Figarooo Where are You?

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#14996 Feb 12, 2013
Hello Sandy, SG, Perse Alian and everyone!((HUGS))
Good night Shadow!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14997 Feb 12, 2013
I wish you didn't work nights Figgy!

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14998 Feb 12, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I wish she didn't either.
I tried working nights,and just couldn't do it.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14999 Feb 12, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I wish she didn't either.
I tried working nights,and just couldn't do it.
I know!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#15000 Feb 12, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Hello Sandy, SG, Perse Alian and everyone!((HUGS))
Good night Shadow!
Hi Figs!

Nobody noticed my upset comment. It is about like Barbara Walters attending a social gathering. Everyone was asking her how she was, and she said she was dying. They were like, "That's wonderful. Lovely dress..."

“Hello”

Location hidden

#15001 Feb 12, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Figs!
Nobody noticed my upset comment. It is about like Barbara Walters attending a social gathering. Everyone was asking her how she was, and she said she was dying. They were like, "That's wonderful. Lovely dress..."
Awww...is she still in the hospital?

Level 8

Spotted World

#15002 Feb 12, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...is she still in the hospital?
LOL. She was just trying to see who was listening.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#15003 Feb 12, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. She was just trying to see who was listening.
Oh....ok.Oops..hows your evening going?

Level 8

Spotted World

#15004 Feb 12, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh....ok.Oops..hows your evening going?
It is going peas poor, but at least you are around to brighten things up a bit.

Level 8

Spotted World

#15005 Feb 12, 2013
Speaking of saying things to see if anyone is listening, try ordering "strangled eggs" from a restaurant. Most likely, they will ask if you want them light or how else you want them.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#15006 Feb 12, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Speaking of saying things to see if anyone is listening, try ordering "strangled eggs" from a restaurant. Most likely, they will ask if you want them light or how else you want them.
I never heard of that before..

“Hello”

Location hidden

#15007 Feb 12, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going peas poor, but at least you are around to brighten things up a bit.
I drank too much caffeine and im awake.,and shouldnt be ,lol.

Level 8

Spotted World

#15008 Feb 13, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I drank too much caffeine and im awake.,and shouldnt be ,lol.
Goodness! But maybe it was for a reason.

That reminds me of a story. A transsexual woman operated a computer bulletin board service (before the Internet took off big) and was thinking of ending it all that night. Well, someone paged the system. That was and annoying part of BBS systems. There was often an option to page the sysop (system operator). She didn't want to answer it, but felt she might as well since she was planning on ending it. There might have even been a couple fifths of liquor and a gun on the kitchen table. Anyway, she answered the page. Guess why the guy wanted to talk to the sysop? He just lost his job, he was in the process of losing his house, maybe his vehicle wasn't working, and his wife just left him. Guess what he felt like doing? The hostess of the BBS service talked him out of what he was planning on doing. She convinced him life would get better and he could rebuild his life. After ending the session, she no longer felted as depressed and desperate. So by helping another suicidal person, she saved her own life and that of another.

Oh, speaking of morbid things, there is an incident out of the story about Eric Henry Little, the runner. Well, backing up a tad from the part I want to cover, he was in a store and accidentally walked out with something he was going to purchase. He struggled within when he found out what he had done. He knew if he ran back to the store he would most likely miss his transportation to the next race. But he knew he would not be at ease until he did. Yes, he returned to the store and missed the next race. Remember what I said about things happening for a reason? He then remembered someone in the area and figured he would visit them. He was a bit reluctant. This was a woman who was disfigured in a fire and was handicapped by it. He couldn't really connect with her after that tragedy in her life, but he took the opportunity to pay her a visit. While there, she handed him a letter. At the time, he was not interested in reading it and finally got on a bus. A guy on the bus seemed out of place and very sad, and there was a nudge within telling him to sit near that guy. The guy opened up and said that would be his last bus ride, that his plan was to ride to a place to end it. That was when he remembered the woman's letter. He handed it to him. The guy read it. The woman told about her ordeal, how she was all burned up and even had to have electrolysis done on her eyelids (I guess they were deformed from the fire and the lashes were growing towards her eyes). When he got done, he no longer felt like suicide. That woman wrote others letters of encouragement and prayed for them, and the man on the bus realized if she could do that and be all messed up, then he had no cause to complain with a body in much better shape.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#15009 Feb 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Awwww! Me too! We have hit the slow time now but when things pick up I will be going to days.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#15010 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning miss Figgy, miss Persephone, miss Abby and everybody else!

wow. The weather is driving me insane!

