Jewelry Television discussions
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8836 Sep 1, 2012
Shoppers-- OMG I just bought the 6k white and tuxblack diamond ring as preowned for $662. It was 50% off and then I used your15% of coupon and had FREE Shipping.

Again the accent diamonds are 1-3 which are bad but I wanted the 5K black diamond to finish off my necklace. It may even be too big but I'll wait and see.
And of course I have to see if there are any fissures or if the scratches on surface are too noticeable.

But I am hopeful
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8837 Sep 4, 2012
i am really surprised there have been no posts this weekend. Great sales stuff.
ringgold

Pensacola, FL

#8838 Sep 4, 2012
I bought a pair of black diamond hoops,a topaz ring, and a preowned 2k white diamond ring--I think I got some good deals, and also used my coupons posted here....thanks everyone
New Coupon

Oklahoma City, OK

#8839 Sep 5, 2012
*With code DISCI15905, a 15% discount will be applied to one item priced $49 or more. Valid only on JTV.com . Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Excludes Imagination Charm Collection, JTV Auctions and Diamond Design Gallery, Clearance price items, Today's Best Value, Best Value Buy, and Today Only Price items. One time use per customer. Expires 9/9/2012 at 11:59pm EST
ringgold

Pensacola, FL

#8840 Sep 5, 2012
coupon discmg0910 for 10% off--think $99 or more
Still shopping at JTV

United States

#8841 Sep 6, 2012
I came over here to post the code that Coupon Great sent me DISCI15905 but I see it has been posted. Thanks New Coupon, ringgold & coupon for sharing your codes here! Yes! there seemed to be a lot of good markdowns last weekend. But I was busy and I didnt have enough time to look and buy anything. Weekends can sometimes be a bad time for me to shop online. They listed a lot of preowns the other day and I thought that I had snagged a fantastic deal. PRE11124. I bought it and didnt notice until hours later that it was 14K rose gold over silver. I phoned to cancel the order and I was suprised that it wasnt too late to cancel it. It looks almost identical to its 14k rose gold version and I have admired that ring and pendant for a long time. This preowned version must have been a sample because I never saw it for sale. Last night they still had one .50ct pink diamond rose gold band in 14k gold left in preowned size 7. They did have the same pink diamond band in rose gold in size 8, which I would need) but it was priced about $100 higher. They dont sell them in stock for different prices for different sizes! So I passed on that. Have any of you ever bought anything from JTV that it was the only one they were selling, a buyers sample or whatever? Were you happy with it? I have only once, a gold ring with a nice opal inlay and a large oval apatite solitaire.
Still shopping at JTV

United States

#8842 Sep 6, 2012
jewelry patty, the peridot ring in a brass setting that you have. Is it one of the ones that they are still listing on the auction? I have looked at those and thought about trying to win a couple of them to stack. One thing I have noticed is the new large amethyst in sterling rings they have in stock. Some of those amethyst are large with very nice dark coloring. There are some good ones under $60. Ive got to get a couple of those because the gemstones should be worth more than $60! Or, wait and watch for them to go on sale or clearance or listed on the auction for even a better deal. I'll have to cross my fingers that the amethyst are better than the 14x11 CDR morganite I won on the auction. It had fantastic color with a large window.
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8843 Sep 6, 2012
Yes that was the peridot I won. still shopping.

And yes I bought a pre owned blue diamond bracelet got it for about 75% off. It is stiff and kinks when I wear it sometimes but worth it to me.

Also got the 6K black diamond - 2 of them for like 665 and 750 instead of the 1200 regular price.(I also sent back about 5 black diamonds due to fissures and major scratches)

Can you look at Pre9810 at jtv and compare it to shopnbc 126-344 both are champagne diamond rings similar cuts. But shopnbc is 508-15% coupon whereas the pre owned jtv is 1019.99 - 15%

do you think they are similar enough that I can get the shopnbc one and be happy. A savings of about $500.
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8844 Sep 6, 2012
Free shipping today !!!!!!!!!!

And we should start seeing 20% coupons pretty soon. Sometime in sept or oct last year is my memory serves me correctly.
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8845 Sep 6, 2012
ringgold sounds like you got a really good deal.

I love preowneds. Such a good deal for us!!!!!!!!!!

Auctions can be good if you know how much the item is worth regularly and dont get caught up in the bidding war.
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8846 Sep 6, 2012
omg, oh my gosh. there were 5K and 7K and 8k black diamond solitaire for 450, 662 for the 7.50 k with the 15% coupons shoppers.

