The Knights did what you asked ~

The Knights did what you asked ~

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

black knight x

“Unchallenged”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#1 May 9, 2012
Several of you on this forum asked the knights to get nastyfonos and ill Bill off the forum for a couple of days so that they might have DECENT conversations among themselves.We goaded Nasty and he went to the Atlanta forum and set up a hate thread for us.There we had 3 or 4 different knights argue with them and let them puff and blow and threaten away from The Topix Forum.Its been 2 days now.We did what we were asked.If more of you would take responsibility and not worry about who is popular at any given time,you would have a forum that could be enjoyed by all.Ignore strange fly by night pop-up gray boxes and dont encourage your regular trolls.Living in total chaos and bedlam isnt fun and ruins the Topix expeirience.

#213

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

DoG AnD PoNy ShOw

“Life is a game”

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

have fun with it

#2 May 9, 2012
everyone wants to talk dirty like a bunch of kids.thanks.

TLH the Coward

“Gay Clowns Union”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Ratprick Whillywacker

#3 May 9, 2012
dam them knights they aint nuthin

streakolean
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><>()<><><>

#4 May 9, 2012
In case you havent noticed,your forum hasnt been this orderly and quiet in a long time.

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#5 May 9, 2012
LMOA!!!!! The only props you got were from yourselves...

What a joke!!!!

KNIGHTM0VES

“Never Count Me Out”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

<><><> TKC <><><>

#6 May 9, 2012
You bothered to post just for that?

BTW,I'll let you know when its your turn.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#7 May 9, 2012
Couple of questions/observations.

1.) He's still posting, he was posting yesterday so what did you guys do again?

2) While I agree with the ignoring gray boxes, sometimes it is still necessary to turn them in because they are so freaking vulgar and nasty. In my home forum one was asking for sexting pictures from girls preferably 13-18 years old. Something like that shouldn't be ignored.

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#8 May 9, 2012
KNIGHTM0VES wrote:
You bothered to post just for that?
BTW,I'll let you know when its your turn.
I'm sorry Kzero, Did I strike a nerve? You going to ban me too?

The only thing you are going to do is sit back like the joke you are and watch me hit the post button.

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#9 May 9, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Couple of questions/observations.
1.) He's still posting, he was posting yesterday so what did you guys do again?
2) While I agree with the ignoring gray boxes, sometimes it is still necessary to turn them in because they are so freaking vulgar and nasty. In my home forum one was asking for sexting pictures from girls preferably 13-18 years old. Something like that shouldn't be ignored.
I could not agree with you more, Great Post.

Golden Knight

“ 24K”

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

<><><> TKC <><><>

#10 May 9, 2012
He posted 3 or 4 instead of the usual 50.If you dont like this forum then amble on back to yours.

Golden Knight

“ 24K”

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

<><><> TKC <><><>

#11 May 9, 2012
I really feel for retardless.He caught TAZ cyber hammering his skaggy old lady yesterday.Broke his heart.

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#13 May 9, 2012
Golden Knight wrote:
I really feel for retardless.He caught TAZ cyber hammering his skaggy old lady yesterday.Broke his heart.
These are things that low class ignorant people say when cannot come up with an intelligent retort.

:)

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#14 May 9, 2012
Golden Knight wrote:
He posted 3 or 4 instead of the usual 50.If you dont like this forum then amble on back to yours.
Na... I think I will hang around a bit and chat.

:)

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#15 May 9, 2012
black knight x wrote:
Several of you on this forum asked the knights to get nastyfonos and ill Bill off the forum for a couple of days so that they might have DECENT conversations among themselves.We goaded Nasty and he went to the Atlanta forum and set up a hate thread for us.There we had 3 or 4 different knights argue with them and let them puff and blow and threaten away from The Topix Forum.Its been 2 days now.We did what we were asked.If more of you would take responsibility and not worry about who is popular at any given time,you would have a forum that could be enjoyed by all.Ignore strange fly by night pop-up gray boxes and dont encourage your regular trolls.Living in total chaos and bedlam isnt fun and ruins the Topix expeirience.
#213
This is the worst example of transmogrification I've ever seen in an Internet flame war fail.

You should hang your collective heads in shame.

