“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8887 Nov 22, 2012
Have a nice day as well. Or a good day as well.
__angie__ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi African_ shadows.. Have a nice day...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8888 Nov 22, 2012
Thank you alain. I wish you a happy thanksgiving :)
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
thank you AS ... in my opinion it is
our best holiday ... and thank you my friend
~~~~~

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8889 Nov 22, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Figgy. I'll try not to :)
I am all full of turkey and pumpkin pie. Nap time! Hahaha!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8890 Nov 22, 2012
lol. Goodnight Figgy :)
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all full of turkey and pumpkin pie. Nap time! Hahaha!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8891 Nov 22, 2012
Good afternoon everyone. I guess everyone ate and took a nap.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8892 Nov 22, 2012
__angie__ wrote:
<quoted text>If I am anything it's not sneaky..I'm may be blunt or bold,but I am NOT sneaky..You wouldn't know that though,you're new here..
LOL you are neither blunt nor bold, Did the voices in your head tell you that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8893 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
Good afternoon everyone. I guess everyone ate and took a nap.
~~~~~

sweet little abby ...
stuffed myself ... watch some
foofball ... then napped
and dreamed of my special friends

~~~~~

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8894 Nov 22, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
sweet little abby ...
stuffed myself ... watch some
foofball ... then napped
and dreamed of my special friends
~~~~~
I have all the luck I just went out to get into my car to find some food and my car won't start. How can happen all of a sudden? I just drove it home?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8895 Nov 22, 2012
Oh lol and how are you?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8896 Nov 22, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my page you freakazoid wife of Chucky.
LOL I just saw this.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8897 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I have all the luck I just went out to get into my car to find some food and my car won't start. How can happen all of a sudden? I just drove it home?
~~~~~

abby ... first thoughts ... battery
good luck getting it fixed and
batterys aren't to expensive

~~~~~

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8898 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
Good afternoon everyone. I guess everyone ate and took a nap.
Hi Abby!((HUGS))
I am up now and had coffee! I am ready for round two ding ding! Hahaha!
Did you have a nice day?

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8899 Nov 22, 2012
Abby did you get your car fixed?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8900 Nov 22, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
abby ... first thoughts ... battery
good luck getting it fixed and
batterys aren't to expensive
~~~~~
Thanks I will call some one about it tomorrow. I had to lay down this has been a long day.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8901 Nov 22, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abby!((HUGS))
I am up now and had coffee! I am ready for round two ding ding! Hahaha!
Did you have a nice day?
lol I had a little nap too.((HUGS))

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8902 Nov 22, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
Abby did you get your car fixed?
I didn't try. I am on call tomorrow. I will call some then. This has been a long day. I still have 2 pies to eat. They were kind of pretty but when I cut one, the crust wasn't done. lol Who knew?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8903 Nov 22, 2012
~~~~~

oh my goodness ... I can not believe
that I ate a whole pumpkin pie today
with almost a whole can of redi-whip
whipped cream ... one good thing is that
dylan ate the crust ... I love pumpkin pie

~~~~~

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8904 Nov 22, 2012
~~~~~

ohhh great ... I have two wild women
with naps under there belts with
nothing to do ... oh lucky me ... lol

~~~~~

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8905 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't try. I am on call tomorrow. I will call some then. This has been a long day. I still have 2 pies to eat. They were kind of pretty but when I cut one, the crust wasn't done. lol Who knew?
It is probably just the battery like Alain said. That happens a lot when the weather changes.
Can I have a piece of pie? I don't eat the crust anyway!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#8906 Nov 22, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
It is probably just the battery like Alain said. That happens a lot when the weather changes.
Can I have a piece of pie? I don't eat the crust anyway!
LOL you sure can. The pumpkin custard wasn't bad but the crust, well it was my first try lol

*passing out pie to everyone* lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 891
Supervisor 3 hr Slick 1
House behind sub station 4 hr Slick 1
Fat mares 4 hr Slick 1
Robert Boggs 6 hr Brittany 1
Find The Changes 7 hr -Sprocket- 48
Horses 8 hr Slick 2
More from around the web