Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#1920 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
I posted this earlier on the books thread, but it's so cute (if you like baby elephants) They've seem to be able to breed a lot of elephants in Portland. I remember when the first one was born there. It was a major deal.
http://www.kptv.com/story/20227487/its-a-girl...
How adorable!!!
She look's like a little ant eater in the face with her little
trunk.
jmo~~female elephants are some of the most intelligent mammals
on the face of the planet.
One of my favorite books is, Water for Elephants...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1921 Dec 1, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made biscuits and gravy with bacon, eggs and seasoned potatoes with onions and bell peppers. Now I feel as if I need to take a nap already. But, I can't because I told my daughter I would bring her breakfast and coffee to her at work this morning. So, back out in the rain I go.
You're a good mom, DF...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#1923 Dec 1, 2012
Ruby--this is how I feel today! I love this one. More the music than the words, but it's an awesome song.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1924 Dec 1, 2012
Anyone seen ArtGal around today?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1925 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine as frog hair split 4 ways this morning, thank you. It's a beautiful day, I'm surrounded by my family. My little one's daddy is home for a few days, and we're all enjoying having him here with us. He has other family and friends to visit and the days will fly by before he has to leave, but for now, he's at my house. The kids are playing on the WII (kids--he's 24, my granddaughter is 23 and their son is 5). That's my kids this morning.
Sounds like you are having a wonderful Saturday with your family.

I have no children and don't plan to have any, especially after reading the time you had.:) Besides I am too much of a free spirit.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1926 Dec 1, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are having a wonderful Saturday with your family.
I have no children and don't plan to have any, especially after reading the time you had.:) Besides I am too much of a free spirit.
Indeed! A wonderful day. Stephen has to go back to SC next Saturday. I told him we'd take him back and put him and his son up in a hotel room for the night so they have that last night together. Our early Christmas gift for him. I like having the grandchildren and the great-grand around. Just glad someone else went through the childbirth and pregnancies and I can just enjoy the fruit of their labors!
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#1927 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever thought about getting a reloading press?.44 magnums run about $1.50 but I can pack my own for about 25 cents apiece. You've got hundreds of different bullets to choose from and you've got your choice of powders too. I like to load 'em about 5% hotter than the pistol is rated for. It's a heavy frame S&W and I know it can take the pressure. I weigh each charge individually though. It's so easy to burn through a hundred bucks worth of ammo in no time at all with factory loads.
I don't really shoot as much as I once did. That reloading looks like a pain in the butt to me. I have friends that do it but, it never seemed like something I wanted to do.

I had a guy give me some reloaded .44 mags. Told me to give them a try. After 4 shots the fifth just went "pift". I hate removing a live round from a firearm that goes "pift." After a second one did it, I threw the rest away while I still had all my body parts.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1928 Dec 1, 2012
Gimme back my bullets! Just feeling funky today and listening to a wide variety of stuff. Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel, Lynyrd Skynryd, Molly Hatchet. having fun and enjoying some old tunes.

Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#1929 Dec 1, 2012
Good mornin Cov,

Can I get a cup of hot coffee this morning? How are you this morning?

Hello everyone else.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1930 Dec 1, 2012

One of my favorites. It's on the old Wurlitzer here. Heck, anything you want can be on the Wurlitzer.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1931 Dec 1, 2012
walterppk wrote:
<quoted text>Dang I made a joke and didnt see it . Your welcome .
lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1932 Dec 1, 2012
Hello and Good Afternoon covcas ... just dropping by for a little snack ... hope yall are having a good afternoon ... nice partly sunny 80 degree day over here ... carry on! Catch you around the corner ... FC <3 ...

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1934 Dec 1, 2012
Afternoon covcas. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1935 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
I am so bummed! I drove down here to Concord thinking I'd hit the breakfast buffet on the way to work. I've had bacon on my mind for three weeks now, and I arrived too late. They were already serving lunch. Dammit!
Order a BLT.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1936 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
I am so bummed! I drove down here to Concord thinking I'd hit the breakfast buffet on the way to work. I've had bacon on my mind for three weeks now, and I arrived too late. They were already serving lunch. Dammit!
You can get bacon any time here! My house still smells like bacon from when I made breakfast.

OMG--I have on a set of Sony headphones and can listen to all my stuff I like. Right now it's Simon and Garfunkel The Boxer. One of my faves by them and brings back many, many memories. An old boyfriend, a 57 Ford Fairlane, oh and other stuff I can't go into here. But the song is great and I'm definitely down memory lane.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1938 Dec 1, 2012
I am so jamming with a set of headphones on here this afternoon. I had no idea the sound could be so fine from my laptop. I'm now into some Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Ain't no Mountain high enough. I'm so old, but this is what was popular when I was in high school. I'm dancing around and just loving this. If you don't see me for a while, I'm just zoning out to some music.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1940 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Break out some stats and THEN put those headphones on, Cov. I suggest some Pink Floyd.(The Wall is perfect.) I need to be lying down when I do that.
I love PF! I was listening to them earlier just on the laptop. Will have to go back and revisit with the headphones. I am so old and so lame. I had no idea how much better the sound would be. Got some old Bee Gees going now. I started a Joke. One of my faves by them. And I'm sure I'll get into some more. These were given to the great grandson by his daddy, but he may never get to use them until I get myself a set. I had no idea how much better the sound could be.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1941 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
Ruby--this is how I feel today! I love this one. More the music than the words, but it's an awesome song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_FrOQC-zEogXX
I bet you and I could sing this entire album together.
jmo~~The greatest rock opera ever written.
I like the Final Cut, too.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1942 Dec 1, 2012
I'm wishing I had one of Ruby's pot-tarts about now. I'm sorry if I'm redundant, but I just can't believe how great the music sounds through a set of headphones. Bee Gees Nights on Broadway--you can just hear it differently through each ear. I may never move from my sofa and youtube today.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1944 Dec 1, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Break out some stats and THEN put those headphones on, Cov. I suggest some Pink Floyd.(The Wall is perfect.) I need to be lying down when I do that.
AHA!!!
Encouraging Cov to keep hiding my gold stats and pretending you
don't know anything about it.
I see how you roll...
@@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 1 hr Mr Chuck 3
Chinese and Japanese people are the ugliest peo... 5 hr Abxdefg 15
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) 8 hr cindy 15
Gay & Bisexual Guys Chat 9 hr antonysmith29 2
White Male Privilege 11 hr Revelation 1
Gay teens in Iowa 14 hr antonysmith29 1
thick oiled up bbc who wants to see? 19 hr Stony301 2
More from around the web