This is a total PeeWee Herman Award winning performance.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16 May 9, 2012
black knight x wrote:
Several of you on this forum asked the knights to get nastyfonos and ill Bill off the forum for a couple of days so that they might have DECENT conversations among themselves.We goaded Nasty and he went to the Atlanta forum and set up a hate thread for us.There we had 3 or 4 different knights argue with them and let them puff and blow and threaten away from The Topix Forum.Its been 2 days now.We did what we were asked.If more of you would take responsibility and not worry about who is popular at any given time,you would have a forum that could be enjoyed by all.Ignore strange fly by night pop-up gray boxes and dont encourage your regular trolls.Living in total chaos and bedlam isnt fun and ruins the Topix expeirience.
#213
I appreciate the Knights, and what they're trying to do.
I am an adult and I don't care who is popular. There will always be bullies and they usually run in packs. I have more respect for a bully who can think for himself than one who must have the support of others. I hope this one is reading my post and knows I'm talking about him.
Then there are the critters who hide out on other threads watching their friends pummel the newest target. I think of them as teenagers with Burn Books. PMing each other, e-mailing, creating nasty new accounts with special avatars, carefully posting cryptic messages so you'll know you're left out, etc.
It's all part of the game of a few. I can ignore it, and pick my battles wisely, but it's very hard for others. Some can't do that. I wish the Knights would keep an eye on the posers. They're the ones who use their good table manners only when company is around. Give them a chance and they'll sling food and the dishes at you.
I like this forum. I still haven't made up my mind yet to stay or go, but it's getting more comfortable as time goes on. I like it when we actually get to discuss stuff that matters, like nail polish.(jk - lol!)

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#18 May 9, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate the Knights, and what they're trying to do.
I am an adult and I don't care who is popular. There will always be bullies and they usually run in packs. I have more respect for a bully who can think for himself than one who must have the support of others. I hope this one is reading my post and knows I'm talking about him.
Then there are the critters who hide out on other threads watching their friends pummel the newest target. I think of them as teenagers with Burn Books. PMing each other, e-mailing, creating nasty new accounts with special avatars, carefully posting cryptic messages so you'll know you're left out, etc.
It's all part of the game of a few. I can ignore it, and pick my battles wisely, but it's very hard for others. Some can't do that. I wish the Knights would keep an eye on the posers. They're the ones who use their good table manners only when company is around. Give them a chance and they'll sling food and the dishes at you.
I like this forum. I still haven't made up my mind yet to stay or go, but it's getting more comfortable as time goes on. I like it when we actually get to discuss stuff that matters, like nail polish.(jk - lol!)
You seem nice enough..

I guess the only thing I can say to your post is, "If you only knew what the rest of us have seen"

Nice meeting you.

:)

“Every Action has an equal”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#19 May 9, 2012
Ease up on the negative judgements on her. She is new, Give her time, and she will figure it out for herself.

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 May 9, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate the Knights, and what they're trying to do.
I am an adult and I don't care who is popular. There will always be bullies and they usually run in packs. I have more respect for a bully who can think for himself than one who must have the support of others. I hope this one is reading my post and knows I'm talking about him.
Then there are the critters who hide out on other threads watching their friends pummel the newest target. I think of them as teenagers with Burn Books. PMing each other, e-mailing, creating nasty new accounts with special avatars, carefully posting cryptic messages so you'll know you're left out, etc.
It's all part of the game of a few. I can ignore it, and pick my battles wisely, but it's very hard for others. Some can't do that. I wish the Knights would keep an eye on the posers. They're the ones who use their good table manners only when company is around. Give them a chance and they'll sling food and the dishes at you.
I like this forum. I still haven't made up my mind yet to stay or go, but it's getting more comfortable as time goes on. I like it when we actually get to discuss stuff that matters, like nail polish.(jk - lol!)
I vote you stay (:

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#21 May 9, 2012
Regardless wrote:
Ease up on the negative judgements on her. She is new, Give her time, and she will figure it out for herself.
She's not new.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#22 May 9, 2012
Honey-Dew wrote:
<quoted text>I vote you stay (:
She is putting on an act :-)

She's been banned 2 dozen different times for trolling and harassing people ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 2 hr Flashg199 7
Penia 3 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 3 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 4 hr John 1
Which is the best VPN? 8 hr Thomas 7
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 9 hr Ricky F 228
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 10 hr Ricky F 377
More from around the web