Renisha McBride
JaneJones

Forest Hill, MD

#1 Nov 7, 2013
There are a few gaps in this story about Renisha McBride being shot while looking for help for a car accident. Why did two hours go by between the accident and when she knocked looking for help? That is a question that needs to be answered. The most obvious possibility is that she was drunk or on something and wanted to sober up before the police came out so that she wouldn't get arrested for a DUI. In that case, she may have still been under the influence and acting strangely when she arrived at the man's porch.

Another question is why was she knocking on doors at a distance from the car accident? Supposedly, the car accident was blocks away. Is this true? Was she in a single vehicle accident? Who else saw the accident? Nobody? The accident was at 1:30 in the morning? How do the police know when the accident was? Did she leave the scene of the accident because her cell phone wasn't working or because she thought she might be arrested? Were there no stores in the area she could have walked to in two hours instead of knocking on people's doors in the dead of night. I wouldn't want to knock on people's doors at that time unless I had to.

The police had better do a tox screening on this one because something about this whole story stinks.
desmonnd tutu

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2013
is she black
JaneJones

Forest Hill, MD

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Turns out she was drunk and also on drugs and evading the police just like I said. My bet is she was also being aggressive on the man's porch. Big black women are aggressive when sober. This one was drunk and high. At the time of the car accident she was scared and near comatose from the level of alcohol so she was being quiet. But when she started to have less alcohol in her system, my bet is she went back to her normal state of loud and rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 2 hr victim 259
White girls are starting to have a sexy booty b... (Jun '10) 4 hr Voyeur 50
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr Red_Forman 1,476
board 19 hr two by four 3
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Sat Alex Nicole 3,890
cheap tobacco jackson ohio really are cheap bas... Sat SierraDustin 1
Need A Prop? (Jun '11) Apr 29 Voyeur 24,815
More from around the web