American & Allied Soldiers Rock!
Jesus Of South Texas

Houston, TX

#14996 Sep 20, 2012
He didn't care about the 47% who disagreed with him.
Phil Gray is now PRESCAor

Germany

#14997 Sep 20, 2012
I DO NOT recognize the big bad O as my CIC! And if that means I must forfeit and repay my "Soldier" "retirement" "pension handout" and "nanny-state medical benefits", then sow be it!
Look what he did today! Police: 5 suspected of stealing 9.5 tons of garlic. The Austria Press Agency says police stopped three overloaded and sagging vans about to cross into Hungary from Austria on Wednesday and found them packed to the roof with the pungent cargo. After questioning the five men in the vehicles they charged them on suspicion of receiving stolen goods.

Police say the garlic apparently came from Spain and estimate its value at €30,000 ($37,500). The men — all Romanian nationals — were not named, in line with Austrian privacy laws.

APA cites one officer as saying it was clear what the vans were carrying even before their doors were opened.

"All three vehicles really stunk like garlic," he says.
andet1987 is now PRESCAor

Germany

#14998 Sep 20, 2012
Sisters in hair wrote:
Poor crying whiny baby Phil Gray! I don't have to read your posts, just Andet's to know your latest fiasco.
Now your pose as a "retired" "Soldierboy" is frightened to death of mild and funny Andet1987 ?
What a wuss you are Phil !
What do you think he will do to you? Take a bus to NC and kick you in the shin? Or perhaps kick you in the shins TO DEATH ??
Tip 1: He ain't me and never was.
Tip 2: Your dream is foolish that all my registrations have been deleted. And why would I even care when more are free? I don't and never did. The only one crying about banned registrations is you, Phil, because you are the only person on all of Topix so retarded as to use your own name and city and brag that you still have a listed land line phone with street address showing. And a email at phgray at yahoo dot com.
Tip 3: NOBODY cares enough about you to cross the road, much less the country, to kick you in the shins, to death or otherwise.
What a loser you are Phil.
As I have been saying since I started here in 2009, two years and two months after you:
It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, Professional Flake
ISTBPG,TTPPF
</quote>
thanks Sisters in hair :)
Phil Gray

France

#14999 Sep 20, 2012
OMG this is completely laughbale
Phil Gray

France

#15000 Sep 20, 2012
OMG this is completely laughobale
Phil Gray

France

#15001 Sep 20, 2012
OMG this is completely laughbable
Phil Gray

France

#15002 Sep 20, 2012
OMG this is compleately laughbabble
Phil Gay

United States

#15003 Sep 20, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
OMG this is compleately laughbabble
OMG fake!
Phil Gay

France

#15005 Sep 20, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
This is Ricky F's doing. He's jelous of atention I get.
OMG fake!
Phil Gray

United States

#15007 Sep 20, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
This is Ricky F's doing. He's jelous of atention I get.
This is Ricky F's doing:)

DUMB
Anonymous

UK

#15009 Sep 20, 2012
DENG wrote:
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Redneck!
You won't believe this, but I got this warning on this very "Howdy Redneck" post? And had try posting this a second time in a row?
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
"the 3M-54E (Sizzler), the final stage makes a supersonic 'sprint' to its target, reducing the time the target's defense systems have to react"
JUST ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF NUMEROUS "CARRIER KILLERS" IN POSSESSION OF IRAN.
SO WHAT IS IT, IN A WAR WITH IRAN THE UNITED STATES NAVY LOSES 16 SHIPS AND 15,000 NAVAL TROOPS, IN THE FIRST DAY???
The Russian 3M-54 Klub is a multi-role missile system developed by the Novator Design Bureau(OKB-8). Its NATO reporting name is SS-N-27. Both submarine and surface ship launched versions exist. The system is designed to accept various warheads, allowing its use against surface and subsurface naval combatants along with static land targets. In one variant, the 3M-54E (Sizzler), the final stage makes a supersonic 'sprint' to its target, reducing the time the target's defense systems have to react. The 3M-54E1 subsonic missile is roughly comparable to both the American Tomahawk cruise missile and the ASROC missile but is smaller and has a shorter range.
<quoted text>
You moron, the united states destroyers, which along with the new British type 45s, are the most advanced in the world, any usa fleet would be accompanied by these destroyers which are capable of shooting down 200 missiles a second, that's way more than anyone can fire at them, so Iranian missiles are useless against American and British destroyers, our radar and sonar is so sphisticated and programmed into the guidance systems that Iranian attack would be useless against usa or britain, so keep dreaming, as Chinese systems are also far below USA an UK capabilities
Phil Gray

