looking for a friend
lonely guy

Man, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2013
Any women out there that are single and looking for someone to talk to.That may not be the end, but only the start.I am 45 and large man.if interested respond and ill give you a email address.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Byron, GA

#3 Sep 13, 2013
How large are we talking about?

Does the ground shake when you walk?
Do you leave footprints in concrete?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5 Sep 13, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
How large are we talking about?
Does the ground shake when you walk?
Do you leave footprints in concrete?
That's from all the gas wells being drilled lol
lonely guy

Man, WV

#6 Sep 13, 2013
just big , not a freak or anything.some women like larger men.The ground shakes when we have an earth quake, and I leave footprints in wet concrete.Does that turn you on,but i dont walk on water.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#7 Sep 13, 2013
lonely guy wrote:
just big , not a freak or anything.some women like larger men.The ground shakes when we have an earth quake, and I leave footprints in wet concrete.Does that turn you on,but i dont walk on water.
Are you being serious with this thread? How did you ever choose this particular neighborhood?
Me too

Byram, MS

#8 Sep 13, 2013
I need a friend too. :-(. Lost mine because of lies and more lies. Sad
lonely guy

Man, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2013
Me too wrote:
I need a friend too.:-(. Lost mine because of lies and more lies. Sad
so many jokers on here responding just to get points.If you are serious ill get you a email so we can write and such.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being serious with this thread? How did you ever choose this particular neighborhood?
I wanted to say that and had to settle for that other long drawn out one ... and to say so little. Honestly, I didn't know what to say really. It was too funny to me. I don't mean to be insensitive, but ... DANG! Hahaha

Nice name, but you didn't answer my question concerning it on another forum? Hmmmmm?

Typo?

Peace
:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 13, 2013
Me too wrote:
I need a friend too.:-(. Lost mine because of lies and more lies. Sad
**displays my most shocked lQQk**

No,...

Sad Indeed we don't dare be near others because we know how they are capable of burning us. I usually ask them not to use that particular F'word with me. Some I'd rather not even be acquainted,... if you know what I mean.

Be safe out there You ALL, it's not's always friendly and can get down right scarey as hell, trust me and I'm a toughgal.

**OUT - I'm not looking for any new friends out here, unless they are able to meet me at a restaurant so I may look them in the eye. I can usually tell that way with all the practice I've had. I travel and been through many neighborhoods.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 13, 2013
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... 22 min North Mountain 3
local roadside assistance great prices 1 hr Sandy 1
keep taste of the danforth greek 2 hr Just Asking 10
Can guys between the ages 15-19 r*pe a woman in... (Mar '14) 5 hr North Mountain 3
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazzeliciouzz 9 hr hazzeliciouzz 1
Sister pics and panties 10 hr tommurtha 1
Cougars 10 hr Adolfovelez12 1
More from around the web