Lost Black Labrador

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
This goes back to the 4th of July weekend in 2011. Maxine got out of the yard and I believe someone picked her up in Coosawattee River Resort. She loves to ride in cars, so all they had to do was open the car door and she would have pumped right in.
Maxine is a 85 lb. Black Labrador, very tall and fit. She would be 5 ½ years old now and she is micro chipped. I am offering a $500.00 reward for her safe return, no questions asked.

When she disappeared I has signs up all over town and checked Craig’s list daily and visited the local shelters.

So I’m posting on Topix in the hopes that someone might have information to help me get her back..

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I wish you the best of luck in getting her back.
If you do then check into a gps tracking collar, expensive but well worth the cost in these situations. Also get the dog micro-chipped at the vet...this really helps getting your dog back to you since vets and animal shelters check for these in lost animals...as well as the old address and phone number on a good collar.
Once again GOOD LUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
someone Snapchat me......... 3 hr littleman849 1
Mobile Strike Methods 4 hr Mobile Strike 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 hr -Prince- 1,537
Snapchat 2016 8 hr gt1racer3 1
Gay & Bisexual Guys Chat 9 hr Modapucker 3
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 18 hr WATCHER ONE 16
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 19 hr Mr Chuck 3
More from around the web