Level 2

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#15598 Oct 5, 2012
straa wrote:
I can't believe that polish war heroes, like you're grandfather, were never allowed to go back to their home, that's really really sad, at least most of them got to start new lives in usa and UK, there are lots of polish world war two decendants in Britain, and I know many settled in America and made a good life for themselves, but its sad that it wasn't untill recently that they have been appreciated by Poland for what they did
Stalin did not want a bunch of War Veterans who knew all about freedom coming back to Poland as he was afraid they would lead a revolt. And later communist regime kept a very clise eye on those who did return to make sure they did not cause any trouble.
And of course the communist government never mention their efforts during the War. Praising the communist only.
After the end of the communist regime their story was then told to the Polish People.

Level 2

Highland, CA

#15599 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Polaks have been given an undeserved "bum steer" for many decades. Half of them crazy, half of them geniuses but all of them determined to reach their goal. I like Polaks for the most part. That does NOT include stupid Americans who "think" they are Polak just because their ancestors were.
Well I think Im part Polak since only one of my Grandparents where.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15600 Oct 5, 2012
Roberta Pollerana
I WAS YOUNG
It was a long time ago
But, it’s still my yesterday
I was young
My folks came from another generation
Their world wreaked in wars
Someone was always going
Someone was always dyeing
None ever came home the same
Before I knew it I was going too
I was young
Had a baby on the way
New wife I loved her
But, Vietnam… Vietnam
Vietnam
Had a way of bringing many, grief
I sent letters home; From Camp Pendleton
Got some back, everyone tried to sound upbeat
But, Dad… Dad knew something
He knew where I was going
Knew the men in black and some who made it back
Watched and listened to the men that sent us
Dad… Dad knew something
We arrived; Hell was a green jungle
A deep dank horrid filled Asian forest
Operation after operation
Body’s booby traps blood mangled
The boogie man lived here!
His many shadows roamed he was never still
Always silent underground tunnel rats
Up top, the lush canopy of ferns
Beside us they all lived and worked
Connived and died
The enemy indistinguishable
It was a long time ago
But, it’s still my yesterday
I was young
©Copyright September 2005 by Roberta Pollerana

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15601 Oct 5, 2012
Thank You Taps Players - Photos by Q Madp - Music Il Silenzio by Eddy Calvert

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15602 Oct 5, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I WAS YOUNG
NEIL YOUNG

"A Man Needs A Maid"

My life is changing
in so many ways
I don't know who
to trust anymore
There's a shadow running
thru my days
Like a beggar going
from door to door.

I was thinking that
maybe I'd get a maid
Find a place nearby
for her to stay.
Just someone
to keep my house clean,
Fix my meals and go away.

A maid. A man needs a maid.
A maid.

It's hard to make that change
When life and love
turns strange.
And old.

To give a love,
you gotta live a love.
To live a love,
you gotta be "part of"
When will I see you again?

A while ago somewhere
I don't know when
I was watching
a movie with a friend.
I fell in love with the actress.
She was playing a part
that I could understand.

A maid. A man needs a maid.
A maid.

When will I see you again?

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15603 Oct 5, 2012
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think Im part Polak since only one of my Grandparents where.
So you're one of those stupid Americans who "thinks" he's part Polak just because one of your ancestors was? Get real.

Level 2

Highland, CA

#15607 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're one of those stupid Americans who "thinks" he's part Polak just because one of your ancestors was? Get real.
But unreal is so much more fun and exciteing

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#15608 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider your grandparents your ancestors? I think you are full blooded moron.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

#15609 Oct 5, 2012
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> But unreal is so much more fun and exciteing
I'll give you that.
Anonymous

London, UK

#15611 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
The Japanese kicked the bejesus out of the British in Asia. Anyone uncertain of that fact can have a look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =09dGuZ6zQt0XX
140,000 British troops surrendered to a mere 30,000 Japanese soldiers.
Dumb ass, in 1941, in 1943 britain came back to pacific and liberated all of the captured Japanese territories, defeating the Japanese army, navy and airforce, and taking hundreds of thousands of prisoners, Japan took UK and usa by surprise in the beginning, but britain came back to kick Japanese butts out of all their conquered territories, and usa reduced them to ash and sank there naval fleet, your knowledge of history is shocking
Anonymous

London, UK

#15612 Oct 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
IRAN HAS ONE OF THE TOP DEMORCRACIES IN THE WORLD AND THE UNITED STATES IS, WELL, A FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP GOVERNMENT.
Hahahahahaha, oh my god, I just read that comment from you, and fell in the floor laughing hahahaha, "Iran has one of the top democracies in the world", you are clearly and obviously mentally incapacitated, the Chinese communist regime performed a brainal labotomy on you when you were born in that Connie brothel, since then you have been fed, literally, the most retarded, backward propoganda and lies, and the really tragic thing is, well, tragic or very amusing, you actually believe it. It is impossible to talk to someone who believes such total fantacy as you do, there is no helping you, you are beyond help
Phil Gray

France

#15613 Oct 5, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider your grandparents your ancestors? I think you are full blooded moron.
You dirtbag liar.
I knew you'd come back.
How? Because every single word you snort out of your nose is a lie.

