“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#9711 Dec 2, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will I eat my Christmas pie at?
In a room by yourself, if you can't behave. I think we have some soft restraints for you . lol

Stop picking on me. You remind me more of my brother-in-law every day. He is funny. He loves to pick on me too, because he knows that I love to pick on him.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9712 Dec 2, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
*Giggles with joy*
Oh Abby! I wuvs you!
Let's go shopping!
Wuvs you too.* Huggie Huggie*

I am always ready to shop. just not for food. Lets buy some Victories Secret. One can never have enough. Oh I have found the diamond that I want. De Beers has it. A perfect tear shape.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9713 Dec 2, 2012
That diamond is what I want Santa to bring me and I will have it made into a belly ring. Whoo Hooo lol I wuves Santa.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#9714 Dec 2, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>In a room by yourself, if you can't behave. I think we have some soft restraints for you . lol
Stop picking on me. You remind me more of my brother-in-law every day. He is funny. He loves to pick on me too, because he knows that I love to pick on him.
That's not how the poem goes!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9715 Dec 2, 2012
lol. Thanks!
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here! Have a cup of coffee!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#9716 Dec 2, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
That diamond is what I want Santa to bring me and I will have it made into a belly ring. Whoo Hooo lol I wuves Santa.
You'll shoot your eye out.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#9717 Dec 2, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Wuvs you too.* Huggie Huggie*
I am always ready to shop. just not for food. Lets buy some Victories Secret. One can never have enough. Oh I have found the diamond that I want. De Beers has it. A perfect tear shape.
Sounds like fun to me!
I like teardrop shaped dimonds too! That will look awesome!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9718 Dec 2, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll shoot your eye out.
Hush "Puppy" I will knock all the boys eyes out.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9719 Dec 2, 2012
Helllloooooo

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9720 Dec 2, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like fun to me!
I like teardrop shaped dimonds too! That will look awesome!
LOL I know and the only way I will ever get it is from Santa. De Beers have the most wonderful diamonds. I wish I was rich.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#9721 Dec 2, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will I eat my Christmas pie at?
I don't think you're getting any...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#9722 Dec 2, 2012
Hey Figgy!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#9723 Dec 2, 2012
Probably not

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9724 Dec 2, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know and the only way I will ever get it is from Santa. De Beers have the most wonderful diamonds. I wish I was rich.
+++++

sweet little abby
you would look nice wearing diamonds

)~~+~~(

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9725 Dec 2, 2012
-ShapeShifter- wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++
sweet little abby
you would look nice wearing diamonds
)~~+~~(
Thanks SS I don't have but very few but I really want this one.

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9726 Dec 2, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're getting any...
All he has to do is ask ;-)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9727 Dec 2, 2012
Goodnight Figgy, Persephone, BColleen, Kevin, Abby, alain. Have a pleasant day/night everyone!

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9728 Dec 2, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Help yourself!
Anyone can be unfriendly when they need to be. How is work going for you?
If needs must and all, of course. But what i meant was i dont put much time down on the internet. Few searches and what not but ye wont be finding me on facebook or anything like that. Even this is still relatively new to me lol!:)
Work? Its ok for now but i see big problems for whats left of Irelands auto industry next year. Irelands budjet will further raise motor tax (I already pay just over a thousand a year to tax the jeep. Though most people are around the 500 mark. Cars registered after jan 2008 were taxed based on emissions rather than engine size. Average yearly motor tax was 150, a STRONG selling point. Now that point has been eroded over the years and after this years budget, will probably be gone.) They will also raise vehicle registration tax, the tax you pay on a car when you initially buy it. And they will raise the tax on petrol and diesel too. We already pay near what would be the equivalent of just under USD 10 dollars per gallon for the stuff! Fuel costs will be important every week to someone who has paid through the nose to even get a new car and is paying 23 ish percent "value added tax" on nearly everything and is having their wages reduced and the taxes on those wages (Prsi, "Pay related social insurance" and Paye, "Pay as you earn") increased, ie Everyone!

And then theres the big one.. You guys have licence plates on your cars, we have Number plates. Typical example 98-G-2278.
Now, 98 is the year the car was registered. G is the county in Ireland it was registered in (Galway in this case) and 2278 means the number car that was registered. So that means it was the 2278th car registered in Galway in 1998. Possibly the worlds simplest vehicle plate identification system! But the thing is, Ireland is still relatively a superstitious country and i dont see many people wanting their number plates starting in "13"...
And so concludes my story/rant!:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#9729 Dec 2, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I think we can all bite if we need to. You seem friendly enough to me. Maybe, like us all, you keep some bad company?
Im beginning to think i phrased it wrong lol! Problem is youre right too!:) Though my bark is worse than my bite! And like momma always said keep your friends close and your enemies closer;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#9730 Dec 2, 2012
Oh and i am most definitely friendly! Im like a.... um... well something big, soft and fluffy like..:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any honest 2 hr Sly 1
I TRADE NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 3 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 3 hr _Susan_ 18,167
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 9 hr _Susan_ 5,461
Chat? 11 hr Talk 1
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 11 hr _Susan_ 230
Name Three Things (Aug '12) 16 hr Soar 2,263
More from around the web