United States

#15011 Sep 20, 2012
OMG
-retired--Soldier- wrote:
Ricky Fill,-Kelvin-, Figaroou :
So much ugly anger you all have.
Just ignore those who are anti-allies.
What wins is the coalition.
Unity.
Sacrifice.
But not letting the turkeys get us down.(Does anyone remember that one? We had the sign in several offices back in the day.)
Quit acting a fool fool!
Anonymous

UK

#15012 Sep 20, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
TO JOHN MCCREA
IWVPA Double Tap Award for War Poetry: August 1, 2007
Awarded: August 1, 2007In Afghan fields the poppies grow
They grow them there for opium, though
No larks sing in that barren land
Just dirt, and dust and blowing sand.
Just over eighty years ago
You passed the torch, as we well know
And your successors bore it well
Through six long years of World War hell
And THEIR successors bore it still
To some un-named Korean hill
To Kosovo, and Desert Storm
They held the torch, in fighting form
And now they raise it once again
Upon some blood-stained Afghan plain
Your torch has travelled long and far
From Flanders Fields to Kandahar!
And so, in hallowed Flanders ground
Our heroes may sleep safe and sound
Your legacy continues still
We never failed – we never will!
©Copyright July 2007 by Les Peate
Author’s Note: This poem refers directly to the poem,“In Flanders Fields” by Canadian, LtCol John McCrae
In flanders fields, a truelly beaughtifull poem, the somme, beyond comprehension how horrific that was, it was to be the war to end all wars, but obviously that never happened. I read a poem sprayed grafitied on top of all the gang tags on a wall in east London, it was also very eloquent, I think it was written by an ex British soldier back from Afghanistan, because it mentioned ieds, blown out bleeding ear drums, American,British and Australian troops and none of them trusting the supposedly friendly qfghanistwn soldiers, then went on to write lyricly about the heroin epidemic sweeping britain with all this cheap afghan heroin on our streets, twelve year olds dying, overdosing, prostitution. Drive buys, cop killings. The whole poem went from the barracks in afghanistan, through our American and other allied soldier brothers, and then to the streets of London, but it all connected, it was a really profound poem and critique of social breakdown and the bleakness of the desert next time I see it, if the drug gangs havnt sprayed over it, I will copy it down and post it here, if anyone is interested in reading a brilliant but tortured poem
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#15015 Sep 20, 2012
-retired--Soldier- wrote:
Ricky Fill,-Kelvin-, Figaroou :
So much ugly anger you all have.
Just ignore those who are anti-allies.
What wins is the coalition.
Unity.
Sacrifice.
But not letting the turkeys get us down.(Does anyone remember that one? We had the sign in several offices back in the day.)
HOOOAH!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#15020 Sep 20, 2012
Russ wrote:
<quoted text>
For a cowboy, you sound more like Al Pachino in Scent Of A Woman
And you're a moron who has no clue what it means so kindly STFU.
I Phil Gay

United States

#15021 Sep 20, 2012
OMG stop it you tards

“Untouchable!!!!”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#15022 Sep 20, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it feels like mosquito bites all over my ankles, lol.
How are you?
I am good, thanks for asking.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#15023 Sep 20, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In flanders fields, a truelly beaughtifull poem, the somme, beyond comprehension how horrific that was, it was to be the war to end all wars, but obviously that never happened. I read a poem sprayed grafitied on top of all the gang tags on a wall in east London, it was also very eloquent, I think it was written by an ex British soldier back from Afghanistan, because it mentioned ieds, blown out bleeding ear drums, American,British and Australian troops and none of them trusting the supposedly friendly qfghanistwn soldiers, then went on to write lyricly about the heroin epidemic sweeping britain with all this cheap afghan heroin on our streets, twelve year olds dying, overdosing, prostitution. Drive buys, cop killings. The whole poem went from the barracks in afghanistan, through our American and other allied soldier brothers, and then to the streets of London, but it all connected, it was a really profound poem and critique of social breakdown and the bleakness of the desert next time I see it, if the drug gangs havnt sprayed over it, I will copy it down and post it here, if anyone is interested in reading a brilliant but tortured poem
I would appreciate it, even though, the resident trolls would hate it.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15024 Sep 20, 2012
They fought for us thank live peacefully. Thank you all the soldiers who fought for their countries.
I Phil Gay

France

#15029 Sep 21, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a moron who has no clue what it means so kindly STFU.
OMG cowboy you are such a tard.

Real cowboys don't cry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 1 hr Broward 12,026
Why do girls put makeup on boys 3 hr Colinj3 2
Why do women say "I'm just going to stop talkin... 6 hr _ Juneau _ 31
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 7 hr Figarooo 3,492
How great is Obama? (Oct '13) 10 hr La Femme Accident 35
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 14 hr Junket 1,292
pest control 2 14 hr pride 1
More from around the web