First Prev
of 4
Next Last

_Ginny_
Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2010
I have come to the realization that my poor troll only exists because of me, without me, she does not exist.

She needs me! its true. the poor thing's entire existence depends upon whether I respond back to her or not.

I mean, what a life, a life in servitude to another. my charitable instincts are telling me to give this poor troll a break. I am going to pretend this troll does not exist, and only comment when I see something interesting here, as happens, it does. Ginny

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Soooo, about these tickets I bought to the hershey's chocolate syrup wrestling match ... rebate, right?

_Ginny_
Level 3

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
Soooo, about these tickets I bought to the hershey's chocolate syrup wrestling match ... rebate, right?
of course, that did sound grody anyway. rebate? no problem.
Ginnys Daddy

Pasadena, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
I have come to the realization that my poor troll only exists because of me, without me, she does not exist.
She needs me! its true. the poor thing's entire existence depends upon whether I respond back to her or not.
I mean, what a life, a life in servitude to another. my charitable instincts are telling me to give this poor troll a break. I am going to pretend this troll does not exist, and only comment when I see something interesting here, as happens, it does. Ginny
That is very wise and grown up of you, pumpkin. I could not be more proud.

_Ginny_
Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
you can count on it. I am taking off for the weekend, I'll just let my troll here run on at the mouth, that is what she lives for, poor thing, she is lost without me, she is a puppet on MY string.

have a great weekend, Razorback Jack, it is awesome to be friends with a Hall of Famer.

Level 1

#6 Nov 19, 2010
Have a good weekend Ginny.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
I still think you are a friend of her best self, and good for her. I hope that is true.
roget

Pasadena, CA

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
<quoted text>
you can count on it. I am taking off for the weekend, I'll just let my troll here run on at the mouth, that is what she lives for, poor thing, she is lost without me, she is a puppet on MY string.
have a great weekend, Razorback Jack, it is awesome to be friends with a Hall of Famer.
Still with the awesome? I am sure there are superlatives that will do. C'mon make an effort.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#9 Nov 20, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone ever notice that Ginny is sort of repetitive? it makes it boring to reply to her, too.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#10 Nov 20, 2010
roget wrote:
<quoted text>
Still with the awesome? I am sure there are superlatives that will do. C'mon make an effort.
I think you are just trying to promote your book.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#11 Nov 20, 2010
you should have made up a more catchy, sexy name for it. or a simplistic one, like "In other words".
You need to dumb it down a bit, I think.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#12 Nov 20, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
I still approve of your good will toward her, and wish you could help her get away from her extreme fixation, and back to focusing on topix reform. which is needed now more than ever, with the new amazing tos, which mean - buyer beware.

have you see the news about better business bureau, and the shakedowns? it is interesting.

I disagree with you occasionaly, when I think you are a bit rough on folks who are skeptical about some of the socalled reformers, or who criticize Ginny. But I try not to hit reply button and criticize you. I hated one of your comments, that I thought was very vulgar and disgusting, but I suspect it was aimed at someone I too would have thought was not a good guy. If you want to be a reform type, please set a high standard yourself. I know it is tempting to be self indulgent and retaliate harshly, but do not lower yourself to a mere feud or set of feuds, if you have something better and more principled to offer. this not a hostile comment. quite the contrary.
Prometheus

Pasadena, CA

#13 Nov 20, 2010
Ginny Hoge wrote:
<quoted text>
you can count on it. I am taking off for the weekend,.........
Short weekend, I see your back in Logan.
Prometheus

Pasadena, CA

#14 Nov 20, 2010
you're

Level 1

#15 Nov 20, 2010
progressive wrote:
<quoted text> I still approve of your good will toward her, and wish you could help her get away from her extreme fixation, and back to focusing on topix reform. which is needed now more than ever, with the new amazing tos, which mean - buyer beware.
have you see the news about better business bureau, and the shakedowns? it is interesting.
I disagree with you occasionaly, when I think you are a bit rough on folks who are skeptical about some of the socalled reformers, or who criticize Ginny. But I try not to hit reply button and criticize you. I hated one of your comments, that I thought was very vulgar and disgusting, but I suspect it was aimed at someone I too would have thought was not a good guy. If you want to be a reform type, please set a high standard yourself. I know it is tempting to be self indulgent and retaliate harshly, but do not lower yourself to a mere feud or set of feuds, if you have something better and more principled to offer. this not a hostile comment. quite the contrary.
Maybe I should make myself very clear.

I am not in search of enemies. I am not a reformer.

I have made suggestions to Topix but accept the website for what it is and use it as best meets my entertainment requirements. I find anyone ( A N Y O N E ) that comes to this site and uses it to complain about content and threaten lawsuits one of the purest types of hypocracy known.

