The art of Trolling
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#22 Nov 15, 2012
Agreed. LOL. You saw that yourself, Erik.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your friends, they are the best!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23 Nov 15, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>You started the thread, didn't you? I can never tell who really starts these threads.
Depends on how you look at it, no but I did copy and paste it from an old thread from about 3 years ago. I like keeping different things going on here instead of the same few threads, some things people like and others they don't care for and make fun of, but overall I'm perfectly happy and overall I think others appreciate my efforts?

Hey it beats arguing all day on the same thread! lol

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#24 Nov 15, 2012
Dam! Thatz ill!
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not "rhyme". That's redundant reverberations, reflective of non-respective radial reminiscence.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Yo, i got another. Propane properly propagated produces products processed profusely pre-arranged professionally preset proactively periodically and properly..

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#26 Nov 15, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Yo, i got another. Propane properly propagated produces products processed profusely pre-arranged professionally preset proactively periodically and properly..
Interesting topic of discussion you've chosen AS.

Patricia's pet peeve is peeing w/o paper, particularly public places.
Please play pleasantly.

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#27 Nov 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on how you look at it, no but I did copy and paste it from an old thread from about 3 years ago. I like keeping different things going on here instead of the same few threads, some things people like and others they don't care for and make fun of, but overall I'm perfectly happy and overall I think others appreciate my efforts?
Hey it beats arguing all day on the same thread! lol
Hello Ricky,
I introduced myself in another fast moving thread after your reply to me. Wasn't sure if you saw it. Hope you are enjoying your day.
Interesting and humorous topic for discussion you started here. LOL
See, many accuse me of being a dirty sock and a troll. I'm NOT. I may
have stood up for myself a time or two with some of the oldtimers that
were anything but welcoming. I appreciate your hello.
:)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#28 Nov 15, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting topic of discussion you've chosen AS.
Patricia's pet peeve is peeing w/o paper, particularly public places.
Please play pleasantly.
Nice :)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#29 Nov 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your friends, they are the best!
Well... they try.:-)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#30 Nov 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on how you look at it, no but I did copy and paste it from an old thread from about 3 years ago. I like keeping different things going on here instead of the same few threads, some things people like and others they don't care for and make fun of, but overall I'm perfectly happy and overall I think others appreciate my efforts?
Hey it beats arguing all day on the same thread! lol
OK, I read the article. What is a killfile? Otherwise, it was informative. Just when I was sure I knew what a troll was...
I also like to comment on news articles and current events. That's what we miss on this forum. I've tried to initiate discussions based on the topics on the right side of the page, but few seem interested. Most here prefer the topics like who is cuter. lol...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#31 Nov 15, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>You started the thread, didn't you? I can never tell who really starts these threads.
Ricky has many ali-asses, so yes he did start this thread, but whatever name he's using at the moment is irrelevant to your question.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#32 Nov 15, 2012
Actually Snaggle and Gaps isn't being truthful, Ricky. She had a whole forum to herself to discuss only current events, post news stories, etc., and only a few people responded. She needed a bigger audience and then she got bored and 'slid' over here.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your friends, they are the best!
She is a troll.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care.
I take it then that you'll give up denying you're are using several ali-asses, the most obvious of which is "Strength and Honor"?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#34 Feb 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it then that you'll give up denying you're are using several ali-asses, the most obvious of which is "Strength and Honor"?
I'll give you a clue dumbass, it wasn't me but it was another crew member, god I thought you were supposed to be intelligent (according to you) and you couldn't even figure that out! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 19 hr Smith 107
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 22 hr EAGLE EYE1 6,735
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) Fri Weepy 19,309
theonlythingobamath Thu dumbasses 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Sep 21 Princess Hey 5,802
keep taste of the danforth greek Sep 21 F UK OFF STEVE 16
Dating people who are half your age? (Jan '14) Sep 20 Peter Smith 3
More from around the web