I fart up your lian nose!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#15614 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You dirtbag liar.
I knew you'd come back.
How? Because every single word you snort out of your nose is a lie.
I fart up your lian nose!
Lol

1) I didn't go anywhere

2) You aren't even a good fake Phil

3) You said lian ROTF
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15615 Oct 5, 2012
tragic

OF COURSE, IN THE U.K. AS WELL AS IN THE USA "DEMOCRACY" THE MIDDLE AND THE WORKING CLASS HAS FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS "VOTED" FOR A WAGE CUT YEARLY THAT'S PLACED THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING AT ABOUT THE 1960 LEVEL THERE.

IRAN HAS ONE OF THE TOP DEMORCRACIES IN THE WORLD AND THE UNITED STATES IS, WELL, A FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP GOVERNMENT.
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha, oh my god, I just read that comment from you, and fell in the floor laughing hahahaha, "Iran has one of the top democracies in the world", you are clearly and obviously mentally incapacitated, the Chinese communist regime performed a brainal labotomy on you when you were born in that Connie brothel, since then you have been fed, literally, the most retarded, backward propoganda and lies, and the really tragic thing is, well, tragic or very amusing, you actually believe it. It is impossible to talk to someone who believes such total fantacy as you do, there is no helping you, you are beyond help
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15617 Oct 5, 2012
I can't believe that polish war heroes, like you're grandfather, were never allowed to go back to their home, that's really really sad, at least most of them got to start new lives in usa and UK, there are lots of polish world war two decendants in Britain, and I know many settled in America and made a good life for themselves, but its sad that it wasn't untill recently that they have been appreciated by Poland for what they did

POLAND HAD MARTIAL LAW UP TO ABOUT 1955, THE SAME TIME PERIOD AS THE SOVIET UNION.

BASED ON THE POLITICS THAT OCCURED AFTER THE WAR IT WAS PROBABLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE IN THE USA OR EUROPE AT THAT TIME TO EVEN GO TO THE AREAS OF EASTERN EUROPE CONSIDERING THE THE NEW ALLIANCES THAT WERE CREATED, LIKE HOSTILE GERMAN CAPITALISM WITHOUT HITLER, IN THE UNITED STATES WEST OCCUPIED SECTOR THAT WAS OPENLY CURRYING FRIENDSHIPS WITH THE OLD NAZIS.

THE SOVIETS HAD TO BE CAREFUL, AS THE OLD GERMAN NAZI INTELLIGENCE HAD BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE USA AND WERE VERY ACTIVE AFTER THE WAR
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Stalin did not want a bunch of War Veterans who knew all about freedom coming back to Poland as he was afraid they would lead a revolt. And later communist regime kept a very clise eye on those who did return to make sure they did not cause any trouble.
And of course the communist government never mention their efforts during the War. Praising the communist only.
After the end of the communist regime their story was then told to the Polish People.

“Mainland China”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15618 Oct 5, 2012
A Salute to the Defenders of Freedom wherever you are right now.
God Bless you and Semper Fidelis...OOOHRAAAH!

The real DENG is such a DONG!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15619 Oct 5, 2012
Defenders of Freedom

THE WORLD NOW KNOWS WHERE THE DEFENDERS OF U.S. CORPORATE-STATE FREEDOM ARE LOCATED, PLACING CAR BOMBS BY SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, HOTELS IN SYRIA.
Deng IsaDong wrote:
A Salute to the Defenders of Freedom wherever you are right now.
God Bless you and Semper Fidelis...OOOHRAAAH!
The real DENG is such a DONG!

Level 2

Highland, CA

#15620 Oct 5, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
The Japanese kicked the bejesus out of the British in Asia. Anyone uncertain of that fact can have a look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =09dGuZ6zQt0XX
140,000 British troops surrendered to a mere 30,000 Japanese soldiers.
There where in fact about 70,000 Japanese and Thai troops involved in the Battle, not 30,000.
Not to mention the fact the Japanese had three times as many Aircraft and better ones at that, over 200 tanks to the British zero tanks. And the Japanese troops where tough well trained veterans(The Japanese Guard division was used in Malaya) while many of the British troops where untrained recruits from India or second line rear area troops.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Campaign
It was still a great victory for the Japanese, but as one British General said(Forget which one) Its not as important who wins the first Battle of a war as who wins the last Battle
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15621 Oct 5, 2012
U.N. Security Council

UN Security Council condemns suicide bombings in Syria after Syria's request

Full story: The Washington Post

SO WHERE IS THE MENTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RINGLEADERS HERE, NOT MENTIONED, AS THE UNITED STATES IS THE LEADER OF WORLD TERRORISM, AND THEIR NUMEROUS TERROR OUTFITS FINANCED AND SUPPORTED 100 PERCENT BY THE TERROR CROWD IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND CURRENTLY IN OPERATION IN SYRIA PLACING CARBOMBS BY SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS AND HOTELS, AND SHOOTING AT TURKEY BORDER VILLAGES KILLING INNOCENT TURK CIVILIANS FROM SYRIA TO INSTIGATE A WAR BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA?

AND THE HOMOSEXUAL QUEEN U.S. U.N.AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE, WHERE'S SHE TODAY, PROMOTING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE SOMEWHERE IN A U.S. PRIMARY SCHOOL?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

#15622 Oct 5, 2012
Honor and Glory for the members of the USA Military! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. We are all in your debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 4 hr -Lea- 628
Who needs glasses 3/22/15 6 hr Maverick 808 254
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr Honest Babe 946
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 13 hr CJ Rocker 3,335
Name Three Things (Aug '12) 16 hr Rose of Tralee 2,262
Word Search - All Around Topix Thu LonePalm 74
oversite Thu concerned 1
More from around the web