I got the 5.1K but am waiting to see if the 7.45 K pops back in . it wa sin for a second but someone beat me to the check out button. wowowwww
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8847 Sep 6, 2012
oh my goodness well it looks like I got all 3 sizes in the black diamonds I used 2- 15% off coupons and then used the 10% off coupon all listed above. THANK YOU again everyone for sharing these coupons.

Now I just have to wait and see if they are good quality. I know black diamonds have scratches but the last one I got was very clean. Here is hoping. I will let everyone know when they come in.

Hope you all got other good deals today.
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8848 Sep 6, 2012
shopping just look at pre11124 and it is nice. interesting swirl of diamonds but the pink diamonds in rose gold looks really enticing. Can't wait to hear how you like it.
Still shopping at JTV

United States

#8849 Sep 6, 2012
Jewelry patty I looked at both the JtV champagne diamond ring and the shop NBC champagne diamond ring. What would concern me is that the Shop nbc diamond ring is in sterling silver. What would the diamond quality be? Is the "Diamond Treasures" series in silver known for having good diamonds? I have been avoiding JTVs silver diamond jewelry because I dont always have the best of luck finding good diamonds in the gold jewelry. Thats why I canceled the order on the pink diamond ring in sterling silver. I THOUGHT it was JDC009R as a preowned. I guess I was so excited to find it in preowned at that price I didnt notice it was rose gold OVER sterling. Until a few hours later I noticed the matching pendant in preowned and I KNEW i couldnt be that lucky and thats when I saw what I had done. if you like the way the white diamonds swirl on that ring you should look at JDC009P at the video of the pendant! WOW. I like both of the champagne diamond rings you are looking at, what have you decided?
Still shopping at JTV

United States

#8850 Sep 6, 2012
Hey were all these black diamond rings in the preowned today? If so, where was I? LOLOL O my gosh Did you get all three of them?
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8851 Sep 7, 2012
What is weird is I ended up with all 3. I have to see them and hope the quality is there to keep them. 5.1, a 7.45 and an 8.50 K black diamond solitaire. Not sure what I would do with all 3

I will DEFinitely tell you all here is i send one back and the date I mail it so you can start looking at the preowned section for an even better deal on it.

on shopnbc diamond is I-2 to I-3 sometimes higher. But the shopnbc diamond seemed very clean in the video. There was another preowned champagne for about 1000 a pt. 65 surrounded by I-3 accent white.

THat is my only problem with jtv accent diamonds are ALL I-3
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8852 Sep 7, 2012
again thanks to everyone for the coupons saved $300 yesterday plus free shipping (i believe we should all get free shipping if we are regulars)
jewelry patty

Fargo, ND

#8853 Sep 7, 2012
ok the first preowned black diamond arrived it is 14Kw gold 6K retails for 2450, on sale 800 and i got it for 662 with the 15% coupons listed here and IT IS GREAT LOOKING. I THINK THEY ARE filling the tuxblack diamonds I am going to call jtv to see for sure. This is the ring surround by I-2 I-3 diamond accents which I hate but they did sparkle in light so I am keeping this ring.

Shopping--- no the other 3 i ordered where on yesterday around 2-3pm loose solitaires. There are a lot of 1, 2, 3 and even the 5.1 carat black diamonds left. SO grab one. I used all the coupons Posted here.

Everyone is so great to share.

I DID NOT receive any codes in the preowned paperwork from jtv a little bummed.
still shopping at JTV

United States

#8854 Sep 7, 2012
I think we all know about JTVs diamond accents! They can really ruin an otherwise great piece of jewelry! Do me a favor, give me an item number for one of the loose solitaires. Im not following you, that will help.
I check the newest added jewelry items almost every day. They are listing a LOT of Tuxblack diamond items right now. Today they added tuxblack diamond solitare pendants several from .25 to 2.00ct each. And a tuxblack and purple diamond band that I would like to see.
Still shopping at JTV

United States

#8855 Sep 7, 2012
Im seeing some black diamonds item numbers start with DKR, would those be the diamonds you are talking about? If they had any marked down you were lucky, there arent any marked down now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myth or not White Male Privilege 7 hr Mark Rosenkranz 9
Bisexual 12 hr NewInKitchener 13
horny? 12 hr Ash 4
I'm too horny for my own good 13 hr NewInKitchener 2
Biguyswesttn18-26kik_group 13 hr Jojojo 1
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 370
Can a 14 year old date a 23 year old?. 13 hr Seduciary 9
More from around the web