You want to play the center position? Lol

“Loving my kids!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#15551 Oct 4, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You want to play the center position? Lol
Lmao! I will be running back...try to catch me!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15552 Oct 4, 2012
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! I will be running back...try to catch me!!
Shouldn't you be a receiver instead?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#15553 Oct 4, 2012
*Removes from tracker

*Have fun kids

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15554 Oct 4, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>Pine so is yours.
They say laptops are no good for your sperm count, i say my sperm count is no good for my laptop!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15555 Oct 4, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
*Removes from tracker
I don't blame you.
SundayGravy wrote:
<quoted text>
They say laptops are no good for your sperm count, i say my sperm count is no good for my laptop!
With the way the dialog is going I wouldn't fault you for having a spotaneous ejaculation, however ......... it isn't a dialog at all but a monologue between a self-propelled wire puller and his fantasy.
Anonymous

UK

#15556 Oct 4, 2012
DENG wrote:
came to the aid of China
THE U.K. FIGHTING TROOPS WERE IN ASIA BASICALLY WIPED OUT BY 1941.
THE U.K. IN WW2 WAS FIGHTING TO PRESERVE THE EMPIRE AND WANTED TO ADD CHINA ON TO THE LIST OF COLONIES.
<quoted text>
If britain wanted China, we would have taken it, if I remember rightly all it took was one British warship that sailed up the pearl river, fired two shots, and the whole Chinese dynasty collapsed LOL, shanghai and Hong Kong were given to britain by the defeated Chinese, but still, in world war two, over 100,000 British troops fought in China to stop the Japanese from taking what little was left of China then, again you're welcome
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#15557 Oct 4, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE U.K. FIGHTING TROOPS WERE IN ASIA BASICALLY WIPED OUT BY 1941.
Everyone SHOULD know that the Japanese routed the British out of South East Asia by droves of tens of thousands or hundred thousands. And the Japanese did it by bicycle!
Phil Gray

France

#15558 Oct 4, 2012
IXSatanXI I fart up your cristian nose!
Anonymous

UK

#15559 Oct 4, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone SHOULD know that the Japanese routed the British out of South East Asia by droves of tens of thousands or hundred thousands. And the Japanese did it by bicycle!
Wow, you really know nothing of world war two, do you, as it was britain that defeated the Japanese in Burma, Malaysia,China,hong Kong, and captured hundreds of thousands of them, of the four main battle zones, Japan surrendered to britain in three of them, and then the island of Japan itself surrendered to usa in the fourth, after being nuked, payback for pearl harbour, only britain and usa could fight in two different huge wars, on opposite sides of the world, at the same time, and win them both. By the way, will you enlighten us with the glorious Swedish military record, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Level 2

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#15560 Oct 4, 2012
Might add since some of us are talking about WWll one of my heroes is my Polish born Grandfather.
His brigade was stationed in Southern Poland when WWll started and it was able to escape into Romania when when Poland fell. From there they went to Syria and later Palestine, Joining the British fighting the Axis from Tobruk all the way across Africa and later Italy.
Considered some of the Best troops in the Western allied army and having fought the Fascist longer and harder then anyone else ,Stalin and the communist labeled them Fascist and they where unable to go home. My Grandfather later came to California and married ,raised a family, but was never able to see his homeland again.
Anonymous

UK

#15561 Oct 4, 2012
Grumpy Guy wrote:
Might add since some of us are talking about WWll one of my heroes is my Polish born Grandfather.
His brigade was stationed in Southern Poland when WWll started and it was able to escape into Romania when when Poland fell. From there they went to Syria and later Palestine, Joining the British fighting the Axis from Tobruk all the way across Africa and later Italy.
Considered some of the Best troops in the Western allied army and having fought the Fascist longer and harder then anyone else ,Stalin and the communist labeled them Fascist and they where unable to go home. My Grandfather later came to California and married ,raised a family, but was never able to see his homeland again.
During the battle of britain there was a squadron of elite polish pilots that fought in the British airforce, and they had the second best kill rate of the entire battle, which lasted almost a year, they were also involved in several big bombing campaigns to push the Germans out of Poland, they were great pilots and earned a famous place in British military history
Anonymous

UK

#15562 Oct 4, 2012
I can't believe that polish war heroes, like you're grandfather, were never allowed to go back to their home, that's really really sad, at least most of them got to start new lives in usa and UK, there are lots of polish world war two decendants in Britain, and I know many settled in America and made a good life for themselves, but its sad that it wasn't untill recently that they have been appreciated by Poland for what they did
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15563 Oct 4, 2012
SYRIA IS STILL WAITING FOR THE MESSAGE FROM WASHINGTON CONDEMNING THE TERROR ATTACK A FEW HOURS AGO IN SYRIA.

WILL THE MESSAGE ARRIVE SOON???

OF COURSE NOT AS THE WASHINGTON D.C. TERROR MOB PLANTED THE TERROR CAR BOMB THERE THEMSELVES.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#15565 Oct 4, 2012
DuNG wrote:
SYRIA IS STILL WAITING FOR THE MESSAGE FROM WASHINGTON CONDEMNING THE TERROR ATTACK A FEW HOURS AGO IN SYRIA.
WILL THE MESSAGE ARRIVE SOON???
OF COURSE NOT AS THE WASHINGTON D.C. TERROR MOB PLANTED THE TERROR CAR BOMB THERE THEMSELVES.
Blahblahblah....I ask again, are you so indoctrinated that you actually believe the sh!t you post?
Goodnight Dung.
Phil Gray

France

#15566 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you saying he has the coolest nose?
No. Read it again slowly. If you have trouble reading get a third grader to help you.

I'm saying you have pigturds dripping down your chin.

“Loving my kids!!!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#15567 Oct 4, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be a receiver instead?
Nope! LOL

“Loving my kids!!!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#15568 Oct 4, 2012
BTW American Soldiers/Marines and Allied Soldiers all ROCK!! Thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 4 min La Femme Accident 4,332
Campfire Memories 56 min Guess Who 3,847
Where would you like to see User Forums next? 58 min Figarooo 9
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,009
What's with Topix Tonight? 5 hr Red_Forman 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 15 hr Hatti_Hollerand 18,928
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) Mon Honest Babe 856
More from around the web