born in the 40's and I've felt fortunate to be Swedish all of my life.

Level 7

United States

#15646 Oct 6, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Joan Wayne had no courage at all. He was over-payed for saying what was expected of him. That was his type-cast. If Hollywood wanted him to portray a sissy boy he would have done that too or go without a job.
<quoted text>
I downgrade precisely who I want to downgrade.
EVERYONE has a right to critisize and protest (it's called "democracy") but the opinion of people like me means more because it's earnest, honest, and comes from experience - not from the most comfortable place on the sofa in front of the TV.
In short, you have your right to tell me not to critisize those you admire but my right is no less valid to critise or downgrad who I please. Does that seem unfair to you?
What seems unfair to me is that you are type casting me and you don't know me. I thought this was a forum to praise our American and Allied Soldiers. Let me add someone who was a hero. He did not know me and I did not know him but I watched him step off the plane that was carrying POWs that had been held in Vietnam prison for years. Those to me are the heros. Also the young people now a days joing the service have a choice. They are brave enough to sign up. To me that is being brave. Walking around carrying a banner does not a hero make. God Bless our Military men and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 8 hr covcas 18,808
what party should me and my girlfriend have 13 hr billyjoelfan 1
what party should me and my girlfriend have 13 hr billyjoelfan 1
I am really attracted my girlfriend 13 hr billyjoelfan 2
my blind date failed 14 hr cheesefry16 4
advice on dating 14 hr billyjoelfan 4
dating advice? 15 hr cheesefry16 1

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE