Obama Care and the Shut Down

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the_webninja

San Diego, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2013
I just wanted to post my 2Cents on the topic, because maybe the Democrats are waiting for my Response that's why they are taking so long.:)

I am a Democrat hard and True, yet, ObamaCare is a bad idea because I know HUNDREDS of Democrats who can't afford to pay for Health Insurance. PERIOD!
So making it MANDATORY for people to BUY Health Care is NOT a Solution!!
It is ANOTHER PROBLEM for the already Impoverished.

It started as a good idea that got screwed up when all the Health Care provider's (Who are Republican) Raised their Rates which made it harder on Democrats who are being FORCED to BUY this high Priced Insurance. As for ME, it is cheaper for me to go to a Doctor in Mexico and pay CASH than it would be to BUY Health Care in the U.S. SO I personally Vote NO on Obamacare.

And there you have it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#2 Sep 30, 2013
the_webninja wrote:
I just wanted to post my 2Cents on the topic, because maybe the Democrats are waiting for my Response that's why they are taking so long.:)
I am a Democrat hard and True, yet, ObamaCare is a bad idea because I know HUNDREDS of Democrats who can't afford to pay for Health Insurance. PERIOD!
So making it MANDATORY for people to BUY Health Care is NOT a Solution!!
It is ANOTHER PROBLEM for the already Impoverished.
It started as a good idea that got screwed up when all the Health Care provider's (Who are Republican) Raised their Rates which made it harder on Democrats who are being FORCED to BUY this high Priced Insurance. As for ME, it is cheaper for me to go to a Doctor in Mexico and pay CASH than it would be to BUY Health Care in the U.S. SO I personally Vote NO on Obamacare.
And there you have it.
Reckon I should add my opinion to this fiasco. Obama, as well as all members of Congress, and all Senators should face charges of t erroristic threatening to our nation. They actually think that people believe that the government is in any danger whatsoever of being shut down. It's all just a simple pissing contest and the need to dramatize. If anything should be shut down, it would be Congress and Senate, and without pay. The selfish and greedy bastards care for nothing except them self. Every single one of them. A mass murderer is more respectful because they take action and do it, not threaten and dramatize. Oh, and I am neither Democrat or Republican. No party thinks for me. Y'all have a good'n.
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Reckon I should add my opinion to this fiasco. Obama, as well as all members of Congress, and all Senators should face charges of t erroristic threatening to our nation. They actually think that people believe that the government is in any danger whatsoever of being shut down. It's all just a simple pissing contest and the need to dramatize. If anything should be shut down, it would be Congress and Senate, and without pay. The selfish and greedy bastards care for nothing except them self. Every single one of them. A mass murderer is more respectful because they take action and do it, not threaten and dramatize. Oh, and I am neither Democrat or Republican. No party thinks for me. Y'all have a good'n.
Bob Scheifer (the last of the great ones?) explains it all:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#5 Sep 30, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Scheifer (the last of the great ones?) explains it all:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
A pretty good explanation, I think. I don't agree with some of your political statements, but I'll bet we could discuss our views, find common ground, and expand on that. The politicians could, also, if they viewed the person they were discussing with as another American rather than a Democrat or a Republican. The bridge can be built, but by using common ground, rather that a steadfast refusal to move from a certain aspect. This nation was built by folks finding common ground to place a foundation on, and can be rebuilt with the same method. They need to get off their asses and do it. Y'all have a good'n.
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#6 Sep 30, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>A pretty good explanation, I think. I don't agree with some of your political statements, but I'll bet we could discuss our views, find common ground, and expand on that. The politicians could, also, if they viewed the person they were discussing with as another American rather than a Democrat or a Republican. The bridge can be built, but by using common ground, rather that a steadfast refusal to move from a certain aspect. This nation was built by folks finding common ground to place a foundation on, and can be rebuilt with the same method. They need to get off their asses and do it. Y'all have a good'n.
That the teapublicans and republicans refuse to see others as fellow Americans is why they are so dangerous. If you view hungry children, for example, as "democrat/liberal (kids)" it's a lot easier to vote against SNAP programs. These kids actually have no political affiliation. How anyone can (erroneously) contend "we are a christian nation" (the Constitution forbids a national religion) and then try to deny food and healthcare to most needy of Jesus's people is going against advertised christian ideals, as well as American ideals. It's hard for me to take them seriously as christians but it mightcould be that they uber-Americans in an Aryan sort of way.

