Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1746 Nov 30, 2012
Changed my mind. I want bagels with pineapple cream cheese.

“Buzz ”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

#1747 Nov 30, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Changed my mind. I want bagels with pineapple cream cheese.
OK. Whatever you'd like. That actually sounds good.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1748 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning, Kevin. Not quite as cold here this morning-low 40's. Going up to the mid 60's this afternoon. Care for some breakfast?
53 here at 6am going up to 75 here today!

77 tomorrow and 75 on Sunday.

Gonna be a long day here Cov, better fire up indutrial sized coffee pot! lol

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#1749 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Whatever you'd like. That actually sounds good.
It does. Too bad I don't have any!:D

I love pineapple cream cheese.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1750 Nov 30, 2012
~~~~~

good morning chef covcas
I will have a russsh combo
and with that your wonderful smile

~~~~~

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1751 Nov 30, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
~~~~~
good morning chef covcas
I will have a russsh combo
and with that your wonderful smile
~~~~~
Coming right up, kind sir! Hope your Friday is terrific!

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1752 Nov 30, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. Too bad I don't have any!:D
I love pineapple cream cheese.
I do too. We usually keep the strawberry stuff at the house because that's Kristen's favorite to have on bagels. I don't like anything with strawberries. I really, really don't like strawberries at all.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1753 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
Good morning! WOW!!!!! What an interesting conversation on here last night. I grew up eating lots of salmon because my dad did a lot of fishing. He did the salmon fishing in the ocean, but we used to go trout fishing with him when we were on vacation.
Got a fresh pot of coffee going this morning and I'm ready to start mixin' and fixin' here.
Good morning Covcas!((HUGS))

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1754 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Coming right up, kind sir! Hope your Friday is terrific!
~~~~~

thank you covcas
and might I add ...
you make the best combo around
you enjoy this wonderful day and
hopefully this nice week-end also

~~~~~

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1755 Nov 30, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Covcas!((HUGS))
Good morning to you, Figgy! Would you care for some coffee or a bite to eat this fine morning?

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1756 Nov 30, 2012
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
thank you covcas
and might I add ...
you make the best combo around
you enjoy this wonderful day and
hopefully this nice week-end also
~~~~~
Why thank you! Will be trying to relax this weekend and not doing much of anything. My favorite kind of weekend.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#1757 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I do too. We usually keep the strawberry stuff at the house because that's Kristen's favorite to have on bagels. I don't like anything with strawberries. I really, really don't like strawberries at all.
The Blueberry is good too.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1758 Nov 30, 2012
Morning Covcas!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Danny completed his jumps and earned his airborne wings. This evening he will be on a plane to Alaka to report to his duty station. He'll be acclimated to the weather there, so when he comes home for Christmas it will feel like summer I suspect!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1759 Nov 30, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
Morning Covcas!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Danny completed his jumps and earned his airborne wings. This evening he will be on a plane to Alaka to report to his duty station. He'll be acclimated to the weather there, so when he comes home for Christmas it will feel like summer I suspect!
Holy crap AG that's going to be a shock to him, leaving for Alaska as the winter is just starting!

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1760 Nov 30, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
Morning! Congrats to Danny. Stephen got home yesterday afternoon and stayed with us until the little one fell asleep. The little one so liked having daddy give him a bath and tuck him in. Daddy enjoyed it, too. He's got 11 days home and then off to Korea. He's looking forward to seeing a new part of the world, but not wanting to be so far away from his family and friends. I don't think he's ever been on a plane before, so he's in for a real treat. I know they fly out of Atlanta to Seattle and then I guess non-stop from there to Korea.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#1762 Nov 30, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
Can Danny stop by the North Pole and drop off a letter for me?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#1763 Nov 30, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Got it covered. I've issued a few invitations like that, and had a few issued to me, too. Hopefully, it'll be a pleasant time.
Well, with our weather and me not feeling well.......I'm not sure we are going as of yet......hopefully, I'll get better enough to travel!!!

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#1764 Nov 30, 2012
Ricky, yes... Poor kid is in for a shock I think.=) But, he is so excited to be seeing that part of the world.

KP, Fax it to me and I will get it to him.=P

Cov, 11 days... It seems like such a long time but it one's by in a blink. How long will he be in Korea? One of my nonbiological (but mine in every way) soldiers, Garrett, did a year in Korea. He enjoyed it a lot. He actually got into rock climbing over there and it's become omething he really enjoys doing. Stephen is in for a treat! Did he relish his special meal?

“Buzz ”

Cov's hooking workshop

#1765 Nov 30, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Covcas. Happy Friday to you and all your diner guests today.
Good morning to you, also! TGIF!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1766 Nov 30, 2012
Good morning Covcas, AG, NorCal, KP, DF and everyone.

TGIFs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole 1 hr the same person i am 62
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 4 hr Rose of Tralee 84
Looking for a good time 6 hr oxxo 3
meen people on topic 9 hr rob 2
The letter -B- (Nov '12) 10 hr Raymond 484
One of the most important petitions to save a... 12 hr Peiman Ghasemi 1
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 18 hr Jessie Hope 843
•••

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE