Jewelry Television discussions
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8695 Mar 20, 2012
there is a clearance going on I really haven't seen anything I could not live without. I already bought the 5K black diamond paid way too much. Ice .com has some fun stuff and they send me lots of coupons in the email. There was a blue diamond and black diamond 1/8 th wide 6K for 691 on qvc. I don't really shop much with them.

I do love joy mangano's stuff I think she is hsn but not sure.
shop nbc is fun but most expensive of all the chancels

I do not watch the liquidation channel that came on after gems tv went bankrupt.

I do look at ultra diamonds sometimes but again they are not cheap.
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8696 Mar 21, 2012
on the website $15 off 100 discigld15. same amount as the 15 off 75 last week. hard to find something for 75 always seems to be above or just below
Pocono Shopper

Stroudsburg, PA

#8697 Mar 21, 2012
I wanted to share a 15% code that somehow was mailed to me. I appreciated that you girls have stayed faithful posting helpful codes to anyone needing them. It says on the card: Valid one time only on a single item March 1 - May 31 @11:59p ET. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount codes. Excludes Today's Best Values, Best Value Bonuses, Today Only, This Show Only and Clearance Price items. Code: DISCMEB15 I did try using it on a clearance item and it worked the other day. Happy Shopping
Still Shopping at JTV

United States

#8698 Mar 22, 2012
Pocono Shopper I just tried DISCMEB15 and it seemed to work. I didnt complete the check out process. Thank you so much for sharing the code here! It will be my first to use in a while now. I had began to wonder if anyone besides jewelry paty and I were reading this. I guess I was wrong.
ringgold

Pensacola, FL

#8699 Mar 23, 2012
Thanks for the coupon Pocono Shopper..my birthday this month and wanted to order something..but no birthday coupon...but yours worked..thanks
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8700 Mar 24, 2012
yeah thanks pocono for coupon. Glad to see you still shopping.

I've talked to several pawn shops in town and they are on the look out for a pink diamond for me. I'll let you all know what happens. My goal is still a .40 emerald or princess cut for less than $10K ok for less than $5K even if brownish pink.
Still Shopping at JTV

United States

#8701 Mar 24, 2012
Good luck with that jewlery paty. It would be great if you could find one. Happy birthday ringgold. I guess JTV stopped giving the birtday discount codes.
Laura

Sacramento, CA

#8702 Mar 26, 2012
Thank you, so much Pocono Shopper for sharing coupon, I was able to get Posh pink diamond with 15% off! So happy!
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8703 Mar 26, 2012
Laura did you get the big posh pink diamond ring or the .30 3 stone one?

OK here is my tale of shopping. I ran around town today trying to get a reasonable price to set a peridot 2k stone into a silver ring I purchased from jtv. Everyone wants $70 bucks. I went to mall, independents and the pawn shop. My next stop is the farmers market that comes into town every weekend . I will find a small jewelry booth and see what they can do. IT Does me NO good to get a great deal on the stone $2 but full shipping and ring $19.99 and reduced shipping IF SETTING it is so expensive. I tried to set it myself but could get the prongs right.

My last try will be rhino or super glue and plyers.

Will update everyone

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#8704 Mar 28, 2012
"Jewelry Television is an American television network, similar to the Home Shopping Network. It was formerly called "America's Collectibles Network" (ACN)."
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8705 Mar 28, 2012
free shipping till march 31 discmg12mr

worked for me on a sale item!!
Laura

Sacramento, CA

#8706 Mar 29, 2012
Jewelry Paty, I got 0.30 rose gold ring CMH014 with 3 stones. Diamonds are very light pink and shiny, look clean. Gold weight is very light, but i did not care about that.
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8707 Mar 30, 2012
OOOOhh Laura nice ring. I was looking at that one. It seems like a really unique ring. Have you had any comments from others? Do the pink diamonds really stand out? Do you wear it often?

I like that ring and have the latest 15% off coupon and free shipping coupon should I go for it. Always wanted a natural pink diamond but didn't think I could afford it
Still Shopping at JTV

United States

#8708 Apr 3, 2012
I received an email that there is a site wide sale of 10% off if you buy $100 or more. Even better %15 off if you buy $150 or more, this excludes items on sale or clearence.

Paty, your poshpink diamond ring tal019 size 6 has been popping in and out of the preowned items this morning for $899. I hope you see that one before it is sold.

I was afraid to purchase Pre9804 as customer service said they didnt think it could be resized from a 6 to a 7. It was hard passing that ring up for $899 plus 15% off. I was sweating and my hands were shaking because I wanted to purchase it!
I was hoping it could be resized.
Still Shopping at JTV

United States

#8709 Apr 3, 2012
it was PRE9804-6
Coupons

Oklahoma City, OK

#8710 Apr 7, 2012
DISCMEB15 - still worked today - 15% off one non-sale item - shipping is $1.99 today

DISCIDIA15 -$15 off one non-sale item $75 or more, good until midnite on 4-8-12; shipping $1.99 today

DISCISMP04 -$15 off one non-sale item $75 or more, good April 9th & 10th
Pocono Shopper

Stroudsburg, PA

#8711 Apr 9, 2012
Hard to believe but I got another discount postcard sent to me today which I'd like to pass along to you ladies.

15% on a single item April 11 - June 15th. Code: DISCMEB152
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8712 Apr 10, 2012
thanks everyone
Still Shopping at JTV

United States

#8713 Apr 13, 2012
Thanks both of you for sharing the discount codes here! I didnt catch DISCISMP04 before it expired. I guess it pays to check here more often :-)
jewelry paty

Lynnwood, WA

#8714 Apr 15, 2012
I am only getting a few emails now from some source tied to jtv but not the latest 15% off so thanks for the post. Free shipping and 15% is a coup.

I get a lot of emails AFTER I buy something. The bigger the item the better then next discount. So this site and tjoos are priceless for me.

Sometimes my silver smith can size something jtv says they can't in silver but I agree it is not worth the effort to get something that can't be sized.

My ring sizes change a lot over time or I change my mind and want to wear a ring on a different finger or the thumb. So alway better to have something that can be sized .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Jhornycock 546
moms nudes 2 hr pedro 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Junket 1,923
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 5 hr Junket 2,860
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 5,072
Storage Locker Gone 20 hr Jerome 1
Bras or braless 23 hr Hornygal66 5
More from around the web