Posted in the Topix Forum

“Scammers don't have testicles”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Zone Land somewhere in the UK!

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Is it possible to edit a post?

I just posted about Sexist Jokes About Men
Can I edit it? I have posted a repply asking a mod to take it out. See below.

Sorry about the profanity in a one of those jokes. I copied and pasted the wrong page!..
It was not done deliberately. Can a mod take the one out with the profanity, near the bottom?
Thanks
The Zone UK

“Scammers don't have testicles”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Zone Land somewhere in the UK!

#2 Dec 28, 2011
The Zone wrote:
Is it possible to edit a post?
I just posted about Sexist Jokes About Men
Can I edit it? I have posted a repply asking a mod to take it out. See below.
Sorry about the profanity in a one of those jokes. I copied and pasted the wrong page!..
It was not done deliberately. Can a mod take the one out with the profanity, near the bottom?
Thanks
The Zone UK
Thanks, "Purple Gurl posted. seems a mod deleted the entire post

Many Thanks to "Purple Gurl for replying & Thanks to the Mod for removing it, although I can still see it!..

The Zone wrote:
Sorry about the profanity in a couple of those jokes. I copied and pasted the wrong page!.
It was not done deliberately. Can a mod take the ones out with the profanity?
Thanks

Purple Gurl
It seems a mod deleted the entire post. It was probably shadow deleted, meaning you can read it, but not the rest of us.

"Let that be a warning to me. I should have read the post to make sure I had posted the correct one.

The Zone
Shadow Boxer

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Whoah!!!

SHADOW DELETED???!!!

Topix can do that?
Make a post seem still there to one person (or group of persons) but is gone to everyone else? And maybe even vice versa?

If they can do that to a post, maybe they can do it to a thread. Maybe they can do it to an entire forum. Oh my goodness. Maybe they can even clone the whole site. Am I on the real Topix?

I have been wondering if they can take a user's post activity into a type of cloud outside the actual forum. Like a parallel dimension situation that they slide the poster into. That would be a good way to deal with the trolls.

Holy cow! Maybe I'm posting the wind right now. In other words, maybe they have me in a controlled environment on here.

This whole thing on here has just been one big experiment, right?

Then, what is the real reality? I am not on Topix but Topix is on me?! Maybe we are on each other?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary always around Big Sex Scandals 1 hr North Mountain 17
Who cares about Billary when Dump is the actual... 1 hr North Mountain 3
Has anyone ever had lesbian sex with there daug... 1 hr North Mountain 7
Letís Start Blaming the Parents 1 hr North Mountain 2
NRA doesn,t care about keeping people SAFE 2 hr North Mountain 6
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 7,563
Snapchat Exchange 3 hr Kayla 7
More from around the web