American & Allied Soldiers Rock!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11071 Jun 13, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
nice straw man arguments Moron .... why don't you ask the ethnic Kurds, marsh Arabs and Shiite Muslims if they are better off without the Scumbag and his offspring!!!!!!
<quoted text>
lol

Hey Rad!

Thanks go out once again for our hero's protecting us here and afar, THANK YOU!!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#11073 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. You are saying, "Thank you to all the men and wome ..... "?
"ALL OF US"? That's not what you've ever said to me personally. Your false "thanks" has been only to those who share your opinion - not to those of us who are against war and criticize both war-mongering and war profeteersing.
I'd say that you are a bigot.
Read my post again tool, it does not apply to you, it says to those who have or are serving with HONOR. You have zero honor and are not even fit to breath the same air as those men and women who have or are serving with HONOR. crawl back under your rock troll.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11074 Jun 13, 2012
Iraq better off without Saddam and his sons ???

OF COURSE, WORSE OFF AS THE WASHINGTON DC FASCIST MAFIA MURDERED AT LEAST 5 MILLION IRAQIS AND DISPLACED ANOTHER 3 TO 4 MILLION IRAQIS OUT OF A POPULATION OF 25 MILLION. AND MASS MURDER TO YOU IS "BETTER OFF???"

THE WORLD DOES NOT CARE THAT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER IGNORANT-USA-ER; GO BUY SOME SPAM FOR THE COMING WAR; YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED A LOT OF IT.
YellowPissreality wrote:
hey Dufi, is Iraq better off without Saddam and his sons ???
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Level 3

Since: May 09

USA

#11075 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it then your "more than 10 knowledge" of history that suggests to you that truth doesn't matter unless you're willing to tell that truth "to the faces" of those who prefer to live a lie?
So, by your own appraisal of truth, if I can kick your azz then American & Allied Soldiers DO NOT Rock, but if you can kick mine then they DO Rock?
Besides "Bozo", what other name do you go by?
Face it, Dad. You're nothing more than a crabby old cynic who's constantly flailing around for an 'aha' moment you'll never find.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11076 Jun 13, 2012
free

MOST ARE NOT COMING "HOME" ALIVE.

WHAT "FREE WORLD???" CERTAINLY NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RUN BY A CORPORATE-STATE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP???
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and wome who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11077 Jun 13, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Iraq better off without Saddam and his sons ???
OF COURSE, WORSE OFF AS THE WASHINGTON DC FASCIST MAFIA MURDERED AT LEAST 5 MILLION IRAQIS AND DISPLACED ANOTHER 3 TO 4 MILLION IRAQIS OUT OF A POPULATION OF 25 MILLION. AND MASS MURDER TO YOU IS "BETTER OFF???"
THE WORLD DOES NOT CARE THAT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER IGNORANT-USA-ER; GO BUY SOME SPAM FOR THE COMING WAR; YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED A LOT OF IT.
<quoted text>
The gulags await your family, little minion.

Level 2

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#11078 Jun 13, 2012
go to bed Jack Ass !!!
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
And his "wish" fooled the U.S. ultra advanced spy-war gagetry so well that the Bush-Rumsfeld-Cheney circle of evil had "PROOF" there were WMD's in Irak, huh? Funny though that Saddam's "wish" DID NOT fool the UN inspection team! You can't fool a Swede, you know, and Blix was right. He told Bush so too.
<quoted text>
Wrong, Bingo Breath. Saddam did not cooperate with the CIA "false team" but he DID comply with the genuine UN Inspection team TOTALLY, headed by Hans Blix.
<quoted text>
And you are first and foremost an asshole, a coward, and a turd. You go to forum dedicated to the sacrifice of American and Allied soldiers and post lies, misinformation, political propaganda, national propaganda, slander and ridicule soldiers of other nations, condon the torture, rape, and murder of innocent men, women and children, glorify war and killing, and worst of all .......... slander and lie about me - A REAL WAR VETERAN. You are a piece of shyt, worthy of neither contributing to a forum dedicated to soldiers of war or of breathing the same air as I.
Do you have anything to say in your own defense?

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11079 Jun 13, 2012
DUNG wrote:
free
MOST ARE NOT COMING "HOME" ALIVE.
WHAT "FREE WORLD???" CERTAINLY NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RUN BY A CORPORATE-STATE FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP???
<quoted text>
As opposed to the hereditary dictatorship in a trash heap like North Korea? Voted in a presidential election lately, tiny fool?
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11081 Jun 13, 2012
An NFL Fan

WHO WOKE UP THE DOG???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The gulags await your family, little minion.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11082 Jun 13, 2012
you are first and foremost an asshole, a coward, and a turd

GO VOTE NOW.

go to bed Jack Ass !!!