It's so hot out here!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#15011 Feb 13, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Figs!
Haha! Good morning Spotted!((HUGS))
I am sorry! What are you upset about sweetie?

Level 8

Willies head WV

#15012 Feb 13, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness! But maybe it was for a reason.
That reminds me of a story. A transsexual woman operated a computer bulletin board service (before the Internet took off big) and was thinking of ending it all that night. Well, someone paged the system. That was and annoying part of BBS systems. There was often an option to page the sysop (system operator). She didn't want to answer it, but felt she might as well since she was planning on ending it. There might have even been a couple fifths of liquor and a gun on the kitchen table. Anyway, she answered the page. Guess why the guy wanted to talk to the sysop? He just lost his job, he was in the process of losing his house, maybe his vehicle wasn't working, and his wife just left him. Guess what he felt like doing? The hostess of the BBS service talked him out of what he was planning on doing. She convinced him life would get better and he could rebuild his life. After ending the session, she no longer felted as depressed and desperate. So by helping another suicidal person, she saved her own life and that of another.
Oh, speaking of morbid things, there is an incident out of the story about Eric Henry Little, the runner. Well, backing up a tad from the part I want to cover, he was in a store and accidentally walked out with something he was going to purchase. He struggled within when he found out what he had done. He knew if he ran back to the store he would most likely miss his transportation to the next race. But he knew he would not be at ease until he did. Yes, he returned to the store and missed the next race. Remember what I said about things happening for a reason? He then remembered someone in the area and figured he would visit them. He was a bit reluctant. This was a woman who was disfigured in a fire and was handicapped by it. He couldn't really connect with her after that tragedy in her life, but he took the opportunity to pay her a visit. While there, she handed him a letter. At the time, he was not interested in reading it and finally got on a bus. A guy on the bus seemed out of place and very sad, and there was a nudge within telling him to sit near that guy. The guy opened up and said that would be his last bus ride, that his plan was to ride to a place to end it. That was when he remembered the woman's letter. He handed it to him. The guy read it. The woman told about her ordeal, how she was all burned up and even had to have electrolysis done on her eyelids (I guess they were deformed from the fire and the lashes were growing towards her eyes). When he got done, he no longer felt like suicide. That woman wrote others letters of encouragement and prayed for them, and the man on the bus realized if she could do that and be all messed up, then he had no cause to complain with a body in much better shape.
Beautiful Spotted. I always try to remember that things happen for a reason. Even though we don't understand at the time it always becomes clear latter.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#15013 Feb 13, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Good morning miss Figgy, miss Persephone, miss Abby and everybody else!
wow. The weather is driving me insane!
It's so hot out here!
Hello sweetie!((HUGS))
I am sorry! Send me some!!!! Haha!
Did you see that I have a new thread where it one used to be?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#15014 Feb 13, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww! Me too! We have hit the slow time now but when things pick up I will be going to days.
Good! and good morning.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#15015 Feb 13, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweetie!((HUGS))
I am sorry! Send me some!!!! Haha!
Did you see that I have a new thread where it one used to be?
It one???? Haha! This one!^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay & Bisexual Guys Chat 1 hr Modapucker 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr Red_Forman 1,536
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 9 hr WATCHER ONE 16
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 11 hr Mr Chuck 3
Chinese and Japanese people are the ugliest peo... 15 hr Abxdefg 15
White Male Privilege 21 hr Revelation 1
Gay teens in Iowa Sat antonysmith29 1
More from around the web