But, I digress. It takes a lot of money to get into Congress and no one leaves Congress broke! We need to take the money out of politics. Someone wants to divert $40 billion of SNAP money. That money is going to go somewhere. It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with kaleidoscopic christian values or patriotic bootstraps or any such BS. It's all greed. The money will go to people who already have money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Ignore the Ferretard above. He knows nothing about real politics. Just political shilling.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Obama wrote:
Ignore the Ferretard above. He knows nothing about real politics. Just political shilling.
BTW Way to go. ;-)

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/obama-falls...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9 Sep 30, 2013

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Had to turn off the news! Obama's "Scare Tactics Media" is spreading the sh!t just too deep for me.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Yup.. Obama claimed his administration would be the most transparent ever!

And it is...

Just not the way he was referring to. ;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Waiting for the internets to crash in California and the lights to go off with the mass influx of one million new subscribers. LOL. I wonder how many camped out ver night in front of their computers waiting to be the first in the queue.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Nope, still don't show. I'll eliminate something ths spam filter may have blocked.

I posted this 6 hrs. ago, and I'm the only one that can see it, I think. I'll try again.

"The health care site crashed a while ago. Don't know if it's back up yet.. I guess I was part of the reason of the crash; just out of curiosity, seeing just what kind of hoops to jump thru. I suspect the site won't be dependable for at least a month or so, based on the governments efficiency with anything they're involved in. It would be purely accidental if it was running as it's supposed to by the Mar 31 deadline. I would imagine they are too busy looking for someone to blame it on, rather than working on the actual problems. Typical Obama administration responses. Y'all have a good'n."

We shall see! Sometimes they don't like the xxxxxxdotcom.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#21 Oct 1, 2013
Hope everyone is having a great day. I seem to have run into an obstacle. Y'all have a good'n.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#22 Oct 1, 2013
It's a mini-disaster.

:)

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#23 Oct 1, 2013
Well, post #16 and #19 still doesn't show. The spam filter caught the healthcaredotcom the way it was written. Obstacle overcome.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#24 Oct 1, 2013
I was eating lunch and watching my soap opera when
he came on the air-special report.

I was afraid I would lose my appetite if I didn't
turn the TV off.

What a mess...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#25 Oct 1, 2013
Another thought~~

Fear is being fed to all of us, in more ways than one.
It's a form of control...

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#26 Oct 1, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Another thought~~
Fear is being fed to all of us, in more ways than one.
It's a form of control...
So true, Ruby. They're not gonna skeer me none, though. Obamacare has already caused the insurance to not cover a procedure that may give me a couple more years. Of course, I could get the procedure if I had the deep pockets that the politicians have. I really feel for those I'll have to leave behind, because the younger ones will never know what it is to live in a free society. The Obama administration is doing it's level best to see to that. Y'all have a good'n.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#27 Oct 2, 2013
lol @ all the obama-ites giving negative judge-its.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#29 Oct 2, 2013
If this situation(s) wasn't so sad it would almost be funny.
I'm thinking a SNL skit.

Let's see~
They are keeping the air traffic controllers'--
was that even an opposition?
but put the teachers of the ATC on furlough.
I just hope none of the newbies has a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 1 hr domineque 1,619
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 3 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
Julie Thomas Berkemo's Hotel ADA Information 4 hr North Mountain 8
Creating a forum? ... right... 4 hr North Mountain 8
Trade vids 5 hr tommurtha 2
Why do afrocentrics accuse whites of being cave... 11 hr Seduciary 2
make americ great again 23 hr holy 2
More from around the web