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
And his "wish" fooled the U.S. ultra advanced spy-war gagetry so well that the Bush-Rumsfeld-Cheney circle of evil had "PROOF" there were WMD's in Irak, huh? Funny though that Saddam's "wish" DID NOT fool the UN inspection team! You can't fool a Swede, you know, and Blix was right. He told Bush so too.
<quoted text>
Wrong, Bingo Breath. Saddam did not cooperate with the CIA "false team" but he DID comply with the genuine UN Inspection team TOTALLY, headed by Hans Blix.
<quoted text>
And you are first and foremost an asshole, a coward, and a turd. You go to forum dedicated to the sacrifice of American and Allied soldiers and post lies, misinformation, political propaganda, national propaganda, slander and ridicule soldiers of other nations, condon the torture, rape, and murder of innocent men, women and children, glorify war and killing, and worst of all .......... slander and lie about me - A REAL WAR VETERAN. You are a piece of shyt, worthy of neither contributing to a forum dedicated to soldiers of war or of breathing the same air as I.
Do you have anything to say in your own defense?
YellowPissreality wrote:
go to bed Jack Ass !!!<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11085 Jun 13, 2012
DUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan
WHO WOKE UP THE DOG???
<quoted text>
Dog is considered a delicacy in your feudal dump, aren't they?

'I'll have the spaniel a-la arf arf please...'
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11087 Jun 13, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again tool, it does not apply to you, it says to those who have or are serving with HONOR. You have zero honor ...
The medals upon my uniform disagree with you, RedButt. Or do you believe that the United Snakes military dole out medals haphazardly, like sticking your hand into a hat-full of citations and "taking what you get"?

It's like I said to you earlier, "You are a bigot." Your reply above is simply one more (of MANY) that confirms it.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11089 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Suk wrote:
<quoted text>
The medals upon my uniform disagree with you, RedButt. Or do you believe that the United Snakes military dole out medals haphazardly, like sticking your hand into a hat-full of citations and "taking what you get"?
You didn't see the bad bush. You made it up to validate your sad grumpy self, Dad.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11090 Jun 13, 2012
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan
WHO WOKE UP THE DOG???
<quoted text>
Sorry DENG! It was me.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11091 Jun 13, 2012
President Bush signed NSD 26, which begins,

THE MOB IN WASHINGTON DC WILL EAT SPAM, IF THEY'RE LUCKY

Longer term interests

In October 1989, President Bush signed NSD 26, which begins, "Access to Persian Gulf oil and the security of key friendly states in the area are vital to U.S. national security." With respect to Iraq, the directive stated, "Normal relations between the United States and Iraq would serve our longer term interests and promote stability in both the Persian Gulf and the Middle East."[42]

On August 2, 1990 at 2:00 am, local time, Iraq launched an invasion of oil-rich Kuwait. America's expedient ally had, overnight, become its most bitter enemy.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11092 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry DUNG! It was me.
Did I interrupt your spit swapping session with that mindless commie?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11093 Jun 13, 2012
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh...what a weenie...can't get your way so you threaten violence.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I never threatened anyone with violence. I just wanted Anni to have a chance to face the people he was so bravely disparaging.
NANCY: We may have misjudged Davy Boy. It's true that he's devoted most of his time to supporting the Bozo Brigade and their idiocy but perhaps you and I have started to get through to him.

It must be correct to say that anyone on this (and similar) threads know our opinion of war - particularly the illegal sort. But can it be that Davy is now sending us coded messages and hoping to become a mediator in this battle of discorded debate? Perhaps he is telling us that it is necessary for me to confront the lads at Camp Pendleton and tell them face to face the truth because ..... well .... because most of them are illiterate mountain boys who'n caint read?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#11094 Jun 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see the bad bush. You made it up to validate your sad grumpy self, Dad.
The medals upon my uniform disagree with you, AFL-CIO. Or do you believe that the United Snakes military dole out medals haphazardly, like sticking your hand into a hat-full of citations and "taking what you get"?

If you have a gripe, take the matter up with my CO.

An NFL Fan

Level 3

USA

#11096 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
The medals upon my uniform disagree with you, AFL-CIO. Or do you believe that the United Snakes military dole out medals haphazardly, like sticking your hand into a hat-full of citations and "taking what you get"?
If you have a gripe, take the matter up with my CO.
Who was your CO, Dad?
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#11097 Jun 13, 2012
ARE THERE ANY MORE MEDIEVAL THINKERS IN THE WORLD THAN THE WASHINGTON DC MOBSTERS WHO RUN AMERICA???

PROBABLY, BUT ONLY IN SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife makes me wear her dirty thongs. 17 min North Mountain 46
keep taste of the danforth greek 4 hr GREEK 11
I need men's opinion please! 8 hr North Mountain 3
Car lot 11 hr Searching for a car 1
What happened to Denise Smoot? 13 hr Lisa g 1
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 16 hr tommurtha 2
Play "end of word" (May '12) 18 hr Junket 323
More from around the web