Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
first amendment

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 22, 2010
 
sorry about typos - rushed - in official documents I edit!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 22, 2010
 
wondering wrote:
I am on this Web site and can only see four or five threads in a city's forum, instead of the usual 100 per page. Do you have to join now to see all of the threads, or is this a temporary problem? What the heck is going on?
I'm at a City forum that has only 20 threads! I think it will take ahwile for it to get up to 100 threads. New forums need time to get more threads.

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Worships Socks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at a City forum that has only 20 threads! I think it will take ahwile for it to get up to 100 threads. New forums need time to get more threads.
Morning Emma!
Julia Gray

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 21, 2013
 
I like it this way . Cause people can't run there mouth bout stuff they don't know anything about.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 21, 2013
 
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at a City forum that has only 20 threads! I think it will take ahwile for it to get up to 100 threads. New forums need time to get more threads.
Hello - I saw this thread and my mind answered this question with one word. Then I read it. Haha - Topix was fairly new at that time wasn't it? I was shocked to realize there are 100 threads per page.

So, what's wrong with Topix now? I know the answer to that and can actually say it with one word.
:)
Have a nice day -- TOPIX.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 21, 2013
 
Sockolyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Emma!
Aren't you adorable?
How many s0cks do you actually have?
Isn't Julie there adorable?
How naive is she really?

**people can't ... blablabla - they can, they do and they will,
rite?

Oh, and everytime I see a sock, I think of YOU. You've been at Topix for all these years. WOW!
errors

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 23, 2013
 
i get a lot of errors with topix pages. and my anti virus program blocks a lot of questionable advertisers.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 23, 2013
 
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you adorable?
How many s0cks do you actually have?
Isn't Julie there adorable?
How naive is she really?
**people can't ... blablabla - they can, they do and they will,
rite?
Oh, and everytime I see a sock, I think of YOU. You've been at Topix for all these years. WOW!
I have as many as you do.
stupid site

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It needs to be taken down.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 24, 2013
 
stupid site wrote:
It needs to be taken down.
Holy Crap - that's where my location pegs me at when I step out of my profile. I'm flabbergasted for that reason and also because of the name you chose.

The other day I said I could answer this question with one word.
The word was STUPIDITY. That truly is what is wrong with Topix.
That one word is the root of the problems out here.

I SWEAR THAT WAS NOT ME OUT OF PROFILE.
unofficial judge-it view

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin and the klicks are a big part of what's wrong with Topix.
Clueless... Nuts... Spam... in 3... 2... 1...
You bunch of (_!_)'s!
Must not be -Kevin- if that's the pattern. It shows Spam... Clueless... Nuts on my end. Totally out of order you gave. Unless,-Kevin- is trying to be elusive.

-Kevin-, waiting for my Touching... Brilliant... Funny in 3... 2... 1...
Or whatever suits your fancy.

;-)

Anyone know how to tell what date a forum was first started?

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 24, 2013
 
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have as many as you do.
Please take that back Kevin, as it absolutely is not the truth.
When Alias was banned I created this profile. Why I chose to tell others it was me, was just dumb. So, I created Justin Alias to hide from bullies. Then I went to IT and the story really got interesting.

What is also wrong with Topix is the treatment new people receive because they believe we are all socks.

Please, can they not make an effort to give us the benefit of the doubt?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 24, 2013
 
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>Please take that back Kevin, as it absolutely is not the truth.
When Alias was banned I created this profile. Why I chose to tell others it was me, was just dumb. So, I created Justin Alias to hide from bullies. Then I went to IT and the story really got interesting.

What is also wrong with Topix is the treatment new people receive because they believe we are all socks.

Please, can they not make an effort to give us the benefit of the doubt?
I was joking PES. I'm a smart alec

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Topix changed my life.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 30, 2013
 
Naturally Wired wrote:
Topix changed my life.
Yah!! me too.......Now I'm a Topix junkie!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••