Announcement from Ginny
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Lamoni, IA

#61 Nov 29, 2010
Interesting wrote:
The Republicans are going to have to find someway to jettison the crazies or they are doomed. Should be fun to watch either way.
exzcuse me, but a knat is supposed to lift and jettison an elephant? the knat is going to get squished. the country and the planet are doomed if the crazies are not jettisoned, and if the democrats mess up in some really silly but unpopular way. wanna bet that democrats are incapable of doing that? "I do not belong to an organized political party. I am a democrat" Mark Twain, I think.

I suppose romney is sane, and merely a panderer to the rightwing nuts. but if he is a mormon, there are things we do not know about his beliefs, that I would be certain that I would dislike intensely. It is too secretive and cultlike. for a President, especially. Not so awful for a governor or member of Congress. I did not even support Kerry in the primaries because of the skull and bones thing. I do not repent of preferring Edwards in 2004, rather than Kerry or Dean, though it was for his 60-page policy wonk booklet, which I read carefully, and for Elizabeth, whom I liked. I like populist progressive Democrats - starting with Harkin and Sherrod Brown, and Feingold - and the independent Bernie Sanders. Those with no chance of getting nominated, because the rich establishment types will stop them in the primaries, in order not to get defeated by corporate cash in the fall.
curious

Lamoni, IA

#62 Nov 29, 2010
I am for Jeff Flake for President. I just love telling folks that my favorite Republican is a Flake. He is a nice guy, even. Though Mormon I think. oops. Not as bad as Talibangelical like Palin, however, or witchy like Christine. quite the opposite, cheerful, and a basketball player, though that may be suspect. and he was on survivorman, apparently. Seriously, he seems like a very decent person. I respect him even when I disagree with him. Issa would make a snake shudder.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#63 Nov 29, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text> are you serious, or kidding?
Well... I was serious.
Actually, I'd like to see Ron Paul run again.
He'd get my support.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#64 Nov 29, 2010
curious wrote:
I am for Jeff Flake for President. I just love telling folks that my favorite Republican is a Flake. He is a nice guy, even. Though Mormon I think. oops. Not as bad as Talibangelical like Palin, however, or witchy like Christine. quite the opposite, cheerful, and a basketball player, though that may be suspect. and he was on survivorman, apparently. Seriously, he seems like a very decent person. I respect him even when I disagree with him. Issa would make a snake shudder.
Nah...
He'd be better off in the Senate in my opinion.
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#65 Dec 8, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
I have come to the realization that my poor troll only exists because of me, without me, she does not exist.
She needs me! its true. the poor thing's entire existence depends upon whether I respond back to her or not.
I mean, what a life, a life in servitude to another. my charitable instincts are telling me to give this poor troll a break. I am going to pretend this troll does not exist, and only comment when I see something interesting here, as happens, it does. Ginny
Did it work?
O is for Obsessive

Surprise, AZ

#66 Dec 8, 2010
Gin Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it work?
LOL!

_Ginny_
Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67 Dec 8, 2010
L is for LAME.
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#68 Dec 8, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
L is for LAME.
So no then?

_Ginny_
Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69 Dec 8, 2010
Gin Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
So no then?
who cares? I listen to none of your questions.

you are too lame.
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#70 Dec 8, 2010
But you just read it. LMAO
O is for Observation

Surprise, AZ

#71 Dec 8, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares? I listen to none of your questions.
you are too lame.
If you listen to none of his/her questions, how did you know he/she is too lame?
Gin Knee

Pasadena, CA

#72 Dec 8, 2010
O is for Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listen to none of his/her questions, how did you know he/she is too lame?
Don't have to listen to make sh*t up
American Eagles

Muncie, IN

#76 Dec 8, 2013
Razorback Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should make myself very clear.
I am not in search of enemies. I am not a reformer.
I have made suggestions to Topix but accept the website for what it is and use it as best meets my entertainment requirements. I find anyone ( A N Y O N E ) that comes to this site and uses it to complain about content and threaten lawsuits one of the purest types of hypocracy known.
You can't use your right to free speech to complain about free speech, it will not compute.
You know those geeks with bow ties who ride bicycles and ring your doorbell when the game is on ... yeah, those guys ... that's a great comparison to those who turn every thread into a b!tch session pertaining to their own personal political agenda.
You (Progressive) must accept the fact that until you conclude that I (RBJ) am probably the most free spirited poster on this forum, you'll never figure me out. Some say I am wishy washy, a flip-flopper, a turn coat ... nay says I, I just reserve the right to change my mind if facts a presented to warrant doing so.
I like everybody and for various reasons, except for those who just dig in to the notion that I am their ticket to popularity.
Razorback Jack !!

Ticket To Ride
http://youtu.be/VMxyK9azXR4
The Beatles

“Innocent”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#77 Dec 11, 2013
Razorback Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a role model.
"I did it my way."--Razorback Jack

My Way
http://youtu.be/6E2hYDIFDIU
Frank Sinatra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Posters Music Thread 2 hr North Mountain 338
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 3 hr North Mountain 937
Will Women Ever figure it out ? 3 hr North Mountain 4
frAUDS 6 hr GHIJKLM2zyx 270
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 7,102
Play "end of word" (May '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 425
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 8 hr positronium 6,068
More from around the web