Figarooo Where are You?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14570 Jan 31, 2013
You're sure welcome. It's going to be a few more days.
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you miss Persephone.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14571 Feb 1, 2013
Good Friday morning Figgy! Hope you have a great day lady :)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#14572 Feb 1, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too! I'll try to keep my spots to myself, though a spotted Figgy might be cute.
Haha! Sounds like fun anyway!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14573 Feb 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Miss Figgy. The week end is almost here. Do you have to work?
Hello Abby!((HUGS))
I am sorry I didn't get back. Yes I worked. We had a fire last night but we put it out ourselves. I am on my way to the waterfall to get the smoke smell off me. Hahaha! We were very lucky on that one!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14574 Feb 1, 2013
BColleenK wrote:
Good Friday morning Figgy! Hope you have a great day lady :)
Good morning sweetie!((HUGS))
I hope you do too!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14575 Feb 1, 2013
Good morning everyone!((HUGS))

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#14576 Feb 1, 2013
BColleenK wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Abby! Woulda said it earlier, but been busy cleaning and writing my assessment essay to begin back to school on the 20th of Feb. Gonna finish my associates in Criminal Justice :)
Honey, I have to say that I admire you very much. You are a go getter. Good luck with school. I know it will be harder for you because you are going back.
I had so much fun when I was in school. I miss it. Good times was had by all. I wish you good times also.((HUGS)) for going back to school.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14577 Feb 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
No.
Hi Sweetie, you sure draw all the men to you. I am not sure that is a good thing on topix but I know you draw only the cool ones in real life.I would say I am cold but I haven't checked the Denver weather yet. Bahahahaha

I could say the roof caved in from the snow, the pipes are broke and i am living in a cave eating small animals but like I said I would have to check that out. The truth is that I am sun bathing. LOL Let them chew on that for a while. I typed it on topix so that is all the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14578 Feb 1, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Lol
HI Kevin, I hope you are feeling better. Maybe you should get a flu shot next year?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14579 Feb 1, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak ends, isn't that what being a proctologist is about?
Thank you! I hope you enjoy yours too.
LOL Yep I guess that would be right.

Yikes, I am glad I have a strong end. Lol you just said the P word. Shuush you will have all the trolls here.

How are you today?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14580 Feb 1, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are. Thanks, SG. Y'all have a good'n.
LOL yes it was.
How are you today? I wanted to thank you for the thing about my cat. I used it.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14581 Feb 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I have to say that I admire you very much. You are a go getter. Good luck with school. I know it will be harder for you because you are going back.
I had so much fun when I was in school. I miss it. Good times was had by all. I wish you good times also.((HUGS)) for going back to school.
Well, I look at it as, nobody can get it for me. I've got nothing holding me back, and plenty of time (boredom) in the evenings, that I may as well do something useful with it :) Hope you have a great day :-)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14582 Feb 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so too.
You must be very young. Is this your first job after you completed schooling? Maybe 22 or so? I have no idea how long you went to school. Good luck.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14583 Feb 1, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abby!((HUGS))
I am sorry I didn't get back. Yes I worked. We had a fire last night but we put it out ourselves. I am on my way to the waterfall to get the smoke smell off me. Hahaha! We were very lucky on that one!
There is my Figgy Girl. I think you smell like a peach.* kiss on cheek*

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14584 Feb 1, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abby!((HUGS))
Your job scares me. I am glad no one was hurt.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14585 Feb 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>There is my Figgy Girl. I think you smell like a peach.* kiss on cheek*
Awwww! You are too kind.((HUGS))
Thank you sweetie!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14586 Feb 1, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Your job scares me. I am glad no one was hurt.
Figgy is tough. Haha!
The jury is still out on our lungs. The smoke was pretty toxic. It smelled like a burning tire.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#14587 Feb 1, 2013
BColleenK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I look at it as, nobody can get it for me. I've got nothing holding me back, and plenty of time (boredom) in the evenings, that I may as well do something useful with it :) Hope you have a great day :-)
Good morning Colleen!((HUGS))
You go girl!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#14588 Feb 1, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Figgy is tough. Haha!
The jury is still out on our lungs. The smoke was pretty toxic. It smelled like a burning tire.
Omgg You know you may not be hurt now but in time?
Yes you are tough. I am afraid you are tougher than I am. I always thought I was tough but you showed me.

Are you working this week end? Or as spotted girl would say .. this weak end? lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14589 Feb 1, 2013
LOL!

Enjoy that sun! LOL

En
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sweetie, you sure draw all the men to you. I am not sure that is a good thing on topix but I know you draw only the cool ones in real life.I would say I am cold but I haven't checked the Denver weather yet. Bahahahaha
I could say the roof caved in from the snow, the pipes are broke and i am living in a cave eating small animals but like I said I would have to check that out. The truth is that I am sun bathing. LOL Let them chew on that for a while. I typed it on topix so that is all the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 13 hr motye8 139
Word association game (Sep '12) 14 hr -Scare__ Crow- 1,712
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 15 hr Hatti_Hollerand 19,094
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 18 hr Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 19 hr _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash 19 hr ZoSophi 2
Pregnant and bleeding (Jan '14) 21 hr noseyrosey 4
More from around the web