How to Fix America?
First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Someone

Pelham, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2012
1. I think we should simplify income tax.
2. Do away with the link between property tax and school tuition.
3. Get rid of ineffective micromanaging government.
4. End Employer coverage of employee health insurance
5. Install a national health insurance
6. Focus on domestic investment not International
7. Transparency especially in government services.

“Not asking”

Since: Jul 11

And not telling

#2 Mar 14, 2012
1. Duct tape
2. Super glue
3. A phillips head screw driver
4. Lots and lots of D batteries
5. Less smart a$$es

You do raise some interesting questions. To answer them would start something that I don't want to finish. Not in this Forum, but good luck :)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Someone wrote:
I agree to all but these two. AS Medicaid/Medicare has done so well for the Gov. Right?

BTW Obamacare is going to cost TWICE the amount that was original said. And it's not even been implemented yet.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Pinch more bums! Do it hard, and do it often!

black knight x

“Unchallenged”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Vote Republican ~

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Otay!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#7 Mar 15, 2012
OP wrote:
How to Fix America?
Any American who can name at least 10 countries and their capital cities, remembers why Bush said he wanted to invade Irak (the first, spun reason), who it was (according to Rumsfeld) who knew that there were WMD's in Irak, who knows how many Sates there are in the U.S, who won the Vietnam War, and also knows who was responsible for putting Jesus to death - can leave the country.

When they've gone (assuming there are any) the place should thoroughly nuked. That'll "fix it".

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>Any American who can name at least 10 countries and their capital cities, remembers why Bush said he wanted to invade Irak (the first, spun reason), who it was (according to Rumsfeld) who knew that there were WMD's in Irak, who knows how many Sates there are in the U.S, who won the Vietnam War, and also knows who was responsible for putting Jesus to death - can leave the country.

When they've gone (assuming there are any) the place should thoroughly nuked. That'll "fix it".
shut it commie

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Someone wrote:
1. I think we should simplify income tax.
2. Do away with the link between property tax and school tuition.
3. Get rid of ineffective micromanaging government.
6. Focus on domestic investment not International
7. Transparency especially in government services.
I agree with all but 4 and 5.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11 Mar 16, 2012
1) Keep all the commie's stoned.

2) Quit importing/exporting, giving money to all these countries who then spit in our faces, bring our troops home to watch our borders and to hell with whatever happens outside our borders.

3) Screw Obama care

4) Take the total amount we spend in billions in foreign aid to other countries, take the billions we spend in overseas military, take the billions we are spending to rebuild overseas, save billions in military costs by downsizing and reinforce our borders.

That will help our government reduce debt by truckloads (keep the money here), we can also give huge stimulus payments to the legal citizens here and after the rest of the world changes their minds after freaking out over our decisions to "cut them off", we will then be in the driver’s seat again and have the other countries begging us for help without spitting in our faces.

5) Combine all the political parties into one joint effort.

6) Hire MORE teachers instead of reducing the amount of teachers.

7) spend some of that money to fund kids through college and make our kids smarter.

8) Boot the haters like Annie out of the country!

This is Ricky F and I approve this message.

“Not asking”

And not telling

#12 Mar 16, 2012
"Medical" marijuana in the water supply to mellow everybody out.
Would probably do more good than fluoride, in the long run.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
2) Quit importing/exporting, giving money to all these countries who then spit in our faces, bring our troops home to watch our borders and to hell with whatever happens outside our borders.
3) Screw Obama care
4) Take the total amount we spend in billions in foreign aid to other countries, take the billions we spend in overseas military, take the billions we are spending to rebuild overseas, save billions in military costs by downsizing and reinforce our borders.
That will help our government reduce debt by truckloads (keep the money here), we can also give huge stimulus payments to the legal citizens here and after the rest of the world changes their minds after freaking out over our decisions to "cut them off", we will then be in the driver’s seat again and have the other countries begging us for help without spitting in our faces.
7) spend some of that money to fund kids through college and make our kids smarter.
Preach it Ricky

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Hucks Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with all but 4 and 5.
Look what we have in common Mrs/Ms Girl.:)

xoxox

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what we have in common Mrs/Ms Girl.:)
xoxox
Sometimes people have more in common about certain things than they thought. And it's Mrs.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
3) Screw Obama care
Some great ideas except number 5. Democrats and Conservative Republicans are so radically different in their thinking,values,etc. they could never be combined. IMO

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#17 Mar 16, 2012
Hucks Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people have more in common about certain things than they thought. And it's Mrs.:)
I am sure we do. I still think Eagle is creepy ;-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure we do. I still think Eagle is creepy ;-)
We'll have to agree to disagree on that subject,Kevin.I happen to believe those who have posted lies about him and calling him a pedophile and a pervert are creepy.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19 Mar 16, 2012
I say screw the presidency, screw the party system.

PUT RICKY IN CHARGE!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20 Mar 16, 2012
Ladyhawthorne wrote:
"Medical" marijuana in the water supply to mellow everybody out.
Would probably do more good than fluoride, in the long run.
lol I like that idea!

I also think we should have dropped tons of joints & ectasy pills in Afstan before landing there, then we could've walk in without much of a battle? lol

“Not asking”

And not telling

#21 Mar 16, 2012
I'd be willing to vote for Ricky if he can get a mandate passed making the typical American workweek 4 days, instead of 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Kyfnet 561
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 10 hr Voyeur 2,861
M4M or F Dom sexual tasks 11 hr James West 1
Dear United States! (Sep '11) 11 hr Voyeur 11
Whats more important to you a wife or a job? (Jun '12) 11 hr Ricky F 179
What hogwarts house are you in and why? 13 hr Hufflepuff 1
moms nudes 13 hr Chubbychaser87 6
More from around the web