Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1899 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning Covcas and DF.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#1900 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
Since I don't eat breakfast, I come in for the good coffee and camaraderie.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1901 Dec 1, 2012

We have beautiful weather this morning and I'm~~

Looking Out My Back Door (CCR)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#1902 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. I reckon I'll have a sob when you return from Walmart. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1903 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm glad to see you stop by whenever you can and we'll fix up whatever you want. Are you a breakfast eater? I sometimes like to have breakfast for dinner. Actually, breakfast is my favorite meal and I can eat it anytime of the day.
I like having breakfast for supper every now and again, but right now i`ll have a cup of that hot coffee,Covcas :) Thanks

Good morning Everyone!!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1904 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning Deannasfriend, Bertie, Ruby and Perfessor, Looks like it`s gonna be a real nice day here in KY!!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#1905 Dec 1, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Covcas, I would love a cup of coffee, maybe a few cups. I live in Vacaville and I survived last nights storm . I am going out already this morning so I will let you know how the community looks soon, too.
Lots of hot coffee here. Hope everything is ok in your community.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1906 Dec 1, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I like having breakfast for supper every now and again, but right now i`ll have a cup of that hot coffee,Covcas :) Thanks
Good morning Everyone!!
Here's a fresh cup for you, Wabbit. I fixed pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese for the family here this morning. OJ and milk, too. And I've cleaned the kitchen (again). It was a little chilly here earlier this morning, but it's looking like it's going to be a beautiful sunshiny day.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1907 Dec 1, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. I reckon I'll have a sob when you return from Walmart. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.
Here you go. I no sooner got home than everyone got up and was hongry! They're all fed and happy now.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1908 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
Since I don't eat breakfast, I come in for the good coffee and camaraderie.
Morning Ruby! I saw a thing on fb this morning that made me think of you and me. It said "Everyone needs a smart=assed sarcastic friend. I'm happy to be of service to you."

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1909 Dec 1, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Good morning Covcas and DF.
Morning, Bertie! How's everything in your neck of the woods?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1910 Dec 1, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Breakfast is my favorite meal, too. I can eat breakfast food for any meal at anytime day or night. I don't care for sweets such as donuts, pastries, etc for breakfast.
I don't do the sweets either. And I'm not real big on pancakes or waffles. Occasionally I like french toast, but they syrup always gives me indigestion. A couple fried eggs, some bacon and toast always hits the spot, though.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1911 Dec 1, 2012
I've changed my mind~~
I'm going to have a pot tart this morning...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#1912 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ruby! I saw a thing on fb this morning that made me think of you and me. It said "Everyone needs a smart=assed sarcastic friend. I'm happy to be of service to you."
Hey now~~ are you saying I need a personality make-over?
Don't make me go all Pollyanna on you...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1913 Dec 1, 2012
I posted this earlier on the books thread, but it's so cute (if you like baby elephants) They've seem to be able to breed a lot of elephants in Portland. I remember when the first one was born there. It was a major deal.

http://www.kptv.com/story/20227487/its-a-girl...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1914 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
I've changed my mind~~
I'm going to have a pot tart this morning...
Now which would you really prefer--the pot or a tart? Got that cigar box with our meds anywhere around here? I just posted a cute thing about a new baby elephant that was born earlier this week in Portland. Hope you enjoy it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1915 Dec 1, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Bertie! How's everything in your neck of the woods?
We have 50 degree today and it is a nice fall day. Mother Natute seems to be over being upset with our area ..... At least for a few days anyway.:)

How are ypu doing today?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1916 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now~~ are you saying I need a personality make-over?
Don't make me go all Pollyanna on you...
Nope. It just made me think of that comment you made yesterday asking how many smart-ass pills I'd taken.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1917 Dec 1, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 50 degree today and it is a nice fall day. Mother Natute seems to be over being upset with our area ..... At least for a few days anyway.:)
How are ypu doing today?
I'm fine as frog hair split 4 ways this morning, thank you. It's a beautiful day, I'm surrounded by my family. My little one's daddy is home for a few days, and we're all enjoying having him here with us. He has other family and friends to visit and the days will fly by before he has to leave, but for now, he's at my house. The kids are playing on the WII (kids--he's 24, my granddaughter is 23 and their son is 5). That's my kids this morning.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#1919 Dec 1, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made biscuits and gravy with bacon, eggs and seasoned potatoes with onions and bell peppers. Now I feel as if I need to take a nap already. But, I can't because I told my daughter I would bring her breakfast and coffee to her at work this morning. So, back out in the rain I go.
That's nice of you to do! Take care and drive safely in the rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 8 min -Prince- 1,541
Gay Snapchats! 40 min Suckacocck 24
Dirty k ik 2 hr fhgdhj 4
Bad perv wanted 3 hr filthy slut 4
women are proud enough of their body to wear a... 8 hr Showing her 2 3
Phonesex with an older guy***girls only*** 10 hr bigdaddy511 2
Gay/bi ki ks 11 hr Bigbob93 2
More from around the web