American & Allied Soldiers Rock!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11910 Jun 27, 2012
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not have google or are you just too stupid to know how to use it?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh ..........
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
`Japan was militarily defeated long before Hiroshima...... A May 5 cable, intercepted and decoded by the U.S., dispelled any possible doubt that the Japanese
were eager to sue for peace....
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk...

OMG...I love "enlightening" you!
You've also enlighented me. Thanks!
Phil Gray

Inman, SC

#11911 Jun 27, 2012
Sure wish I had more time to Continue to prove nance a Nut case and a liar.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#11912 Jun 27, 2012
Nancy Buttwad wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not have google or are you just too stupid to know how to use it?
Were the Japanese trying to surrender for months before Hiroshima?
`Japan was militarily defeated long before Hiroshima. It had been
trying for months, if not for years, to surrender; and the U.S. had
consistently rebuffed these overtures. A May 5 cable, intercepted and
I don't have to Google my knowledge of WW2, bitter old lady.
Read history, and not your Googled crap, and maybe you'll at least be able to sleep without your loads of pot.

The Japanese knew they were in it for keeps, especially since Roosevelt and Congress declared from the outset they would seek nothing less than unconditional surrender.

Ever heard of places such as Okinawa or Saipan,'Free Love Mary'?
You so facilely defile the memory of those who fought and were killed in such horrible places. That's because you've never had a vested interest in anything but your next fix.

Level 3

USA

#11913 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhhhhhh ..........
<quoted text>
You've also enlighented me. Thanks!
One cannot be 'enlightened' by a contact high from a delusional old freak, but I'm sure as an expert at being such, you already knew that.
Phil Gray

Inman, SC

#11914 Jun 27, 2012
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Patton was assassinated, right? Here's the big message....THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! Doesn't make any difference how big of patriot you are or how many battles you've won. You get in the way and......
Tell Phildo I said High! Ok Phil?
(This is a Phildo socky, in case you all haven't figured it out.
I thought you said you were attending a funeral. What a liar you are!
First off Nancy I am sure this guy Cowboy is laughing his azz off at you accusing him of being me. Secondly you should know better since in all the years i have been on topix i haven't used profanity.

You surely are a dumbazz.

Must be that Drug induced state you remain in most of the time
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11915 Jun 27, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.’
John F. Kennedy
The megalomaniac, "devouted" catholic, movie star thumping, anti-democratic Kennedy also said, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country".

Gosh! Who in his right mind would dwell in admiration upon the words of such a man?!

Level 3

USA

#11916 Jun 27, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
Your input will be read later on, so continue when you have the time.

She's like a dolt with a bad case of BO– she doesn't mind so long as no one else says anything about it.
Phil Gray

Inman, SC

#11917 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
It does find me well, thank you. I'm just gearing up for a trip to Tunisia with my family net week and everything is coming up roses.
Good job on that Patton link. I read it through and realized I knew nothing at all about his demise. Now, I know that what happens in the U.S. cannot compare to the shenanigans of Josef Stalin, but the more I find out about the U.S. the more I see that there are many similarities. You can't deny it that the U.S. is the master of propaganda, misinformation and PR. The question is if we should admire them for it - or condemn them.
Nancy doesn't mind sharing with you

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
Phil Gray

Inman, SC

#11918 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
The megalomaniac, "devouted" catholic, movie star thumping, anti-democratic Kennedy also said, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country".
Gosh! Who in his right mind would dwell in admiration upon the words of such a man?!
A patriot / Loyal Citizen and not a coward / draft dodger like you, I guess that answers your question?

“Keeping my fingers crossed ...”

Level 2

Since: Aug 07

Life's enduring gifts

#11919 Jun 27, 2012
Oh lawd, annie f** is still on here. Why don't you do the world a favor and do away with yourself?

Level 3

USA

#11920 Jun 27, 2012
Nancy Buttwad wrote:
<quoted text>

~~~~~~
,(but not unconditionally surrender, which they were still not willing to do)
You cannot be serious.

It's typical of a psychedelic old harpy like you to confuse an armistice with surrender. Of course, confusing terms is one of your anemic tactics, isn't it?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11921 Jun 27, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
Golly gee yes! But if you don't keep a watchful eye on "the imaginary estate" aliens from another planet might cart it off with an intergalactic .....

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Transportatio...

..... "U-Haul" flying saucer!

Level 3

USA

#11922 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>

More empty rhetoric. It's so easy to see when you're mentally exhausted and need your nap, old coot.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11923 Jun 27, 2012
RiverSpirit wrote:
Oh lawd, annie f** is still on here.
Wow, it's been a year since your last nervous break-down, River Sledge, and I see you're back to get your bum kicked by me right back to the physco ward again. Enjoy the freedom while you can! It won't last long.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11924 Jun 27, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Perphaps you missed the fact that it had been investigated by his family. maybe you would like to read thier own statements, LMAO
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/war-stories/200...
ROFLMAO! Really, Ollie North the Felon? This advertisement for an up coming Ollie show hardly serves as a counter to the highly investigated facts.

FOX LIES...

https://www.google.com/search...

Also not a Pulitzer Prize nominee: Charles Gasparino of Fox Business
http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...

FAUX...LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM!

Say Phildo.. I thought you were going to be the off the net. Didn't you announce some relative had died? See, you do that all the time to garner sympathy from some poor sap....but then you never leave.

Bye Bye, Now...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11925 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can only count to 10.
Those of us who can count to infinity consider the soldiers uneducated patsies for the United Snakes dumbo corps. They couldn't even find a single WMD in Irak!!! Useless b'stards.
So you can actually count to INFINITY?

lol

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11926 Jun 27, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot be serious.
It's typical of a psychedelic old harpy like you to confuse an armistice with surrender. Of course, confusing terms is one of your anemic tactics, isn't it?
This was your question...I provided an answer. Until I showed you this you had NO IDEA. Glad you did some research on your own. But like all the books say...Japan did try to surrender. That's all you asked!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TF8E3AM...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#11927 Jun 27, 2012
RiverSpirit wrote:
Oh lawd, annie f** is still on here. Why don't you do the world a favor and do away with yourself?
RS!!! Hey you, long time no see!

Glad you stopped by!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#11928 Jun 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it's been a year since your last nervous break-down, River Sledge, and I see you're back to get your bum kicked by me right back to the physco ward again. Enjoy the freedom while you can! It won't last long.
There's the PROOF!

You are Captain O, but then we already knew that anyway.

Level 3

USA

#11929 Jun 27, 2012
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
This was your question...I provided an answer. Until I showed you this you had NO IDEA. Glad you did some research on your own. But like all the books say...Japan did try to surrender. That's all you /p531#c11899
Absolute nonsense, old hag. You knew nothing of the conditions of surrender, or even of armistice, and you STILL don't know. I knew you'd skew terms and try to rewrite history with half-baked notions.

Not everyone is in a pot haze, Gertrude. To see you a self-righteous old floor mopper squirm is truly fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 48 min Ricky F 19,107
Gay Guys SC 54 min Jek 159
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Recon Beeker 4,697
Life's a Story 4 hr dogmatv 1
3D Technology Grwoing! 4 hr dogmatv 1
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 10 hr Al Bundy 3,479
Word association game (Sep '12) Tue -Cowardly Lion- 1,723
More from around the web