Figarooo Where are You?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#9610 Nov 30, 2012
I think you are being accused of being Barbi again.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9611 Nov 30, 2012
Apart from movies, I like Computer games like Half Life 2, and Halo series. I love downloading lots and lots of stuff on the web (If I was in America, I'd be locked up for using copyrighted material), I love travelin, playing chess, Cooking and reading novels (romantic ones mostly)
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I have ever seen these so I don't think I can add much. You seem to know a lot about it. I guess we all like something best. What else do you like?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9612 Nov 30, 2012
Abby! Mr. Shadows! Kevin!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#9613 Nov 30, 2012
Hey Pers

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9614 Nov 30, 2012
Hey Kevin. Thanks for the you know whats.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#9615 Nov 30, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
I think you are being accused of being Barbi again.
again? where?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9616 Nov 30, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Apart from movies, I like Computer games like Half Life 2, and Halo series. I love downloading lots and lots of stuff on the web (If I was in America, I'd be locked up for using copyrighted material), I love travelin, playing chess, Cooking and reading novels (romantic ones mostly) <quoted text>
All that sounds ok but not the romantic stuff. I run from that. I want to live my own romantic stuff. lol

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9617 Nov 30, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Hi sweetie, where have you been? I can't catch up with you. I did what I had to do today.:(

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9618 Nov 30, 2012
Poor you.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9619 Nov 30, 2012
Hello miss Persephone. How is your day today? Is it sunny in California today?
-Persephone- wrote:

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9620 Nov 30, 2012
Oops I heard you were compared to someone. LOL. I'm posting elsewhere with new friends, in a different ID.
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweetie, where have you been? I can't catch up with you. I did what I had to do today.:(

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9621 Nov 30, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>All that sounds ok but not the romantic stuff. I run from that. I want to live my own romantic stuff. lol
lol. So, you don't like romantic movies as well?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9622 Nov 30, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Oops I heard you were compared to someone. LOL. I'm posting elsewhere with new friends, in a different ID.<quoted text>
LOL Who was I compared to this time? I hope it was a nice poster, not Barbie?
If I make a sock may I post with you? I bet Barbie has bad dreams, she is so mean.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#9623 Nov 30, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> lol. So, you don't like romantic movies as well?
Na I really don't. I like scary ones. I can't remember the name of the one that had a dead girl climbing out of the TV, but that was scary. I don't like slasher films. I loved "Avatar". I could have done with out the love scenes but the making of that was very well done.

My friends laughed at me because I didn't want to see "The Titanic". The boat sank, they all died. I was forced to go see it, but I never cared for it. I flat refused to go to the remaking of it.

-alain-vain-

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9624 Nov 30, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Apart from movies, I like Computer games like Half Life 2, and Halo series. I love downloading lots and lots of stuff on the web (If I was in America, I'd be locked up for using copyrighted material), I love travelin, playing chess, Cooking and reading novels (romantic ones mostly) <quoted text>
~~~~~

AS ... speaking of playing chess ...
do you know the opening four moves to
check mate ... that will blow your
friends mind

~~~~~

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9625 Nov 30, 2012
I just read you've been accused of being everyone is what I meant.
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Who was I compared to this time? I hope it was a nice poster, not Barbie?
If I make a sock may I post with you? I bet Barbie has bad dreams, she is so mean.
LOL

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9626 Nov 30, 2012
No, Sir. It's raining. Good for that snow we were talking about.
African_shadows wrote:
Hello miss Persephone. How is your day today? Is it sunny in California today?<quoted text>
Can't wait to get some of that. Thank God.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9627 Nov 30, 2012
Yes. I watch scary movies as well. The one with the dead girl coming out of the TV was scary. Have you watched wrong turn movie series? Wrong turn 4 was pretty gross!
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Na I really don't. I like scary ones. I can't remember the name of the one that had a dead girl climbing out of the TV, but that was scary. I don't like slasher films. I loved "Avatar". I could have done with out the love scenes but the making of that was very well done.
My friends laughed at me because I didn't want to see "The Titanic". The boat sank, they all died. I was forced to go see it, but I never cared for it. I flat refused to go to the remaking of it.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9628 Nov 30, 2012
Unfortunately, I suck at Chess. A bit above average lol. My computer keeps winning all the time :)
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
AS ... speaking of playing chess ...
do you know the opening four moves to
check mate ... that will blow your
friends mind
~~~~~

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9629 Nov 30, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
No, Sir. It's raining. Good for that snow we were talking about. <quoted text>Can't wait to get some of that. Thank God.
People actually like snow? It must be cold! lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 4 hr -Sprocket- 4,339
Campfire Memories (Mar '15) 4 hr -Figgy - 4,474
Instagram accounts 10 hr Sandramadore 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 15 hr -Prince- 1,587
Am I crazy or most really tall girls are blonde? 16 hr Paula 2
Sext 16 hr Paula 25
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. 16 hr Paula 6
More from around the web