How to Fix America?
Jack Daws

Blacklick, OH

#761 Jul 11, 2013
Workfare, not welfare!

No more cradle to grave social engineering failure free ride.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#762 Jul 11, 2013
Jack Daws wrote:
Workfare, not welfare!
No more cradle to grave social engineering failure free ride.
Welfare is neither well nor fair.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#763 Jul 11, 2013
Does that mean I don't get welfare? Drat! I'd hoped to quit work and live off the dole.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#764 Jul 12, 2013
Cut wasteful government spending, intrusive regulations and higher taxes.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#765 Aug 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah good idea!
One great idea..we have no clue who is popping in and out .

What their plans are

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Level 6

#766 Aug 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Cut wasteful government spending, intrusive regulations and higher taxes.
And there is another

Why isn't the press screaming about the deficit any more ??

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Level 6

#767 Aug 12, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Does that mean I don't get welfare? Drat! I'd hoped to quit work and live off the dole.
Saw a report on free phones ..people get many ..different companies....You sell them.

Then there's the people out there signing people on the street for food stamps..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#768 Aug 13, 2013
Looks like the resort in Florida is once again sinking into the sink hole!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#769 Aug 13, 2013
Stop Obamacare,
Repeal Obamacare,
Impeach Obama.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#770 Aug 13, 2013
LOL. One component of Obamacare is actually the expansion of MEDICAID to a whole new group of people previously ineligible in about half the states. Due to a raised Federal poverty level, more people will now get the FREE entitlement closing gaps for many who previously may have had a share of cost. The other part (the paid part) is a whole other ballgame.

Guess who's footing the bill?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#771 Aug 18, 2013
Press "SCAN",...Then Click "Fix Automatically",...?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#772 Aug 21, 2013
It ain't fixable!
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#773 Aug 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is another
Why isn't the press screaming about the deficit any more ??
Because Bush isn't in office. Just like they said nothing about Obama giving no bid contracts to Halliburton, but grilled Bush over it. Just like they gave Bush hell about having Lobbyists in his administration, but overlook Obama having them. Even though he said he wouldn't. Obama supported the TARP corporate-welfare bailout that Bush got grilled over too. Nothing from the media. Bush got slammed for the Patriot act, but the media is silent when Obama not only supported it, but EXPANDED it. Obama supports unconstitutional, indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without filing any charges, and the media is silent, but attacked Bush over it. Avoided persecution of Wall-Street thugs.. nothing..

and on and on and on.

Obama gets a free ticket. One of the worst presidents we have, and half the country doesn't know it because our media has failed us.

Level 9

Location hidden

#774 Aug 21, 2013
No one can "fix" the problems inherent in running a diverse, and large country alone. And most of us aren't willing to do what is needed to really "fix" anything.

Level 9

Location hidden

#775 Aug 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw a report on free phones ..people get many ..different companies....You sell them.
Then there's the people out there signing people on the street for food stamps..
Food stamps huh, I'm unemployed currently, I should sign up, NOT.

LOL

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#776 Aug 21, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps huh, I'm unemployed currently, I should sign up, NOT.
LOL
Instead of paying taxes, you should have free medical, free utilities, free gas to a point and a housing allowance with no taxes, after that you get paid much less but according to what you do, you wont need as much because certain things are already paid for. No more utilities getting cut off for non payment, etc. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#777 Aug 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of paying taxes, you should have free medical, free utilities, free gas to a point and a housing allowance with no taxes, after that you get paid much less but according to what you do, you wont need as much because certain things are already paid for. No more utilities getting cut off for non payment, etc. lol
Hmmm, I already have all of those amenities since your cash is paying for all of it. Are you saying you want EVERYONE to have access to your wallet. I think not! Your wallet belongs to Chris and me.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Jacksonville, FL

#778 Aug 27, 2013
Why is it being called Obamacare? The new law isn't the original Bill that was offered up by Obama. What we now have is what the Republicans slashed up and finally agreed upon, yet it's all Obama's fault. The President doesn't make law, Congress does. And since Congress made this law, and since the House is controlled by the Republicans that did the slashing, the law should appropriately be called Republicare.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#780 Aug 27, 2013
LOL. To see how far your Medicaid takes you...lol... just wait

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#781 Aug 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr Darly314 373
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,618
trans girl fun 4 hr Terron64 1
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 12 hr Big griz 183
I'm too horny for my own good 17 hr Seduciary 5
Pizza inn 21 hr Seduciary 2
Myth or not White Male Privilege Wed Mark Rosenkranz 9
More from around the web