Hall Christmas Decorations Destroyed

Posted in the Topix Forum

Concerned Citizen

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2012
This is terrible this happened to the Hall Family.....There is now a large reward of over $1000 for information on who tore down the Large Christmas Display off 550 Sunday
Dark Sky Guy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2012
See if the Halls don't rethink their garish display when the electric bill comes in the mail and it's not a king's ransom just for polluting the night sky. It's a good thing Christ was born before electric lights were invented. The wise men would not have been able to see the Star of Bethlehem for the glare.
GasStationHottie

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Dark Sky Guy wrote:
See if the Halls don't rethink their garish display when the electric bill comes in the mail and it's not a king's ransom just for polluting the night sky. It's a good thing Christ was born before electric lights were invented. The wise men would not have been able to see the Star of Bethlehem for the glare.
Ur a jerk! My kids love those lites. Why are you worried about how much their bill is? Not ur problem. Merry Chrismas Mr. Grinch
Dark Sky Guy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2012
GasStationHottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a jerk! My kids love those lites. Why are you worried about how much their bill is? Not ur problem. Merry Chrismas Mr. Grinch
I'm not worried about their electric bill. I'm worried you kids might never see the night sky and the seemingly zillions of stars in it because of people like the Halls polluting the dark with such displays.
Dark Sky Guy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Dec 13, 2012
GasStationHottie wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!
GasStationHottie

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Dark Sky Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!
Whateva buddrow. Pessimism is dead! So is the hippi movement! Bwahahaha!

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
This is terrible this happened to the Hall Family.....There is now a large reward of over $1000 for information on who tore down the Large Christmas Display off 550 Sunday
Was it a Lithuanian Christmas display? Then the perpetrators are probably the much feared, much dreaded Kunigelis gang!

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Damn Lithuanians. I think I heard them perform yesterday afternoon in Pasadena

Dark Sky Guy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Dec 13, 2012
GasStationHottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whateva buddrow. Pessimism is dead! So is the hippi movement! Bwahahaha!
Too bad this waste of energy doesn't die. I'll take starlight over LED's any day!

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Those Liths are a bad bunch!

;-)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Be on the lookout for a dog wearing a red dress.
Graham

Cape Town, South Africa

#12 Feb 27, 2013
ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HI ,, i am soni 4 hr Hn me hu 2
Gay or bi text me for roll play 07554664298 13 hr Thackers12 1
HPD officer caught shoplifting walmart 15 hr Gig 4
Enjoy and be encouraged ! 17 hr Steve 2
risperdal risperdole Thu NC vacation 59
Marshall County Schools Thu confused 2
43 Now viewing this forum Thu Sweet Little Gosp... 113
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE