Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#1978 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>You'll wonder how you ever liked music before. Sometimes it will seem as if an instrument is behind you, or in front of you, or even above you. Sometimes the sound engineers like to make things swirl around you in circles. It's a world of wonder.
I know. I just can't even believe what I'm hearing. I thought just hearing the stuff on my laptop was as good as it was going to get. I love the stuff from the 50's to now (except rap--just can't get into it), but I never dreamed it could sound like this. It just seems to swirl around my head and is so rich and full. I'm in awe of the technology we now have and am humbled that I never heard it before today.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#1979 Dec 1, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Hey everyone!! What's happening?
Not much. A bunch of stoners listening to Inagodadavida dancing in their underwear...

What's up with you?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1982 Dec 1, 2012
Ruby--I believe it's rainin' all over the world. Do you remember this one?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#1983 Dec 1, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. A bunch of stoners listening to Inagodadavida dancing in their underwear...
What's up with you?
Feeling neglected because I haven't been offered a brownie. What happened with chew chew pass? LOL ;-)

IRL, I've been typing wedding vows. Hubby is performing a ceremony in a month out of state. He has a notebook full of vows that he thought he would scan and send to the bride to be but our scanner isn't working so I'm typing them to send to her. Getting ready for Christmas too.

How's your wedding plans going with Erin?

#1984 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Simon and Garfunkel could do some incredible two-part harmonies. Art Garfunkel's voice is so high and clear. Amazing stuff. Still in a class of it's own.
I saws them in the early 80's and it was by far one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I think It's Cher, Paul McCartney and then Simon & Garfunkel in the top three.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1985 Dec 1, 2012
This is how Ruby and I can dance.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#1990 Dec 1, 2012
Now ya'll have me curious about the headphones~~
I've got to try them, too.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1991 Dec 1, 2012
Remember the commercial:

Silly Wabbit, Trix are for kids?

I always wanted the rabbit to get a big bowl of
Trix...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1992 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter used to live on a golf course in Scottsdale. She said she used to see Alice Cooper out there all the time. Kind of ruins the image, huh?
Scottsdale? Which course?

Location hidden

#1994 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have to ask her, Bertie. I don't golf so it didn't stick in my head.
I know Scottsdale very well.

#1995 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I have an extra special for you, Dazzle.
Oh Goody!!! Thanks my friend!!:-3993)

#1996 Dec 1, 2012
Hi Bertie!

Hi Ruby!

Location hidden

#1998 Dec 1, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Hi Bertie!
Hi Ruby!
Hi DD.

Location hidden

#1999 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll ask her. You probably know exactly where she lived then. Did you live there?
Part of the time when I was growing up.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#2001 Dec 1, 2012
Wow! Someone had a party here.
Guess I can't get any clam chowder. I'm in the mood for that, still, and in a sourdough round.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2002 Dec 1, 2012
Clams are good!

Location hidden

#2003 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I used to fly in out of Phoenix a lot. I had a few clients there. Phoenix, not Scottsdale. It warms up in the summertime, doesn't it?
Scottsdale is just a suburb of Phoenix. I spend winter and spring there. Never bern there in the hot summer months. 102 in April was hot enough for me.

I love the Phoenix Zoo and botanical gardens, also have been to the Biosohere2 in Tucson.

#2004 Dec 1, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Wow! Someone had a party here.
Guess I can't get any clam chowder. I'm in the mood for that, still, and in a sourdough round.
I love clam chowder!!! I haven't had geoduck clam chowder as yet. I hear they are really good, I just have a problem with the way they look. LOL

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#2005 Dec 1, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love clam chowder!!! I haven't had geoduck clam chowder as yet. I hear they are really good, I just have a problem with the way they look. LOL
In the area I hail from, we'd go to a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant right on the beach after a day of swimming and a single order of clam chowder was served on a PLATTER...a huge sourdough bread bowl filled with chowder all hot and steamy inside and we would get absolutely stuffed.
If I go to a restaurant on a Friday night, I'll just skip the clam chowder as the soup that accompanies the entree, and just eat a bowl of it for dinner. Love the stuff.
Never heard of geoduck.

#2006 Dec 1, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>In the area I hail from, we'd go to a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant right on the beach after a day of swimming and a single order of clam chowder was served on a PLATTER...a huge sourdough bread bowl filled with chowder all hot and steamy inside and we would get absolutely stuffed.
If I go to a restaurant on a Friday night, I'll just skip the clam chowder as the soup that accompanies the entree, and just eat a bowl of it for dinner. Love the stuff.
Never heard of geoduck.
It may just be found up here. It's a HUGE clam. Very disgusting looking (google it) but I hear they are like the Cadillac of clams; very flavorful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 14 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
All Project Loans and Company Funding Guaranteed (Oct '16) 19 hr Lin webb 3
R0le pl@y 19 hr Aaa 1
Jerking my BBC ON K...ik Sun Ash 2
Naked and Fit BBC/ Showing off Sun Ash 4
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Sat hazeliciouzzz 1
Have Sisters Undies on Sat Gordon K 3
More from around the web