Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13748 Jan 19, 2013
*****

hello little miss figgy ...
you are up late ...

))>><<((

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13749 Jan 19, 2013
*peeps in*

This has been a long day. Hurry up Sunday! Hurry up!

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13750 Jan 19, 2013
what a russsh wrote:
*****
hello little miss figgy ...
you are up late ...
))>><<((
Hello Russsh!((HUGS))
I took some cold Medicean and just woke up. Haha!
I am ready for coffee want to go with me?

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13751 Jan 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
*peeps in*
This has been a long day. Hurry up Sunday! Hurry up!
No no no! They go to fast already! Haha!
*grabs Perse's hand and runs for the waterfall*

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13752 Jan 19, 2013
But...oh okay! Three day weekend...people working LONG hours...grrrr.
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no! They go to fast already! Haha!
*grabs Perse's hand and runs for the waterfall*
A waterfall sounds good! I was getting bored waiting for someone to toss me some crumbs in the park...my volunteer project got canned and MOVED to an onsite facility which totally s ucks and k icks rocks...lets go!!!

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13753 Jan 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
But...oh okay! Three day weekend...people working LONG hours...grrrr.<quoted text>A waterfall sounds good! I was getting bored waiting for someone to toss me some crumbs in the park...my volunteer project got canned and MOVED to an onsite facility which totally s ucks and k icks rocks...lets go!!!
I'm sorry! I am looking into another job. It would be less pay but a lot less stress. I have been putting in for transfers but have not moved yet. I seen that there are a few of us that have them in. Haha! We have a meeting next week to try and fix things but I don't hold out any hope.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13754 Jan 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I was getting bored waiting for someone to toss me some crumbs in the park...
I'm sorry that you're homeless.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13756 Jan 19, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry! I am looking into another job. It would be less pay but a lot less stress. I have been putting in for transfers but have not moved yet. I seen that there are a few of us that have them in. Haha! We have a meeting next week to try and fix things but I don't hold out any hope.
I hope you get the shift you're looking for and the job you want!

I was talking about my volunteer stuff not work. It's okay.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13757 Jan 19, 2013
Move along, trolls. Go fish somewhere else.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13758 Jan 19, 2013
- SILLY GRIN - wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm homeless too!
All I hear is Move along!:(
Well, I'm sure that fabulous smile of yours will bring you good fortune. ;)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#13760 Jan 19, 2013
Fine. Jus' fine :)
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shadow!((HUGS))
I am awesome! How are you doing sweetie?
lol

Denver, CO

#13761 Jan 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get the shift I'm looking for at the laundry!
I thought you were a janitor.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13762 Jan 19, 2013
- SILLY GRIN - wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! You are so kind. Have you noticed the stress in this neighborhood? I was surprised that I wasn't offered a coffee but then I saw where someone else was refused crumbs!
Yes, I noticed. It's the land of dysfunction.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13763 Jan 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were a janitor.
Why would she be scavenging for food in the park if she's employed?
Eric Cantor

United States

#13766 Jan 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be scavenging for food in the park if she's employed?
Grazing the sweetgrass?

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13767 Jan 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be scavenging for food in the park if she's employed?
Why do you care?
Go bore someone else.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13768 Jan 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I noticed. It's the land of dysfunction.
This is nor IT!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13769 Jan 19, 2013
Are you ladies missing some nuts and bolts?

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13770 Jan 19, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Fine. Jus' fine :) <quoted text>
Hello Shadow!((HUGS))
Looks like the dysfunctional ones need attintion tonight. Haha!

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13772 Jan 19, 2013
- SILLY GRIN - wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! You are so kind. Have you noticed the stress in this neighborhood? I was surprised that I wasn't offered a coffee but then I saw where someone else was refused crumbs!
You need help. You still can't get over me can you? Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+27747873933 developpe mens enlargement cream i... 3 hr Lol 2
Another Place to Say HELLO (Jan '13) 8 hr JaneDear 2,654
Are divorced women attractive to men? 8 hr Uh huh 5
Zimbabwean kings 17 hr lol 6
Seth Rogen & James Franco - Typical Jewish Prov... 17 hr Hyman Schwartz 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Tue CJ Rocker 3,263
Donavon Lightfoot Tue curious 1
More from around the web