Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1809 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Now you've done it. Those guys will be trying to shoot it out of the tree with their salt guns! I can hear the hunting tales now. "Yeah, Bob, one time I was out there shootin' me some mistletoe, and I got me a big ol' clump. Durn near filled my wheelbarrow." "That's pretty good, Luke. But see here this one time I snuck up on a pertickly evil clump of that ol green stuff. Blam! I let him have it with my 22. Took me and my wife and kids to haul it all home."
Hey now!! Rickster owns a lot of guns too. Maybe I'll ask him to go with me!

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#1810 Nov 30, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
This place is sure crowded today. I guess I'll just have an English muffin and cranberry juice.
That's easy enough. Just don't ask Ruby to toast the muffin for you--she's a little fractious this morning.

Location hidden

#1811 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it made a statement.
I just bet it did, Covcas. Can't get more crystal clear than that! LOL

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1812 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy enough. Just don't ask Ruby to toast the muffin for you--she's a little fractious this morning.
I love a good muffin too.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#1813 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy enough. Just don't ask Ruby to toast the muffin for you--she's a little fractious this morning.
Thank you. I didn't realize Ruby was helping you out here. I think Ruby is probably the funniest of the women posters on this forum. lol

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#1814 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>A year in Korea. Special meal is tonight. He's excited about it, though.
Stop by the Oriental store and pick up a jar of Kimchi. That'll clear his sinuses.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#1815 Nov 30, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I didn't realize Ruby was helping you out here. I think Ruby is probably the funniest of the women posters on this forum. lol
I think so, too. I've always enjoyed posting with her for that reason.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#1816 Nov 30, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop by the Oriental store and pick up a jar of Kimchi. That'll clear his sinuses.
That Kimchi is some good stuff. There's a lady in a neighboring town that gives me a jar of her home-made Kimchi every once in a while. I think I'll hit her up for a jar for the holidays. Y'all have a good'n.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#1817 Nov 30, 2012
Hey RandMan, our power just blinked out a couple times. I'm going to get ready for an outage. I don't even have batteries for the flashlights!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#1818 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'd rather come over to your house for dinner than have my own tonight! Sorry I'm late with the sob this morning. Been busy, busy, busy said the little worker bee.
Well, I had to make a slight change. I know that there has to be some beans here, but I didn't find them real easy. A package of black-eyed peas jumped out at me, so they're in the pot. I love them to. Come on over; there'll be plenty. Y'all have a good'n.

Location hidden

#1819 Nov 30, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Hey RandMan, our power just blinked out a couple times. I'm going to get ready for an outage. I don't even have batteries for the flashlights!
The news just said there's power outages all over. So far so good here. I hope I have power at work. Leaving for Concord right now. Seems like the storm's taking a break for a minute. The worst is coming ashore this afternoon and tonight. Better take your doggie for a quick walk if you can! He might be holding it for awhile later on.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1820 Nov 30, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good muffin too.
You and me both!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1821 Nov 30, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
Is it storming there? The worst part is no internet service unless you use your phone, better get to charging it up? lol

Kids now days freak when the power goes out, their worlds come crashing down on them lol

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#1823 Nov 30, 2012
You guys keep safe.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1824 Nov 30, 2012
Hello Covcas and everyone. It's been a busy morning and I am in search of lunch and a Hot Chocolate.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#1825 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Now you've done it. Those guys will be trying to shoot it out of the tree with their salt guns! I can hear the hunting tales now. "Yeah, Bob, one time I was out there shootin' me some mistletoe, and I got me a big ol' clump. Durn near filled my wheelbarrow." "That's pretty good, Luke. But see here this one time I snuck up on a pertickly evil clump of that ol green stuff. Blam! I let him have it with my 22. Took me and my wife and kids to haul it all home."
Naw, I can take down a whole limb with the S & W 500. Easy pickings. LOL

Good morning covcas and everyone. Don't have time to eat here right now and I wasn't around yesterday. We managed to get 18 in before the monsoons hit and of course there was the 19th hole. Today I'll be running errands most the day. This retirement thing is exhausting. I'll check in later.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#1828 Nov 30, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Hello Covcas and everyone. It's been a busy morning and I am in search of lunch and a Hot Chocolate.
Hello Bertie.

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#1829 Nov 30, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Here's your hot chocolate. What would you like for lunch?

“Cardinals”

Wherever

#1830 Nov 30, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I can take down a whole limb with the S & W 500. Easy pickings. LOL
Good morning covcas and everyone. Don't have time to eat here right now and I wasn't around yesterday. We managed to get 18 in before the monsoons hit and of course there was the 19th hole. Today I'll be running errands most the day. This retirement thing is exhausting. I'll check in later.
Man, my heart is bleeding for you. I've heard retirement can be more exhausting than work.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#1831 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Man, my heart is bleeding for you. I've heard retirement can be more exhausting than work.
When my grandfather retired I asked him what he did all day. "I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with about half of it done."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 18 min Billy Stinkfinger 2,671
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 1 hr Rose of Tralee 72
Mega Fort 3 hr Billy Stinkfinger 242
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 10 hr Rose of Tralee 340
any1 know marietta jones or marietta mitchell? (Apr '13) 13 hr MariettaJones 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 13 hr forrest 972
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... (Mar '14) Wed --Rickster-- 642
More from around the web