You can't use your right to free speech to complain about free speech, it will not compute.

You know those geeks with bow ties who ride bicycles and ring your doorbell when the game is on ... yeah, those guys ... that's a great comparison to those who turn every thread into a b!tch session pertaining to their own personal political agenda.

You (Progressive) must accept the fact that until you conclude that I (RBJ) am probably the most free spirited poster on this forum, you'll never figure me out. Some say I am wishy washy, a flip-flopper, a turn coat ... nay says I, I just reserve the right to change my mind if facts a presented to warrant doing so.

I like everybody and for various reasons, except for those who just dig in to the notion that I am their ticket to popularity.
Pasadena Troll

Pasadena, CA

#16 Nov 20, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
......You know those geeks with bow ties who ride bicycles and ring your doorbell when the game is on ... yeah, those guys ... that's a great comparison to those who turn every thread into a b!tch session pertaining to their own personal political agenda.......
Funniest thing I have read in a week. Kudos.
spelling police

Lamoni, IA

#17 Nov 21, 2010
Pasadena Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest thing I have read in a week. Kudos.
that was to rbj. guess what. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. It must be a big city thing. what to bikes and bow ties have to do with anything, or with each other? Inquiring rural minds want to know!
spelling police

Lamoni, IA

#18 Nov 21, 2010
Razorback Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should make myself very clear.
I am not in search of enemies. I am not a reformer.
I have made suggestions to Topix but accept the website for what it is and use it as best meets my entertainment requirements. I find anyone ( A N Y O N E ) that comes to this site and uses it to complain about content and threaten lawsuits one of the purest types of hypocracy known.
You can't use your right to free speech to complain about free speech, it will not compute.
You know those geeks with bow ties who ride bicycles and ring your doorbell when the game is on ... yeah, those guys ... that's a great comparison to those who turn every thread into a b!tch session pertaining to their own personal political agenda.
You (Progressive) must accept the fact that until you conclude that I (RBJ) am probably the most free spirited poster on this forum, you'll never figure me out. Some say I am wishy washy, a flip-flopper, a turn coat ... nay says I, I just reserve the right to change my mind if facts a presented to warrant doing so.
I like everybody and for various reasons, except for those who just dig in to the notion that I am their ticket to popularity.
Of course a person can use a free speech right to complain about misuse of free speech, or to advocate very careful restrictions on free speech, and even, though I think it is a bad thing, to advocate horrible restrictions on free speech.

But your comment was helpful in helping me to understand you, since I have seen very few of your comments. If you are freespirited, you do not have to be the most free spirited. Better to be a role model for many others who also want to be free spirited, in the best kind of way - presumably not on bicycles? I did not understtand that part.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2010
progressive wrote:
<quoted text> I still approve of your good will toward her, and wish you could help her get away from her extreme fixation, and back to focusing on topix reform. which is needed now more than ever, with the new amazing tos, which mean - buyer beware.
This is exactly what I have been trying to get across to them. They support reform, yet buddy up with some of the more vulgar obscene trolls on here that cause trouble. To lead is to lead by example and show no bias of opinion. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. This is whats wrong with the keepers and why no one can take them serious. Topix Reform? No one said it was going to be easy! By the way Prog, I have always enjoyed reading your post.

_Ginny_
Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2010
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>This is exactly what I have been trying to get across to them. They support reform, yet buddy up with some of the more vulgar obscene trolls on here that cause trouble. To lead is to lead by example and show no bias of opinion. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. This is whats wrong with the keepers and why no one can take them serious. Topix Reform? No one said it was going to be easy! By the way Prog, I have always enjoyed reading your post.
good morning HG, wow, am I honored to be your first post with your new registered profile. thank you. That must mean I am important to you. That must mean you are also working for me now.

ummmm, the Keepers don't buddy up with some of the worst, most vulgar trolls, only trolls that apparently you don't care for. We have taste, you do not. Lol. Your opinion of the Keepers is irrelevant, or should I say irreverent, since you have embraced progressive, who as I have said, give new meaning to the word Dense. but lord knows she needs a fan club since she has none.

Exactly, HG, right is right, wrong is W R O N G, its just you have landed on the wrong side of right, I feel for you, I do.

see you around Huntington Guy, and I can't wait to see what userpic you have chosen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game---"Make a Sentence" (Mar '12) 10 min User Gamer 4,304
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 11 min User Gamer 7,541
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 42 min So_da_lish_us 1,102
Play "end of word" (May '12) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 564
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 2,667
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 622
play last word! (Aug '12) 3 hr So_da_lish_us 266
More from around the web